Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.

Interlocking Stone
Toronto ON M5V 1J1
Interlocking Stone
Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.

best of 2019 winnerbest of 2019winner

Reviews for Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.

ghansham_usha in Toronto
ghansham_usha in Toronto

Snow removal

I called the Five Star GTA interlocking service on January 3i, 2019 for snow removal from the front of the house walkway and going toward the Driveway including Driveway. He told me he will charge me $250.00 to do the job from that day to the rest of the Season after 8:30am. every time it snows and call me 1/2 hour before he comes so that .I gave him cash He removed the snow on January 31. I sent him the snow removal reminder on February 11 and he came to do the snow removal at 11pm that night he cleared the snow but he pushed some of the snow between the two houses on to the opposite side blocking small section of opening of the driveway. I only new about this when the owner and his son came and complained about partly blockage of the driveway. I called the snow removal person and informed about this partly blocked driveway. I requested him to come back and clear it up. He agreed and told me that he will pass by and will do it. I informed about this to owner of the opposite house. I went to bed, In the morning the owner of the house and his son came back and told me that the snow has not been cleared, I checked myself and it was not done and same as previous night. I called again and asked him why he did not clear the snow, he replied I did it. I told him it was not done, he replied, he will come and check it out and he is in our area. He never came back and left a voice text message " Is this a joke". From February13 onward I keep on calling him and left text messages and voice messages everyday several time a day to call me or text me back and let me know when he coming to clear the snow from the walkway and driveway from my property., which he never replied till today March 2,2019. On 24th I got the registered mail from the Richmond Hill - Community Services By Law and Licensing Enforcement dated 21 February, 2019 " Snow Removal Contravention". I sent him a copy this letter on his mobile phone. Next week I will be going to see the Richmond Hill and give his address and all the information they need and take further action accordingly. I have lost my trust on "5 STAR GTA INTERLOCKING" He lost my trust runaway with $250.00. Is it worthy?

Candace in Toronto
Candace in Toronto

Snowlocked No More!

As with many people Monday's snowfall was more than expected - with the high winds my car was locked in the laneway where I park.
Under normal circumstances I would try to shovel myself - but the mess from Monday, using a cane, I couldn't do it.
Nor could I get any company to come in to clear for me - not a client, no time...
I remembered HomeStars and put a request in to their site - FireStarGTA called me just after 2 p.m. and were here before 3.
Thank you so much for all your help, you are now on speed-dial and linked in my HomeStars account.

No problem. We strive on our promises and are glad to get you out! Anytime you need snow removal you can call us

Regards
Five star gta interlocking inc.

Kristine
Kristine

Snow removal

We usually shovel the snow ourselves but after this year's snowstorm we needed some help. We wanted a company we could trust and we're so glad we found Five Star GTA. They were easy to contact and came to remove the snow the same day. I would definitely use their services again and recommend them to anyone who, like me, got "snowed in."

Thank you for this amazing review. We offer a 24/7 on call snow removal service to everyone across the gta.

Regards
Five star gta interlocking inc.

sadaf.atta
sadaf.atta
1 review , ON

Snow removal

Mazdak Ahmadzadeh always delivers. Every time it snowed his crew came and cleared the snow before 7 am. Awesome work, will be referring them to many people.
Thank you Five star GTA Interlocking inc.

Thank you for your snow removal review.

topspeedautosalesinc
topspeedautosalesinc

Interlock driveway

Mazdak Ahmadzadeh did my whole driveway in less than 3 days, as promised. Him and his team were very professional and worked within our budget. Thank you five star gta interlocking inc.

Thank you for your pleasant review for the interlock driveway we did for you.

Dan
Dan

Snow Removal

These guys are great, took care of all my requests and provided professional service for a very competitive price. Didn't need to look for anyone else. They took care of two houses for me! I'm pretty sure I will go with them again next year. Thanks for everything Five Star!

Thank you so much for the kind review Dan. It was super doing your snow removal for the two houses in vaughan. Hope we can work together in the future, as well.

Five star GTA Interlocking inc.

charlesmcfarlane
charlesmcfarlane

Driveway interlock

Mazdak Ahmadzadeh came by and quoted my driveway in the summer then completed the work by October as per my request. Mazdak and his team were very professional and i will be using them for projects in the future.

It was our pleasure to do your driveway in interlock stones.

Five star GTA Interlocking inc.

ACE D.
ACE D.

Interlock outdoors

Had to fix interlock in the back yard
They came on time, did the job as promised and it looked great.
No delays and no extras which is important
To everyone

Fixing the interlock was our pleasure. Thank you for your kind review.

Allie
Allie

Driveway relay and redesign of interlock with new bricks.

We are very happy with the work completed by Five Star Interlocking. Even when we had second thoughts about the walkway (we're picky) they came back and made adjustments to the brick pattern. Above and beyond.
Highly recommend their work and professionalism.

Thanks guys. See you soon for the seal!

Five star GTA Interlocking Inc.

goldenkylea
goldenkylea
1 review Newmarket, ON

Repair job on front porch/pathway.

Very satisfied with finished brickwork/slab relay on front patio and pathway area. Efficient and cooperative. Left area tidy and clean.
Would recommend, no problem.

Thank you for your review june!
Five star GTA Interlocking Inc.
Mazdak Ahmadzadeh

More about Five Star GTA Interlocking Inc.

Welcome to Five Star Interlocking
We're genuine in our interactions and have the experience to guide you on the best possible desired outcome for your project.
We work hard and pride ourselves in ensuring your involved throughout.
Call us to discuss what is possible.