Duct Care Inc

Whitby ON L1N 9K1

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

4 homes done very well!

Great service - We had 4 properties done over the past month. They are on time, great communication, very professional, they gave me some advice on a duct noise insulation situation I was dealing with in an apartment. Easy payment options. Highly recommend.

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for so much for your review. We really appreciated your business.

Mallikarjun
Mallikarjun

Duct Cleaning

Ihshan and his associate were very professional, arrived on time and completed the duct cleaning service. Very much satisfied and would highly recommend.

Hi Mallikarjun,

Thank you so much for taking your time out and leaving us a review. We thank you for giving Duct Care Inc an opportunity to provide you Duct Cleaning service. We really appreciated your business. We are always here to help. Thanks,

Chris
Chris
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct cleaning and furnace blower cleaning

Excellent service no pressure or up selling. Vents are fresh and clean, will continue to use and recommend.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for leaving us a review. We would also like to thank you for giving Duct Care the opportunity to provide you the Duct Cleaning Service. We really Appreciated your business.

P. d.
P. d.

Duct Cleaning

Ihsan and his employee were amazing! Upon booking the appt Ihsan walked me through the process, costs and additional options. Prior to arriving I received a call and a text to remind me of the service. They arrived within the timeframe and again walked me through the process. He even went as far as connecting his cell phone to the return duct to observe on the camera the amount of dust and debris being removed. Ihsan and his employee were very professional and he answered my many questions and offered great advice. I would highly recommend Duct Care Inc.!

Hi, Thank you for taking the time out and leaving us the review. We thank you for your business.

Duct care

cosoteo
cosoteo

Duct care, air conditioner and dryer cleaning

- friendly and informative staff
- broke down all the services
- professional
- thorough on cleaning of on everything

Hi Cosoteo,

Thank you for your review. We really appreciated your business. We thank you for giving Duct Care a chance to provide you with our Duct Cleaning Services. We are alway here to help at 647-376-7678.

Will
Will
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Duct cleaning

Excellent work and excellent value. They arrived on time and their service was very well executed. Would hire them again.

Hi Will,

Faye N.
Faye N.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Duct cleaning including furnace and AC coil

Professional and courteous. They worked efficiently and made some recommendations without being pushy. I appreciate that they cleaned up after they were done.

Hi Faye,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We really appreciated your business. Please feel free to contact us for any of your Duct Cleaning needs. Thanks

Rudy
Rudy

Great service

Great service provided. The guys who came were clean, friendly and gave a lot of information about my system. They didn't try to sell additional services and weren't pushy at all. I would definitely recommend them and use their services again.

I had used a groupon which saved me $100 so my total was $250 after taxes. This included 21 vents, A/C coil cleaning, furnace blowout and disinfecting all vents.

Hi Rudy,

Thank you so much for your detailed review. It was pleasure doing business with you. Thank you.

FARID in Toronto
FARID in Toronto

Duct cleaning

First time we had our house's ducts cleaned. The technicians were very nice and patient. I totally recommend them since they were very transparent and clear by explaining the job in details.

Hi Farid, Thank you for taking the time out and leaving us the review. We really appreciated your business. Thanks, Duct Care

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto

Ventilation cleaning

The service was done professionally and on a timely manner. I really appreciate the service personal explanation on everything that was done as well as how to maintain the furnace in good working condition going forward. Thank you.

Hi, Philip, Thank you for taking the time out and leaving us the review. We really appreciated your business. Thanks, Duct Care

More about Duct Care Inc

At Duct Care We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. Our focus is on providing our customers with exceptional service and care while providing reasonable prices. With us you have a peace of mind that you are dealing with a professional company where customer satisfaction is our foremost priority.