HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

faye in Bowmanville
1 review Newmarket, ON

The team did a awesome job.! My house hadn't been clean for three years. It's full of dust in all vents. The team work hard, and it is clean and comfortable again. All vents are as clean as new. Thank you, team!

Arun in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct care's services were great. We got our ducts & AC cool units cleaned. Very professional and through in their work. Also gave us many tips and suggestions on how to maintain the furnace.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

1 review Hamilton, ON

Two gentlemen showed up on time, and helped me cleaned my a/c system really thoroughly, very patient and professional. Very happy with their service. Will definitely recommend to my friends!

Krish  in Brampton
1 review , ON

They r excellent in their job and knows everything thing about it and very helpful too. All the cleaning is done very nicely. The is the first time m using duct care which is recommended by my friend and i am very satisfied with it. They ar very friendly and I highly recommend it to my friends and family

Fey  in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Professional service and great quality work. The crew arrived on time and went through each room with precision and care. I was very impressed and would highly recommend to family and friends.