Abell Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for Abell Pest Control

Private User reviews London, ON

Mice at cottage alive and well

I called them out because we really had a big problem. I expected them to let us know where they were entering and what we needed to do to get rid of them. They left poison blocks in different locations. They also told us to get rid of the mouse traps we had set since this would interfere with the poison blocks. This Spring, the mice were still there, alive and well, making a big mess. On Amazon we bought good mouse traps and they did the job. I don't see any value for the money we spent.

Fraser from Gloucester
Fraser from Gloucester
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Raccoons in Attic

I selected Abell to address a family of raccoons in my attic. George, one of their Wildlife Technicians came to inspect where they were getting in and blocked the entrance after installing a one-way exit door from the attic. I would highly recommend Abell and specifically George D if you are looking for a professional, knowledgeable and prompt technician. If he says he'll be there at a specific time, count on it.

K. Nash in Minett
K. Nash in Minett
1 review Minett, ON

Squirrels

Liam and Holland came and sized up the situation and then got to work. They sealed up weak spots, before installing the 1 way door. The squirrels have now left building!!

Janet in Qualicum Beach
Janet in Qualicum Beach
0 reviews Qualicum Beach, BC

You couldn’t make a better choice

Bought a house last year and despite having a house inspection the house had a carpenter ant infestation. It took us almost a year to finally eliminate the problem in the house and just recently found the main nest in our neighbour’s backyard. Couldn’t have solved this problem without the dedication, professionalism, problem solving skills, and plain caring for their customers Of Claire Brown in Customer Service and Technicians Patrick and Nathan. Nothing is too much trouble, these people truly care about the job they do, the results, and your satisfaction. I highly highly recommend them. They do not disappoint.

Helpful associate

Dyniesha was very pleasant and polite during greeting me. She easily assisted me and was able to get my order ready within minutes. She verified the transaction and let me know I can get a free Dorito taco if I fill out the survey while I wait. That is exactly what I did. She is a keeper!

mark in Beaverton
mark in Beaverton
0 reviews Beaverton, ON

Racoon removal from attic

Liam and Holland came from Barrie to Beaverton within a business day of my call. They knew exactly how to remove four babies and the mother, seal up any weak entry points into my roof attic and they gave me a five year guarantee! What impressed me was the love for the animals they removed and the concern for their well being after their removal. Absolute professionals that are very good at what they do.

Abell is lucky to have these lads on their roster!

Mark Locke

Linda
Linda
1 review Hamilton, ON

Great service

I was so pleased with the work that was done, the follow up, and responsiveness of the technician Matt who helped me through a recent pest problem. I was pretty freaked out and his calm, friendly manner helped me focus on getting rid of my new 'roommates'. Matt was knowledgeable and thorough. No question, I would recommend Abell and call them for any issues that might arise in future.

Joanne in Vancouver
Joanne in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Re Location

Good Morning,

I am Joanne Polvi the QA Manager at Misty Mountain.
My experience with Abell was outstandin he was very efficient, friendly, he set up our new facility this week in such a short time, as I have a audit next week. I appreciate all he has done for us in such a short time frame. He answered all my questions.

Private User reviews , ON

Bed Bug Infestation

Our family had a bed bug infestation this past Aug. The office staff and on-site technician were very professional and courteous. They did a great job and really helped our family deal with a very unpleasant and stressful infestation. Abell Pest Control (Ottawa) was recommended to us from a friend who had recently had a bed bug infestation. I would also highly recommend Abell to others for any pest control situation.

DGrand in Mission
DGrand in Mission
0 reviews Mission, BC

Poor customer service

Called their service line for pest issues for 2 months, asking for our Abell tech to call so I could describe the problems we were having. He would come in on his monthly inspections (we have an annual contract), do the basic service and leave, without resolving our other concerns. Finally, after speaking to the service manager the tech shows up and immediately starts giving me attitude, like somehow it's my fault that he's not responding to our pest concerns. Extremely poor customer service from this tech. Although I've had no problems with the call centre, and the service manager seems competent, I would never recommend Abell while this tech covers the area.

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please call (604) 395-8115 to connect with an Abell representative who will gladly assist in reaching a resolution with you. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

More about Abell Pest Control

Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest management. Started in 1924 with one office, Abell now employs several hundred people with branch offices across Canada and the United States.

Guaranteed Pest Control in Canada

Control of mice, roaches, ants, wasps, animals and dozens of other pests
-Full money-back guarantee
-FREE no-obligation quote
-Effective, safe and fast pest elimination

Guaranteed Pest Control
Pests bring dirt, disease, and discomfort through their bites and droppings. Effective, safe and fast elimination of the pest is what you need now.

Fast & Safe Elimination
Controlling pests can be done safely and effectively by a trained professional. Effective pest control is a three-step process:

1)-Identification: Our pest control technician will review your property to find the nature and extent of the pest infestation. The most important element is locating the source of the infestation.
2)-Elimination: Once the pests have been identified and located, your technician will safely eliminate the infestation -- guaranteed*.
3)-Prevention: After the pest infestation is eliminated, your technician will provide you with a complete review of your property, making specific recommendations to help keep the pests away permanently.

Guaranteed Extermination
Your contractual pest is Gone and Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the services provided to you within the guarantee period, you will receive a Full Money Back Refund!

* All Abell Service Recommendations must be complied with and follow up services allowed for during the guarantee period to be eligible for any refund. Call for details.