HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

Krish  in Brampton
1 review , ON

They r excellent in their job and knows everything thing about it and very helpful too. All the cleaning is done very nicely. The is the first time m using duct care which is recommended by my friend and i am very satisfied with it. They ar very friendly and I highly recommend it to my friends and family

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Fey  in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Professional service and great quality work. The crew arrived on time and went through each room with precision and care. I was very impressed and would highly recommend to family and friends.

1 review Whitby, ON

They are professional they suggest want needs to be done to keep the ducts clean. Totally satisfied for the money I paid. I will get them next to get the things done

Neha in
1 review Ajax, ON

They r excellent in their job and knows everything thing about it and very helpful too. All the cleaning is done very nicely. The is the first time m using duct care which is recommended by my friend and i am very satisfied with it. I highly recommend it.

ah4848ch in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

They did excellent works. They came on time and friendly. they are Very knowledgable and helpful. they also found a lot of dry wall piece and wood pieced in my duct system now everything is clean. I highly recommend to my friends and family.

Tang in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I was exceptionally pleased by their service. Their staff were very cordial and at the same time extremely knowledgeable. The duct cleaning job was done with great attention to details and was not rushed. They ensure all vents were thoroughly cleaned and they also provided added service by explaining to us how to maintain the systems as well. There are many duct cleaning service out there and it may be very difficult to choose, Duct Care would be your perfect choice.

CeeKay in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

On time, great service. Very satisfied with the work and the suggestions for upkeep of equipment. Would recommend them to friends and family to avail their services to maintain your equipment and keep breathing fresh air.

1 review Whitby, ON

Knowledgable staff arrived punctually at the time provided. They did a thorough cleaning. They provided a cost breakdown up front. Satisfied with their service. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

1 review Whitby, ON

My 3rd duct cleaning experience, I must say these people are amazing, explained everything to me and my wife properly, things we didn't know before.
They were patient and professional and extremely friendly.
They took their time and found couple of other problems which the privous contractors wouldn't disclose it to us.
You definitely get more than you paid for your money.
I highly recommend this company over any other services here at Richmondhill

Amazing service. Very friendly guys. Checked my Ac to help me find the problem with my AC. Really recommend them to anyone.
accurate in their time. Professional work. I do not see any duct at my house now.

More about Duct Care Inc

At Duct Care We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. Our focus is on providing our customers with exceptional service and care while providing reasonable prices. With us you have a peace of mind that ...