HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

cathy from Pickering
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Called to confirm appointment day before. Arrived during time frame indicated. Explained everything to me before the job was started. Explained breakdown of bill before bill was paid. The men completing the job were professional and couteous. Did not leave any mess. I would hire this company again.

Hi Cathy,
Thank you for taking time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business.

Eric

Had my first duct cleaning for my new house with them. They were efficient and knowledgeable. Provided good service and were careful of the house surroundings. No unfair charges. Would recommend.

Hi Eric,

Joyce from Thornhill

They were very professional. They came into my home and explain everything with details. I have had my ducts cleaned in the past and I couldnt believe the difference in the operation while the cleaning was being performed. I am happy for this job for the professionals and everything made correctly done.

Hi Joyce,

sreenivasula in Brampton

This is my first duct cleaning for my home and it was done well by them. service is good and prompt time of arrival and easy going . Nice work done

Hi Sreenivasula,

Marta  in Oakville

I got a referral from a friend to call duct care, when I did, they accommodated me right away as well as offered a groupon package they currently had running to save me a few dollars. The guys were informative, very polite and detail oriented. Thank you for doing such a good job!

Hi Marta,

binhminh in Toronto

I am a return customer and have been faithful to Duct Care Inc. They always give us discounts and excellent service. We would recommend this business to people we know. We will see you again in the future ourselves.

Hi Binhminh,

yan xu in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

very happy about the job, they take time do the thorough clean evry vent. not mess in the house .Iam highly recommend this Duct care service to my friends and family.

Hi Yan Xu,

Sumin in Toronto

I did duct cleaning, a/c coils cleaning, furnace blower cleaning, sanitizing, and replaced to electrostatic filter. Duct Care Inc. provided an excellent experience. They were very thorough and explained everything step by step to me as they were going through the process. These people are experts at what they do and I would high recommend them to all my family and friends.

Hi Sumin,

Rob F in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Duct Care provided excellent service for my recent duct cleaning, furnace cleaning and dryer vent cleaning. The staff were very polite, efficient and informative. I will not hesitate to use them or recommend them to others.

Hi Rob,

Lei in Toronto

Very good service we had ever, they came on time and very professional and efficiency. We had a couple of services with other companies before, we were not happy with them, they didn't do the proper jobs for my house . I am high recommend "Duct Care"

Hi Lei,

More about Duct Care Inc

Duct Care Inc is in Duct Cleaning Industry providing Quality Duct Cleaning Services to all over the GTA including Halton Region, Peel Region, York and Durham region. We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. ...