Molly Maid

sara in San Francisco
sara in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

house cleaning

They came to my house to supposedly do a deep cleaning and they only cleaned the floors. very poor service. i will be not recommending their services. they are many cleaning companies around able to do a better job

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

House was not clean

I called molly maid because I knew I needed a good cleaning of my house, so when I spoke to miles cleary he told me all the areas ( base boards, kitchen appliances, behind the toilets etc) that would be cleaned I was so happy.

I came home expecting to be totally satisfied which I was not!
Kitchen appliances were not even touched, shower heads were not cleaned, the toilets were not cleaned, around my daughters bed was still dusty.
Not sure what I had paid for?!?!?

I emailed Miles cleary with my complaint and I never heard anything back.
I have told all my friends about my experience and for them to never waste their money on a molly maid service!

Also in and out of my house in 2 hours.
$190 for 2 hours !!!!!! Waste of money!

1 review Hamilton, ON

Molly Maid STONEY CREEK - dealing with them one of the biggest mistakes in my life.

MOLLY MAID - Hamilton franchise ...
Very unhappy with cleaning service.... areas of house not cleaned although two ladies were very nice and friendly. I was charged very high price for first initial super clean. Initial meeting was unclear of cost for this first initial clean. I was not told exact, clear full information verbally although it was in print on their paper... but I trusted what I heard and did not see the actual full charge on the paper. I was overpromised and job was underachieved. This made the high charges seem more unfair. I would not recommend this franchise of Molly Maid to anyone.

Brent from Oakville
Brent from Oakville

House cleaning

I hired Molly Maid to clean a house before it went up for sale. They completed about 30% of what was asked. This is basically a new house that needed a good wipe down. Nothing too strenuous.

Debbie Singh from Toronto
Debbie Singh from Toronto

House cleaning

I'm in my last trimester of pregnancy with a toddler who works from home. After doing a bit of research and speaking to one of the owners at Molly Maid I was excited to have them onboard to help with biweekly cleaning. I was being charged $123 for 1.5 hours with two staff.
After the first clean lets say that I will not be using the service again. The main floor looked exactly the same as it did before the clean. There were pine needles in every nook of it. Both staff looked like heavy smokers. One had to be a senior. No mopping was done and the stainless steel appliances including the stove had streaks all over it.
I'm meticulous and really need someone to take pride in cleaning for $80 per hour I was hoping to have received that service.

R.V. from Oakville
R.V. from Oakville

House cleaning

Molly Maid cleaned my apartment on a bi-weekly basis, for almost a year. The first cleaning teams were great and did a wonderful job: they were friendly, efficient and thorough.
Things quickly deteriorated. The vacuuming was horrible: they missed whole pieces of Cheerios my daughter dropped, they simply left a sheet of stickers on the carpet (I question how they vacuumed around it!), exactly where it was in the morning, I found 2-month old dead orchid flowers behind my yoga mat, not even to mention the dust bunnies they "missed".
On one occasion they closed the door to my cat's litter box, and I entered my place with an unpleasant surprise on the carpet. They forgot sweaters in my place, dropped cleaning cloths all around my apartment and in the corridor outside my apartment.
I contacted them several times over the course of a few months, complaining about the bad service, but never saw any real improvement. The last straw was when I discovered an ornament they broke and glued together, hoping I would not notice (I had Super Glue out on the table for a while, which they conveniently used). When I called management they acted shocked and claimed that they would look into the situation. It is now almost 3 months later and I still haven't heard from them.
The lack of integrity and unprofessional service convinced me that they cannot be trusted. They are expensive and all you really get is toilet paper folded into a nice little triangle. I won't recommend them to anybody.

Sheila Casemore from Old Toronto
Sheila Casemore from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

House cleaning of an empty house

It started with services requested and not provided. We were told that all cupboards would be cleaned out but ones with dishes were left untouched. We were also told that items would be packed up and put outside. This never happened. I was asked if they could use drain cleaner, I said yes and they never did it. Would not use them again. Very disappointed.

Rashid sheikh
Rashid sheikh
9 reviews Stoney Creek, ON

very nice sercices

Molly maid cleaning services providing excellent satisfy services from long time my self some friends very good experience and they come always on time finished on time very good rates def save your time and dollers

Ron in Oakville
Ron in Oakville
6 reviews OAKVILLE, ON

weekly house care

Some of the issues we had with this company started during their visits. Simple things like not moving furniture, dusting ON TOP of places, not touching windows full of smuges and fingerprints, dropping various tools on our new hardwood and excessive use of water on our newly laid hardwood floor after telling them explicitly not to...
much better services available with better coverage and complete services.

Homer in Mississauga
Homer in Mississauga

Cleaning, before a move in

Satisfied clients of Molly Maids. They did what they were asked to, no fuss, no arguments, cost known before hand, no surprises. Overall pleased with their efforts. Next maid call will again be to Molly maid,