Ulticlean Inc

Toronto ON M5V

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Ulticlean Inc

Carpet/Grout Cleaning

I had just had the plumbing replaced so the place was a disaster and I have a lot of carpets so the dust was finding a home I didn't want it to find!

The technician came in and did a fantastic job. He was quick and efficient. Minimal noise, barely noticeable. The carpets and the grouting looked brand new when he was done.

I was very happy with the service and would definitely recommend.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Mold removal and grout replacement

Amir was fantastic, came in and got the job done quickly, very cleanly (cleaned everything up perfectly afterwards) and was a very nice and pleasant guy to have in our home. We were able to leave for a bit and come back with no issues, and the job was done to perfection. highly recommend!

Bahram in Toronto
Bahram in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Carpet cleaning

It was a really good experience with the professional team. Amir and his team was working really hard to remove all stains on my carpet. My carpet looks like brand new. They are highly recommended.

Ravin
Ravin

Excellent and Friendly Service

I recently had renovations completed so I was looking for a team that could clean the carpets as well as perform duct cleaning. The team came on time, was professional and took their time showing me how the cleaning process works. I highly recommend this team.

Debbie Foley
Debbie Foley
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

carpet cleaning and ceramic tile cleaning

Very prompt, on time, only took one hour, my carpets are very old and look like new, tiles look fabulous. I would highly recommend this company. Two fellows were very efficient and polite.

Whole house clean!

Bram and Ulticlean were amazing. We are moving into a house we just bought. We needed the carpets cleaned, the ducts cleaned, the decks washed and the bathrooms cleaned and repaired. Everything looks great. Real professionals, too - on time and quick! Would recommend Ulticlean to anyone who needs cleaning done at their home. Thanks Bram!

Katheryne
Katheryne

Very nice guys, thorough job

Ulticlean came and cleaned the carpets at our east end home. They were friendly, polite and professional and they did a thorough job. Thanks very much guys! We will use them again.

Silvia from Toronto
Silvia from Toronto

Three bedroom

Wow Wow !! I booked this company at a short notice and they arrived at our home yesterday first thing in the morning. The home was still empty as we are not moving in until Aug. I can’t say enough how we appreciate these professional technicians that cover all the areas and did fantastic job in cleaning the rooms. We are so happy how it turn out, so clean and they remove all the dirt and stains. Thank you so much for a well done job. I highly recommend this company, The price was awesome !!

The Sumaroo Home in Oshawa
The Sumaroo Home in Oshawa

Great Service

We had the tile in our shower and floor cleaned and caulking around the tub, toilet and two sinks replaced. The team was thorough and made sure we were happy before leaving the job. There was a big visual difference after the work was complete. Highly recommend.

More about Ulticlean Inc