HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

Amazing service. Very friendly guys. Checked my Ac to help me find the problem with my AC. Really recommend them to anyone.
accurate in their time. Professional work. I do not see any duct at my house now.

Amjad in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Amazing service tow guys that do a wonderful job cleaned my duct it took them around 2 hour and half and for sure they made the best out of it thanks so much for the good service and for sure I will recommend duct care for my family and friends

Job Price

Hi, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Lei in Mississauga

I had them clean my duct today, since I just had my basement finished recently. They spent more than two hours to clean the duct. Very professiona l! I like their work!

Job Price

Hi Lei, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

teesh in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct care was very professional. They provided a very thorough assessment of our ducts and furnace and provided a great explanation of their services. I would definitly have them clean our furnace and ducts again.

Job Price

Hi Teesh, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

2 reviews Whitby, ON

I have to update my review as we have learned that we have a mouse in our house and the only thing to change is this service. When they got here I specifically asked about our door staying open for the whole service as no one is here to sit and watch to see if something would try and enter my home. They said the loud noise of the machine should not be inviting for pests. Well he was wrong. Now I have to pay for another service to get rid of this new problem as a result of poor service received from this company.

This is the first time I've ever had my ducts cleaned so wasn't sure what too expect other than what I read and saw in videos. So when they showed up they were focused and not too friendly but that was ok as long as they did a great job. One thing that really annoyed me was that they cut through my duct work as it had never been done before but when they went to fix it they left a mess behind. All the small pieces of metal that was cut and other garbage which I didn't notice till afterward because I stepped on two pieces (:$) that got stuck in my foot. Considering it's sharp metal it was pretty annoying and disappointing.

As for the actual cleaning process who knows if my air quality feels any better. I did see all the stuff they pulled out of the dryer vent which was gross but again. He ended up cleaning it by just blowing it off our patio section into our grass.

Wouldn't use them again.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

These people comes to my house on schedule. Does everything very carefully, I find out all my ducts are cleaning properly. Also my heat and AC coils are very clean too.

Lawrence  in
1 review Whitby, ON

Hired Duct Care for my duct cleaning service and they were amazing and thorough. I also have them clean my dryer vent and I was amazed to see the stuff that came out. Very nice guys on time and really good service. I will definately recommend Duct Care to my friends and family.

Job Price

Hi Lawrence, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Shin in Toronto

Came on time.
Very professional. Explained about how to take care about the system. Provided good recommedations about the filter.
Service was speedy and nice.
I would recommend this service to my friends and family.

Job Price

Hi Shin, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

John in Newmarket
1 review Simcoe County, ON

The guys did a good job cleaning. They gave me tips on furnace filter options with pros and cons. They told me I did not need my dryer vent cleaned by them. I would hire again.

One small opportunity: Introduce themselves (with names) when they arrive.

Hi John,

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We would definitely take your suggestion and work on it. Normally our team will greet customers at the door.

Morcos in Thornhill

I booked duct care to get my duct cleaning. Booking was quick and simple and once they got here, they were quick efficient patient with explanation and very kind overall.

I would recommend Ihsan and his company to anyone looking for a good job and friendly service.

Thank you Ihsan for your time and service. See you again in 2 to 3 years.

Job Price

Hi Morcos, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

More about Duct Care Inc

Duct Care Inc is in Duct Cleaning Industry providing Quality Duct Cleaning Services to all over the GTA including Halton Region, Peel Region, York and Durham region. We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. ...