Ulticlean Inc

Reviews for Ulticlean Inc

Lola
Lola

Living room cleaning

I can’t thank Amir enough for a fantastic cleaning job he did in my living room. He cleaned my big sectional sofa, 2 wing chairs and my area rug at a great price. It was a great deal for me as it completely transformed my living room. He has a great personality and he is very kind. I definitely recommend his services.

Samuel
Samuel

Carpet cleaning

Affordable, quick, good communication, on time, everything is nice and clean. Can really tell the difference before and after the clean for our carpets

Sara
Sara

Carpet cleaning

It was an amazing job. Very deep cleaning into the fibres and also sanitized them. My carpet are like brand new.
Thank you so much. Amazing team.

rezahosseini33
rezahosseini33

Carpet cleaning

Staff arrived on time and did great job cleaning 3 sets of soiled runners on stairs and high-traffic broadloom.

Karamigolnaz123
Karamigolnaz123
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Sofa cleaning

Finally, a cleaning company which puts their clients’ satisfaction before anything else! They even continuously follow-up with their clients to ensure that they are satisfied. Thank you for your awesome service, I’m amazed with the quality of work and services they had provided.

ali
ali
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Carpet Cleaning

They are so nice and helpful and do a very very very very very great job.

Darius
Darius
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Carpet Cleaning

The Ulticlean team were onetime and courteous.

They finished their job according to the schedule and left no mess behind.

I, happily, recommend Ulticlean to anyone who needs carpet cleaning.

Ali in Yorkton
Ali in Yorkton
0 reviews Yorkton, SK

Carpet cleaning

A very proffesional team. Very respectful an punctual. I totally recommend them. The price was great and the service was very neat. We very satisfied with their price, attitude and their service.

More about Ulticlean Inc