Squeaky Cleaning

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Squeaky Cleaning

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

House cleaning

The Squeaky staff were terrific!! Extremely professional, VERY pleasant, and did an amazing job!! The house was spotless!! I would not hesitate to call them again!!

dorianmacdonald7
dorianmacdonald7

Move-in-clean

It took me so long to write this review because Im still trying to get over how GREAT of a job SHERESE did! Not only did she make our new place (that needed a lot of work) ready to call home but also it was a pleasure having her around! She was kind and a hard worker! I cant thank SHERESE and SQUEAKY CLEANING enough. If I ever need this type of service again Ill be using this company and asking for SHERESE specifically!

michael
michael

House move

Would recommend Squeaky Cleaning to ANYONE! They are responsive, professional, reliable and a pleasure to work with!

munira.murtaza
munira.murtaza

Pre Movement Cleaning

I was really put off seeing condition of the house I had to move in. Aneesa did a great job. Much appreciated for all the help.
Certainly going to refer to my family and friends.
Thanks Squeaky Cleaning service.

Fareed
Fareed
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Happy Customer

I am happy with the service, and she did a good job cleaning the house. Although I had an issue at first, they called me and fixed it. I recommend them.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Squeaky Clean

We really enjoyed our experience with Squeaky Clean. Vilma was wonderful and very dedicated.

Would strongly recommend this company to others.

Biweekly house cleaning

Our cleaner from Squeaky Cleaning is amazing! Always appears on time with a smile. She is comfortable with our golden retrievr following her around from time to time for pats. The house is absolutely gleaming after her efforts.

marj.lem
marj.lem

Cleaning Services

I’m a Realtor preparing a house to go up for sale. I used Squeaky Cleaning for the first time, and I am so glad I did. They are incredibly professional and care about the quality of their work. I will be using their services moving forward. Thank you so much Jaime and Gloria!

MH from Toronto
MH from Toronto

Clean an almost empty 4 bedroom house

Cleaning was terrible , the 2 cleaners arrived on time at 830 am but finished just after 1 pm, so about 4 hours ( even though the job was quoted 11 hours for two people). They only partly cleaned for first 2 hours. At approximately 11 am their supervisor finally arrived at the house with needed cleaning supplies and a vacuum . The house still Before they left, I had to tell them to wipe down window sills etc which was specifically requested.

$600 for 2.5 hours of part-time work and 2 hours of full work once their manager arrived 2.5 hours late. And the house was less than half full with furniture since we moved a bunch out .

Hi MH - We are trying to find you on our client list but we can't seem to find anything. We do a courtesy call for all our clients after the work is complete to ensure everything meets or exceeds expectations. We haven't heard anything of this nature, so please contact us so we can chat at your convenience. We are committed to making all of our clients happy, so if you are sure that it was our company you were working with please contact us so we can ensure your satisfaction.

Erika
Erika

cleaning of ceiling stain

Amazing job! Thank you! I had a spinach smoothie splatter on my ceiling. The cleaning job resulted in avoiding needing to hire a painter for my ceiling!

More about Squeaky Cleaning

Squeaky Cleaning has been offering cleaning services in the Toronto and the GTA for almost a decade. We service condos, townhomes, and homes for both regular cleans, deep cleans, and move in / move out cleans. We pride ourselves on being the most professional cleaning company in Toronto. All of our staff understand the importance of a customer oriented mindset and happy clients are the backbone of our service. Feel free to reach out to us over the phone (647-799-1075) or book a cleaning online. We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.