Durapest

Reviews for Durapest

Amshega in Toronto
Amshega in Toronto

Wildlife Extraction

Had an amazing experience with Durapest. We called them and they were able to schedule us in for same day inspection and estimate. They safely trapped and extracted the family of racoons that were living under our deck and re-located them. Did a great job and would definitely recommend!

Mr.Clean
Mr.Clean
1 review Midland, ON

Raccoon removal

We had a major dead raccoon problem, in the attic, the smell was intense taking over the house, we called durapest and within 12 hrs they arrived, presentable, informative on all aspects on what they were doing, in the end they fixed the opening where the raccoon entered, also collected 5 dead baby raccoons, sanitizing of the areas, they are quick and effective. We highly recommend Durapest!! Thanks again.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Raccoon removal

Gaelan and his team of techs came out sameday and removed a raccoon mother and her babies from my attic. I did not know about raccoon removal as it was my frist time dealing with something like this. They explained properly and i knew i was in good hands. Thank you Durapest Team!! Will recommend.

Thank you for this review! We're happy that you were pleased with our service.

Farhaan
Farhaan
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

Raccoon removal

Durapest came out to my home and sealed up multiple entry points. They assured me that the raccoon would not come back and everything is good. I will be recommending them to my family and friends. Raccoons baby’s were also removed and reunited with the mother raccoon. Thank you Gaelan, nice meeting you

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! It was a pleasure working with you.

Amandeep in Toronto
Amandeep in Toronto

Squirrel removal

Came out and removed squirrel, quick and easy service, I hired them because of the 5 year warranty and because they serviced my other friends house. They also went in the attic to check when other companies told me they don’t have to check the attic because the animals did not have babies. Durapest came and checked without any hassle and we’re happy to ensure the animals would be removed. Thank you for a great service and job well done

We're so pleased that you were happy with our services! Thanks for the great review.

0 reviews Midland, ON

Best Raccoon removal service

Durapest came the same day and removed a family of raccoons from my attic. I had a great experience dealing with Gaelan and his crew. They sealed multiple areas on my house and gave me a full warranty. Thank you Durapest!!

Glad it was a great experience working with our team! Thank you for the review.

Amjed
Amjed
1 review Midland, ON

Wildlife removal and pest control services

They helped me when I had raccoons in my attic and mice in my garage. Quick and simple procedures and extremely happy with their work, saved me from a huge headache.

Thanks for this kind review! Glad we could help out.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Raccons problem

very bad experience... there is no such 5 year warranty which they advertise .. they picked up my phone for business... when I called to inform that their job did not show expected results... they stopped taking my calls... very unprofessional .

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Squirrel problem solved

Team came out in a couple of hours after calling on a long weekend and set up a door and protected all vents. Well informed, friendly, and qualitative work. I would recommend and will prpbably call them for further work to prevent any future occurences.

susan in Burlington
susan in Burlington

Pest and animal control

We contacted them to remove a skunk. Days and hours of delay finally produced two empty traps. We paid $270. Hours later two cut tomatoes placed in traps. Seven days later workmen arrived back and insisted they had to excavate and install mesh with a one-way trap door. Paid another $153. Three days later they appeared to take back the trap door, found that the skunk had burrowed under and past the mesh apparently to access her babies. They had told us it was too late in the season for babies. They left with he promise to return the next day or day after. To date no response despite a detailed e-mail of complaint to the company which is apparently entirely fraudulent. I don't know what recourse we have other than to alert people to this shabby operation.

More about Durapest

ABOUT DURAPEST PEST CONTROL
WILDLIFE REMOVAL AND PEST CONTROL SPECIALISTS IN BRAMPTON, ONTARIO
Introducing Durapest
Durapest is a wildlife removal and pest control company that delivers the best solutions to its customers. Our mission is to help create the most value for you, our customers, by removing and relocating all pests and wildlife on your property. We are a fast, friendly, and professional Wildlife Removal and Pest Control Service well known throughout the Greater Toronto Area with many technicians that have over 15 years of experience and are trained to solve the toughest problems in the industry. We always stand behind our work, with customer satisfaction being our #1 priority. Contact us to learn more about our incredible wildlife removal and pest control services and how we can help you!

**Racoon & Squirrel removal**