Alberta Indoor Clean Air

Reviews for Alberta Indoor Clean Air

Clive Grant in Calgary
Clive Grant in Calgary

Best service ever

I am a first time customer and the booking was done quickly and promptly. Despite the long cold snap, our inquiry was answered promptly and service was quick. Chris the technician was the friendliest, most knowledgeable technician we have ever had for any work at the house. I would recommend Alberta Indoor Clean to anyone and will use them as much as possible in the future.

cmb
cmb

Duct sealing, air filtration

The crew was great!! They were on time, courteous, diligent and eager to answer all of my questions!!

Madhu in Airdrie
Madhu in Airdrie
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Furnace service

Chris is amazing at his job. Great knowledge and a fantastic communicator! 10/10 for Chris! He is a great find for Albert Indoor Clean Air! Excellent service. Im very happy with the company too.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace cleaning

Would like to extend a sencere thank you to Alberta indoor clean air.
The service l received was exceptional.
I appreciate the time as well as the information that was provided on maintaining my furnace and humidifier
Rene Meister

Rene, thank you very much for your kind words. We stand behind what we do, if ever any questions/concerns, please call us at your convenience.

Alberta Clean Air Team

apjanikian in Toronto
apjanikian in Toronto

New furnace

In January we received a visit of a furnace technician for maintenance, and we spent around $700 in maintenance and parts, and $1,000 in a new electronic filter and damper. A few months later the furnace was required to be changed, and the same company gave me a discount in the new furnace to compensate the amount spent in the maintenance of the old furnace. Since then, no issues with the furnace or the A/C.

Review has 1 previous version
Jeremy Abell in San Francisco
Jeremy Abell in San Francisco

Up-front pricing, excellent work

I have used Alberta Indoor Clean Air for many years now. I have been completely satisfied with their service. They provide up-front price quotes, and stand behind their service. The technician was very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. He showed me exactly what was wrong, explained what he needed to do, and what it would cost. He also showed me after the job that everything had been done as required. I will definitely be using them again, they stand behind their work, and they care for their customers.

Fraser Furnace in Calgary
Fraser Furnace in Calgary

Fraser Furnace

During the latest cold snap, our furnace motor decided to quit. We called Sears and they sent out Blaize to fix. He cleaned our furnace and replaced the motor and it is working just fine now. Blaize was prompt, knowledgeable, experienced and friendly. We have been using Sears for years and will continue now, with Alberta Clean Air. Thanks for your great service!

Thanks for your comments and continued support and we appreciate your business. Our solid team of dedicate staff are to thank.

houseout
houseout

Duct cleaning and furnace work

On time very smart and clean ducts the way should be and the work on the furnace it runs like new

Thanks for your support and trusting in us year after year
Don

Poppitt55
Poppitt55

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

A few weeks ago I was contacted by this company for a free visual inspection of my furnace and heating system. I was skeptical at first but when their inspector arrived he was professional, knowledgable and reviewed his recommendations with me. Best decision I ever made, I booked a furnace cleaning and duct cleaning with them and very impressed with the work. Would recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks for choosing Sears and your review

More about Alberta Indoor Clean Air

Sears Heating, Cooling and Duct Services (1996) now Alberta Indoor Clean Air proudly serves Calgary and Southern Alberta.

You can count on our specialists for a professional inspection of the clean air needs in your home. Whether it's cleaning your ducts, inspecting and cleaning your furnace or air conditioning (licensed tradesmen) or solving a humidity problem, we will explain what needs to be done and answer any questions you may have.

Every day you typically inhale 15,000 liters of air which may have millions of particles you can't see. Our advanced cleaning methods could also help reduce your fuel cost and improve the performance of your forced air system by minimizing air flow restrictions as well as improving air quality.

Once work is completed, you can be confident that you have received full value for your money. Of course, all our products and services are backed by our Sears pledge of satisfaction. It is your assurance that we are committed to providing high quality products and services.\

Services: duct and furnace cleaning, furnace repairs, 24 hr service, fireplace cleaning, a/c cleaning, water heaters cleaning and repairs. We service and repair all makes and models of furnaces.