First Choice Appliances & Refrigeration

Reviews for First Choice Appliances & Refrigeration

RAMESH in Toronto
RAMESH in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

GE Profile Refrigerator does not cool.

May 12, 2019
We had an issue with our GE Profile Refrigerator, which was not cooing.
Got in touch with Vincent. It was Saturday weekend, but he came over quickly all the way from Scarborough to our place in Milton, and was so polite. He did not have the part he needed to fix my refrigerator so he sourced it from Scarborough, and went all the way to pick this item and came back the same day, in the afternoon . My Refrigerator was fixed within hours of calling. And it is working like new.
Thank you so much Vincent. I am calling you for any future appliance needs.
Ramesh

Thank you Ramesh.
You are an educated customer.

Jay & Kerri in Old Toronto
Jay & Kerri in Old Toronto

Great service, good value

Our whirlpool washer hasn't been draining well or consistently for a while. We'd been on Google to try basic home maintenance and realized that we needed help and a new drain pump.
Vince came well recommended on HomeStars, and was well worth his reputation.
He arrived with the part pre-sourced, completed a thorough diagnostic, and executed the repairs well. He stayed through to test cycles to confirm that everything was working well and to our satisfaction.
Great service. Very polite, patient, and thorough.
Price was reasonable and on estimate.
Highly recommended.
Thanks, Vince.

Thanks.
Jay and Kerri .Pleasure working for you.

pdleith
pdleith

Washing machine stopped working

Vincent has come to my house for many years. Today, it was the washing machine that stopped working yesterday. I thought maybe he would come during the week.... but he came the very next day.( On a Sunday, with no extra weekend charge!)
He asked ahead of time the make/ model... so he was prepared with the correct part.
He is amazingly good at keeping old machines running smoothly and at a fair price! I highly recommend him.

Thanks pdleith ,
Thanks for your continued support.
it is a pleasure to work for a cheerful person.

First choice appliance

Vincent has been coming to our house for ten years. He is always able to fix my washmachine and stove. He always does excellent work, always very pleasant and is very professional. He is flexible and reliable. Call him, if you ever need your applicable fix. It's worth calling him.

I thank you mrs. Wagner .It's always a pleasure working for you.

VERY quick & amazing service!

Vincent was absolutely awesome. He came over quickly and was so polite. He did not have the part he needed to fix my dryer so he sourced it and came back the next day. My dryer was fixed within 24hours of calling. And it works better than ever.
Thank you so much Vincent. I am calling you for any future appliance needs.

I thank you. A cheerful person to work for.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Honest and Speedy

Prem came on a Sunday with very little notice. He was knowledgable, patient (to wait for the dishwasher leak to happen), and ultimately, honest.

He advised me to replace the unit instead of spend $300 on a repair. He could have benefitted from this, but chose to recommend replacement... for that I am grateful.

Would recommend.

Jan Toronto Queen/Carlaw
Jan Toronto Queen/Carlaw

Excellent, Knowledgeable, for repair of Washer

Using HomeStars I searched for Appliance Repair Services, put a quote to repair our top loading washer as the wash/rinse cycles caused a burning smell. Vince promptly called me. Quoted his rate – which I thought was reasonable. I explained I’m flexible with time to service the washer. Currently he was at another customer’s and maybe able to come same day. Vince was able to fit us into his today’s schedule. He examined the washer, ran a few tests, and took apart the washer, all the time explaining everything to me. He replaced the belt, tightened and placed screws into the control panel for us which now no longer shakes, leveled the washer for us, oiled the motor parts. Once the washer was back together, the washer was working now better than it had been. Even the agitator works better. If needed in the future I would hire them again.

Jan, We thank you.
You are cheerful person who makes excellent coffee.
thanks again.

Anne  Upper Beach
Anne Upper Beach

Great guy -honest and willing to improvise

Vince returns a phone call and is pleasant to deal with. No parts would fix the infamous and ubiquitous Samsung heater issue so he did a work around . I'll recommend him to my friends and clients.

Thanks Anne.

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.

Wonderful, Prompt and Honest Service

The mechanism that controls the water level broke on my washing machine. Vince arrived about an hour after phoning. He assessed that it wouldn't be worth the over $200 to fix it as it is an old machine but he did a "work around" so I can use it and not feel pressure to replace it right away. Vince has repaired many of my appliances for over 25 years I think it is. He is always polite, knowledgable, prompt, honest and fair. I highly recommend First Choice Appliances. ​​​

Thanks Jennifer. A pleasure working for you.

Fridge Repair

My fridge stopped working in the early evening. After moving all the food to the downstairs fridge, I called friends to recommend a repair person. Fist Choice Appliances was recommended so I called at 7:30 pm. Vince not only answered at that time but was able to accommodate my request for a next day appointment, and he showed up on time! Vince quickly figured out the problem and repaired it just as quickly. He is friendly, efficient and knows his stuff. I mentioned that I was also having a problem with my washing machine....he took a look and gave me a great suggestion to remedy the problem. I would recommend First Choice to friends and family for appliance repair and have put their number in my phone book for the next time I need a quick, reliable appliance repair person. Thanks Vince and First Choice!

I thank you for you were very curtious and made my job easier. Glad to work for you.

More about First Choice Appliances & Refrigeration

We at First Choice Appliances have been doing effortless handling to our client's appliance service needs and concern. Our technicians are always ready to make proper assessment and solution to each issue at a high speed and efficiency. Our team is raring to get your units running perfectly again.