Alberta Indoor Clean Air

Duct Cleaning
Alberta Indoor Clean Air

Reviews for Alberta Indoor Clean Air

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Cleaning, inspection of furnace, ducts, fireplace

Very satisfied with professionalism and speed with which these three gentlemen went about this job. Prompt, polite, efficient, willing to answer questions. I felt no sales pressure to buy a new furnace (ours is 17 yrs old) or even any parts, which was a stand-off I was anticipating. In addition to the furnace, ducts and AC that we normally have cleaned, we added our gas fireplace and dryer vents to the list. Big job, yet they were in & out in 3 hours.
I would have no problem recommending this company.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

New Furnace Installation

Two months ago Alberta Indoor Clean Air recommended that I needed a new furnace after I had an ignition problem with my old furnace. I agreed and the new furnace was installed in one day as promised. After the installer had left I noticed some deficiencies. The City then inspected and wrote a non compliance notice for the installation. It has taken four visits by the installer to fix these issues, three of these visits were required to satisfy the City Inspector that the flue gas system complied with the Verification of Compliance that the Installer had falsified and signed off after the initial installation. Recently on a cold night the furnace ran for the longest time since being installed, I noticed water running from under the furnace. I investigated and found the installer had not connected the drain pipe to the flue gas condensation tank, he had also left an unconnected electrical component at the bottom of the furnace. I informed the company by leaving a review on their site and followed up with a voice mail 3 days later, no one has called me back. I now doubt the initial diagnosis on the need for a new furnace and I have no confidence that the installation has been carried out safely. This lack of professionalism is completely unacceptable especially when it involves potentially lethal gas connections

Had furnace serviced.

Had furnace serviced. Dave was awesome, kind respectful and very knowlegable. He advised what needed to be done in a way I could understand. Really appreciated his work and consideration.

Clive Grant in Calgary
Clive Grant in Calgary

Best service ever

I am a first time customer and the booking was done quickly and promptly. Despite the long cold snap, our inquiry was answered promptly and service was quick. Chris the technician was the friendliest, most knowledgeable technician we have ever had for any work at the house. I would recommend Alberta Indoor Clean to anyone and will use them as much as possible in the future.

cmb
cmb

Duct sealing, air filtration

The crew was great!! They were on time, courteous, diligent and eager to answer all of my questions!!

Madhu in Airdrie
Madhu in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Furnace service

Chris is amazing at his job. Great knowledge and a fantastic communicator! 10/10 for Chris! He is a great find for Albert Indoor Clean Air! Excellent service. Im very happy with the company too.

Furnace cleaning

Would like to extend a sencere thank you to Alberta indoor clean air.
The service l received was exceptional.
I appreciate the time as well as the information that was provided on maintaining my furnace and humidifier
Rene Meister

Rene, thank you very much for your kind words. We stand behind what we do, if ever any questions/concerns, please call us at your convenience.

Alberta Clean Air Team

apjanikian in Toronto
apjanikian in Toronto

New furnace

In January we received a visit of a furnace technician for maintenance, and we spent around $700 in maintenance and parts, and $1,000 in a new electronic filter and damper. A few months later the furnace was required to be changed, and the same company gave me a discount in the new furnace to compensate the amount spent in the maintenance of the old furnace. Since then, no issues with the furnace or the A/C.

Review has 1 previous version
Jeremy Abell in San Francisco
Jeremy Abell in San Francisco

Up-front pricing, excellent work

I have used Alberta Indoor Clean Air for many years now. I have been completely satisfied with their service. They provide up-front price quotes, and stand behind their service. The technician was very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He showed me exactly what was wrong, explained what he needed to do, and what it would cost. He also showed me after the job that everything had been done as required. I will definitely be using them again, they stand behind their work, and they care for their customers.

More about Alberta Indoor Clean Air

Sears Heating, Cooling and Duct Services (1996) now Alberta Indoor Clean Air proudly serves Calgary and Southern Alberta. You can count on our specialists for a professional inspection of the clean air needs in your home. Whether it's cleaning your ducts, inspecting and cleaning your furnace or air conditioning (licensed ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Calgary?