Abell Pest Control

Andy Jones
Andy Jones
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Great active and Proactive service

I have dealt with Abell Pest Control for many years now. I have always had one expert service man (Zoran) take care of all our pest control needs. Not only is he responsive and professional, he really cares about our home's security against pests and, most importantly, our well being. I have found that Zoran is able to eliminate problems and to be ahead of seasonal problems with careful inspections of our property. His experience and knowledge are comforting benefits in addition to his always friendly service.

1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Monthly inspections at Condominium

I am very pleased with the service received both inside and outside the condominium.
Shane is very professional and easy to communicate with. A few time I needed his assistance with wasp nests and he attended the building in a very reasonable time with great success at the job at hand.

AGNES
AGNES

Service

Our service provider is very dedicated and passionate about his job. He is part of our team. His attention to details is commendable. We are very fortunate to have such a great Technician assigned to our location.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
0 reviews Tiverton, ON

Industrial Service Review

Jeremy has been our service manager for approximately 2 years. He has always been respectful, timely and follows all facility rules. Jeremy takes the time to go above and beyond to assist with evaluating and improving the pest control plan. He is very knowledgeable and wants to do a great job. I would absolutely recommend Abell Pest Control to other businesses.

Lisette
Lisette
0 reviews Montreal,

Pest Control Service

We have a positive experience with Abell Pest Control. Angel Rojas our technician, is very polite, kind and cares about his work and customers. Always trying to find a new solution. He is punctual and always answers any questions we may have. Thanks for the excellent service and keep up the good work Angel.

D
D
0 reviews Mount Albert, ON

Luc from Abell

Abell provides a great service, and is always available when needed. Our rep. Luc 's great service gives us the confidence in pest control our facility needs. We're very fortunate to be able to deal with a pest control service provider that follows through with their promise to deliver a decent service - and they go above and beyond.

Pest control - rats

I can not thank Abell/Kevin enough for the help he provided us in thoroughly inspecting our house for potential entry points. He was so proactive in reaching out to us following the initial appointment and checking in to make sure everything was okay. The peace of mind I have now that we have Abell/Kevin’s help anytime we need it is priceless!

Audrey
Audrey
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mice control

I had mice in my home. Jamie of Abell, came and did a good search in and around the home. He identified the entry point and sealed it. He was thorough and a kind person to deal with.

Pest controll

I was having a mice and rats infestation and call Abell
Pest Control .
They sent me a gentleman called Martin. He was fabulous
he took all my calls and came whenever I felt anything going on he came today and nothing of the feeding were disrupted , I can honestly say he’s gone above and being
he’s is great at his job and is very personable . I would recommend anyone to this company , for peace of mind .

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Rodent Problems

We have a rat problem inside the home. Noah Harvey came by twice now and has put several bait stations down to help alleviate. Very helpful and friendly. good company.

More about Abell Pest Control

Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest management. Started in 1924 with one office, Abell now employs several hundred people with branch offices across Canada and the United States.

Guaranteed Pest Control in Canada

Control of mice, roaches, ants, wasps, animals and dozens of other pests
-Full money-back guarantee
-FREE no-obligation quote
-Effective, safe and fast pest elimination

Guaranteed Pest Control
Pests bring dirt, disease, and discomfort through their bites and droppings. Effective, safe and fast elimination of the pest is what you need now.

Fast & Safe Elimination
Controlling pests can be done safely and effectively by a trained professional. Effective pest control is a three-step process:

1)-Identification: Our pest control technician will review your property to find the nature and extent of the pest infestation. The most important element is locating the source of the infestation.
2)-Elimination: Once the pests have been identified and located, your technician will safely eliminate the infestation -- guaranteed*.
3)-Prevention: After the pest infestation is eliminated, your technician will provide you with a complete review of your property, making specific recommendations to help keep the pests away permanently.

Guaranteed Extermination
Your contractual pest is Gone and Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the services provided to you within the guarantee period, you will receive a Full Money Back Refund!

* All Abell Service Recommendations must be complied with and follow up services allowed for during the guarantee period to be eligible for any refund. Call for details.