Squeaky Cleaning

Reviews for Squeaky Cleaning

Hannah
Hannah

Home deep cleaning

The person came from squeaky cleaning showed up right on time, was very polite and professional and more importantly, he did a great job cleaning our house. 2 bedrooms, 2 washrooms, kitchen were all cleaned without too much supervision and all the details were done without asking. He has the best cleaning products and could clean a shower glass which previous cleaners couldn't clean! We have decided to sign up for by-weekly cleaning from squeaky cleaning!

Chris
Chris

Cleaning

Squeaky cleaning representative came to my condo. She was polite and professional and left my condo perfectly clean. She folded my clothes, washed my sheets and scrubbed my counters. Thank you.

Thank you for your review Chris is was a pleasure providing you with a Squeaky Clean apartment! Looking forward to servicing you again in the future. Have a wonderful day!

More about Squeaky Cleaning

Our experienced team members are highly skilled professionals. We take pride in recruiting thorough, reliable, and friendly staff.
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Old Toronto?