First Choice Appliances & Refrigeration

Appliance Repair
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Toronto  >  First Choice Appliances & Refrigeration

Reviews for First Choice Appliances & Refrigeration

John F from Toronto
John F from Toronto

Great Service!

After calling a number of repair shops, I called Vince on the recommendation of a friend. Unlike the others, Vince gave me straight-up advice over the phone and then agreed to come out within two hours, same day. He quickly diagnosed the issue with my washer and we discussed possible solutions, all of which were too costly based on the age of the machine. Rather than trying to make money off of a costly repair, Vince was honest and said to leave it until the washer finally stopped working and to live with a temporary solution. He was fast, thorough and courteous. He is now in my Contacts list for future repairs.

D. Millar in Toronto
D. Millar in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Clothes Washer repair and dishwasher Repair

I was at my daughter's home today looking after her 3 children and helping her with chores when the clothes washer stopped working properly. The water would not drain from the washer and the clothes would not spin dry. Needless to say, I pulled out a huge load of soaking wet clothes and panic set in. My daughter could not be without a washing machine with 3 young kids. I had to get the washer repaired before she came home from work. I immediately pulled out the Ajax local phone directory and called First Choice Appliances. My call was answered by a "human" immediately - first good sign - and when I explained the situation, I was told that absolutely they could come and help today. I asked for a visit after 4:30 as I had to get the kids from school. True to their word, First Choice arrived around 4:30 and the washer was fixed immediately. While we waited to test the washer, I explained that the dishwasher wasn't working properly and asked if I could book an appointment for my next Wednesday visit. Without hesitation, we walked over to the dishwasher and it was fixed on the spot. This company is absolutely great!!!! Not only was I treated with absolute respect but the problem was explained in detail so I would understand the reason for the repairs. I would highly recommend this company. It is so nice in this day and age to find a company that really cares about their customers with staff who are cheerful, polite, honest and respectful. The repair price was very fair and honest. We will definitely call them from this point on for all our repairs and will sincerely recommend them to family and friends. Thankyou - you saved the day and made a problem vanish!!!!!! If you are considering this company for your repairs, please do not hesitate to call them. You will not be disappointed. D. Millar