HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Duct Care Inc

Reviews for Duct Care Inc

Evaristo J in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

First time having our house's ducts cleaned since moving in (not sure of the previous homeowners' history) but we wanted to go with someone who had a great reputation and was close to home. So glad we found Duct Care Inc.
The team of two were very friendly from the very beginning until the very end. They called to confirm our appointment a couple of days before, and then called the day of to say they can come earlier. They informed us of what was going on, and provided us with practical recommendations on how to maintain the health of our vents and ducts.
Very, very pleased with how efficient, courteous, and thorough they were. Will definitely go with them again. Thank you!

Ed in Scarborough

Service was terrific. Company called ahead to confirm appointment and on service day called again to come early. Overall service was great as workers were considerate of my home. Work completed on time and explained. Would highly recommend.

Tevin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Great company. Came to service on time. The staff were professional and very friendly. Even after service I called them because the heat was only blowing to the front of the house, they cam a couple of days after to fix it with no extra charges. I highly recommend their service.

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review. We also would like to thank you for choosing Duct Care for your Duct Cleaning Service. We really appreciated your business. All the best, Duct Care 647-376-7678

Don in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

I am very happy with my duct cleaning services. The staff were very friendly, efficient, and professional. They were punctual and showed up on the day and at the time they said they would.

Mdiaz in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

The gentlemen were very polite and did an excellent job
They showed up on time and were accomadating with schedule
Everything was explained in detail which was very important
Would definetly recommend and use their services again

Icey Mo in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct care’s service is excellent. I am happy I did a good choice. They came on time. They are friendly and knowledgeable. They provide very professional and efficient job. I asked many questions and they explained to me in detail. IMPRESSED! I highly highly recommend this company for duct cleaning service.

Very good service from Amjad's team. I have big house but all vents were cleaned properly. I will recommend this company and their duct clean service. Thanks very much to them.

Ahmed in Brooklin
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Amjad and John arrived promptly and set up very quickly. Amjad explained everything clearly and they were efficient about working through my house and doing a pretty thorough job....very good experience!

Suhaila Ali

Very happy with Duct Care service. Ihsan and his team of two were very professional and knowledgeable. Ihsan had outstanding customer service and responded to calls promptly. Plus, this was the first time duct cleaners educated us about the importance of cleaning A/C coils - which also Direct Engergy website recommends. We are very pleased and will definitely refer them.

faye in Bowmanville
1 review Newmarket, ON

The team did a awesome job.! My house hadn't been clean for three years. It's full of dust in all vents. The team work hard, and it is clean and comfortable again. All vents are as clean as new. Thank you, team!

More about Duct Care Inc

At Duct Care We offer wide range of services including Duct Cleaning, Furnace Blower Cleaning, AC Coil Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Central Vacuum Cleaning. Our focus is on providing our customers with exceptional service and care while providing reasonable prices. With us you have a peace of mind that ...