HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

1 review Whitby, ON

Knowledgable staff arrived punctually at the time provided. They did a thorough cleaning. They provided a cost breakdown up front. Satisfied with their service. I would definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

1 review Whitby, ON

My 3rd duct cleaning experience, I must say these people are amazing, explained everything to me and my wife properly, things we didn't know before.
They were patient and professional and extremely friendly.
They took their time and found couple of other problems which the privous contractors wouldn't disclose it to us.
You definitely get more than you paid for your money.
I highly recommend this company over any other services here at Richmondhill

Job Price

Amazing service. Very friendly guys. Checked my Ac to help me find the problem with my AC. Really recommend them to anyone.
accurate in their time. Professional work. I do not see any duct at my house now.

Amjad in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Amazing service tow guys that do a wonderful job cleaned my duct it took them around 2 hour and half and for sure they made the best out of it thanks so much for the good service and for sure I will recommend duct care for my family and friends

Job Price

Hi, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Lei in Mississauga

I had them clean my duct today, since I just had my basement finished recently. They spent more than two hours to clean the duct. Very professiona l! I like their work!

Job Price

Hi Lei, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

teesh in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct care was very professional. They provided a very thorough assessment of our ducts and furnace and provided a great explanation of their services. I would definitly have them clean our furnace and ducts again.

Job Price

Hi Teesh, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

2 reviews Whitby, ON

I have to update my review as we have learned that we have a mouse in our house and the only thing to change is this service. When they got here I specifically asked about our door staying open for the whole service as no one is here to sit and watch to see if something would try and enter my home. They said the loud noise of the machine should not be inviting for pests. Well he was wrong. Now I have to pay for another service to get rid of this new problem as a result of poor service received from this company.

This is the first time I've ever had my ducts cleaned so wasn't sure what too expect other than what I read and saw in videos. So when they showed up they were focused and not too friendly but that was ok as long as they did a great job. One thing that really annoyed me was that they cut through my duct work as it had never been done before but when they went to fix it they left a mess behind. All the small pieces of metal that was cut and other garbage which I didn't notice till afterward because I stepped on two pieces (:$) that got stuck in my foot. Considering it's sharp metal it was pretty annoying and disappointing.

As for the actual cleaning process who knows if my air quality feels any better. I did see all the stuff they pulled out of the dryer vent which was gross but again. He ended up cleaning it by just blowing it off our patio section into our grass.

Wouldn't use them again.

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

These people comes to my house on schedule. Does everything very carefully, I find out all my ducts are cleaning properly. Also my heat and AC coils are very clean too.