Abell Pest Control

Mohamed in Hamilton
Mohamed in Hamilton
1 review , ON

Wasp Removal

I had very positive experience dealing with Sebastian at Abell. He treated the area with a powder and spray, within hours the traffic of wasps stopped. He was able to answer all my questions, as well as educate me on the behaviour of the wasps and how the treatment would resolve the issue.

There was part of our home that squirrels scratched and tried to make a home. I drilled some additional wood on top to prevent them from getting into the house. Unfortunately, there was a small enough opening for wasps to go inside of the home. It became evident that the amount of wasps coming in and out of the crevice was sign there was probably a hive. I called Abell to schedule an appointment.

A few days later, Sebastian came with proper PPE (personal protection equipment due to covid), spoke to me about how he would be treating the area of the wasps and answered all of my questions. The positive results were visible within hours of the treatment.

I was very pleased with the way Sebastian dealt with me and his knowledge, I would most definitely recommend Sebastian and Abell in the future.

Didi
Didi
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Awesome service

Jonathan McDonald is our service tech who is here on a monthly basis to control our rodent problem. He started coming in end of Sept or early October, he is fantastic and a very awesome and intelligent person. He has a great personality and is always kind and helpful to our needs. We definitely look forward to his monthly visits and his confidence in controlling the issue for us. We would definitely recommend him for sure. It is wonderful to have great customer service like this in a world that is so hard to find it. Keep up the good work Jonathan as you are really good at what you do.

Theresa in Fort Erie
Theresa in Fort Erie
1 review Fort Erie, ON

Rodent Problem

Technician Noah (3850) is very professional and very thorough. He has made excellent recommendations and implemented effective solutions to control rodent issues on the exterior of my home and inside my garage. I subscribe to the yearly plan with Abell- it is well worth the money- have used them for wasps, carpenter bees and ants that were beyond controlling with hardware store products.

John and tanya
John and tanya
1 review Kitchener, ON

Awful customer service

I have been a customer for years and have recommended several customers. I have tried to reach these people for two days as a pregnant rat has just laid babies in my yard: Simone was very condescending on the phone and I will wait 5 days before someone will refill my traps. I pay the yearly fee, it takes 10 minutes to refill the bait. It is urgent but she did not care at all. Left messages all over , no return call. Once this place has your money they are done with you. I will let everyone know how the customer service is here as I can’t believe I have baby rats in my yard and nobody will come as I already paid ! Consumer beware !

Naomi Goslinski from Toronto
Naomi Goslinski from Toronto

Excellent, personalized service

The service provided is reliable, careful, and professional. Donny V. is an excellent rep! He has worked around our schedule since we have not been on the premises much in the last 6 months. Donny is friendly and polite and obviously cares about his work and customers. I would recommend Abell if you need to take care of any unwanted visitors to your premises!

Wayne
Wayne
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Needing help with mouse problem in St. Catharines

Your representative, Noah, came to our home on Fri. Oct. 23rd, 2020 for help with a mouse problem we have been experiencing for the last 6 months.
We had another company working on this for the past 5 1/2 months without any improvement.
Noah walked around the exterior of the home with me, pointed out a couple of the things that the other company had not noticed or pointed out to me. He put out an exterior bate station which the other company would not do for me. As well put more bate inside the house along with a different type of poison as well. So far, it has seemed to have made a difference. Noah was very friendly, professional and made several recommendations to help with our problem.

Lids
Lids
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Amazing service

Jason's services our area and he does a fantastic job. Our problem cleared up instantly. We continue with the service on an annual package because we like to keep it this way. Jason is always wonderful to deal with!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Pest Control Service in the Office

Rolly has been diligent in monitoring the pest activities in the office and warehouse. Our pest issues inside the office are solved with the way he handles it. There was one time that he suggested to cover all the areas where the pests are coming in and out which has been effective to see our place free from mice. Rolly knows his job so well. It is always nice to see him every week monitoring our place and making sure that our work area is free from pests. Rolly is a happy guy, friendly and well -killed in this type of job. A very reliable man! You are awesome Rolly! Thank you for the help!

Samantha
Samantha

Excellent service by Paul

Paul did an amazing job finding the best places for mouse bait traps, and using the sticky strips which helped trap 2. He is a great problem-solver and went out of his way to fill cracks in the garage and also placed bait traps on the rafters in the furnace area of the basement close to pipes. Thank you to Paul for his steadfastness and diligence!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

It’s about people.

We have a farm in the Guelph area and pest control is part of life. The Abell technician communicated well, performed service on time every month as expected, and he juggled the needs of the farm manager, horses, foals, and the farm owner. Dean Currie is a pleasure to work with. There are numerous pest control companies but it’s really all about people.

More about Abell Pest Control

Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest management. Started in 1924 with one office, Abell now employs several hundred people with branch offices across Canada and the United States.

Guaranteed Pest Control in Canada

Control of mice, roaches, ants, wasps, animals and dozens of other pests
-Full money-back guarantee
-FREE no-obligation quote
-Effective, safe and fast pest elimination

Guaranteed Pest Control
Pests bring dirt, disease, and discomfort through their bites and droppings. Effective, safe and fast elimination of the pest is what you need now.

Fast & Safe Elimination
Controlling pests can be done safely and effectively by a trained professional. Effective pest control is a three-step process:

1)-Identification: Our pest control technician will review your property to find the nature and extent of the pest infestation. The most important element is locating the source of the infestation.
2)-Elimination: Once the pests have been identified and located, your technician will safely eliminate the infestation -- guaranteed*.
3)-Prevention: After the pest infestation is eliminated, your technician will provide you with a complete review of your property, making specific recommendations to help keep the pests away permanently.

Guaranteed Extermination
Your contractual pest is Gone and Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the services provided to you within the guarantee period, you will receive a Full Money Back Refund!

* All Abell Service Recommendations must be complied with and follow up services allowed for during the guarantee period to be eligible for any refund. Call for details.