Collegiate Sealers

Sue in Sterling
Sue in Sterling
5 reviews Sterling, VA

Driveway Sealed

The cost is great, but the mess left behind isn't. My driveway is right next to my neighbors driveway. We have a grass division separating the two driveways. Collegiate Sealers has sealed my driveways for 2 years and both times they have tracked through my neighbors lawn with sealant. I thought the first time was just a mistake and decided to try them again, but it happed the second time too! I wouldn't mind if it were my own lawn, as I know the sealant will grow out of the lawn, but my neighbor keeps his lawn so beautifully groomed, and I feel so horrible that the service I called does that to his lawn. I stopped using there service only for that reason only, and I'm hoping to find another service with the same great price somewhere else.

More about Collegiate Sealers

Collegiate Sealers is a full service driveway maintenance company. We seal, repair and repave asphalt driveways. We have been in business for over 20 years.