Five Star GTA Interlocking

Five Star GTA Interlocking

Reviews for Five Star GTA Interlocking

Allie
Allie

Driveway relay and redesign of interlock with new bricks.

We are very happy with the work completed by Five Star Interlocking. Even when we had second thoughts about the walkway (we're picky) they came back and made adjustments to the brick pattern. Above and beyond.
Highly recommend their work and professionalism.

Thank's guys. See you soon for the seal!

goldenkylea
goldenkylea
1 review Newmarket, ON

Repair job on front porch/pathway.

Very satisfied with finished brickwork/slab relay on front patio and pathway area. Efficient and cooperative. Left area tidy and clean.
Would recommend, no problem.

Thank you for your review june!

Rajwinder
Rajwinder

Interlocking

We went with 5 star interlocking after reading their reviews on homestars and comparing them with other companies. Mazdak and his team were great. They were prompt and professional and did an excellent job. The job was completed on time as agreed upon and within the quoted price.

I would definitely recommend them for interlocking work.

Thank you so much Raj. See you soon for our next project!

Sophia
Sophia
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking

After several quotes from other companies we finally decided to go with Mazdak from Five star GTA Interlocking inc. He was very professional, punctual, and promising. Delivering on everything agreed upon and more! The service provided by Mazdak and his team was terrific and I would definitely use their services again. Will be recommending Five star to many people. Thank's for the hard work guys!

Great working with you. Hope to have future projects with you!

andrew.gerolimon
andrew.gerolimon
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Fireplace backyard patio

Mazdak was terrific. Very professional and punctual. Always kept me up to date with the job because I wasn’t around. Loved the service, team was exceptional and the work was amazing. Never saw interlock work that good. Thanks guys. Can’t wait for the next job.

Thank you for your review. Great hospitality.

Carlo
Carlo

patio stone / interlock repairs.

Mazdak was able to provide a quick quote. He followed up and schedule the project quickly.
The work was done as promised and completed all in one day. So I was very happy and would use their services again.

Thanks carlo! Can't wait to work with you again, always a pleasure.

Andre G.
Andre G.

Stone steps

I loved the work five star did for my wife and I. I recommend you talk to MAZDAK the owner when getting your quotes. He is verg profession, we were impressed by how accurately he was able to understand what we truly wanted which made us feel comfortable before the work started.

They managed to finish the project ON TIME and left the place spotless when their work was done.

It was the best decision we made, quick, clean and efficient service from these guys!

Thank you kindly for your hospitality and your review. Appreciate everything and hope we can work together again in the near by future!

Joanne
Joanne

Interlock patio repair. Patio had sunk

Friendly, professional, capable, efficient. Work was done quickly and well. This was a small job and they were able to fit me in between other jobs. Much appreciated

Thank you kindly! We really appreciated your hospitality.

Jcisthaman
Jcisthaman

Backyard Interlock Patio

Amazing work! Mazdak and his team were hardworking, respectful and highly skilled. I will be using him for any jobs I have in the future and will be recommending to friends.

Thank you so much Mr chisholm. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Asaf in Vaughan
Asaf in Vaughan

Driveway

Finding a company to do interlocking isn’t the challenge. The challenge is finding a company that delivers on their promises. If you ae looking for professionalism, perfection, friendly people – call Mazdak, the owner of Five Star. From the get-go I knew I would work with this young but experience fellow. Superior customer service, excellent communicator with the mentality of “promising less, delivering more”. Had some of my driveway done with a Terramo from Permacon stone – love it!!! and, my stairs done with an Ortona form Oaks stones. One of my favorite things is the fact that Mazdas guarantees to visit the job every 4 months for the first year in order to make sure all is intact mainly the polymeric sand that holds it all together. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much, i really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working on your project and I hope there are many more in store for the future!

More about Five Star GTA Interlocking

Welcome to Five Star Interlocking
We're genuine in our interactions and have the experience to guide you on the best possible desired outcome for your project.
We work hard and pride ourselves in ensuring your involved throughout.
Call us to discuss what is possible.