Cumberland Kanata Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
3545 St-Joseph Blvd ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Orleans  >  Cumberland Kanata Landscaping

Reviews for Cumberland Kanata Landscaping

BT from Orleans
BT from Orleans
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Cedar Hedge Trim

Good communication with company. I called for a quote and someone called back within 24 hours. When it was time for the cedar hedges to be trimmed, I also got a call the day before.

All large trimmings were removed and cedar hedge is nicely shaped again. They even cut the branches that were coming over from my neighbours side and those were picked up as well.

Shawn from Ottawa
Shawn from Ottawa
4 reviews Nepean, ON

Installation of Cedars

Polite, respectful, hardworking crew of five strong guys. Very efficient team. This is a pleasant family-run business where everyone has solid product knowledge. No fly-by-nighters here.

The crew dug trenches, installed 50+ cedars and added a top-grade soil in 75 minutes. Swept the road, no mess. They treated the job like it was on their own property, and offered suggestions to extend the life of the existing hedges.

Quality of the cedars was excellent. Installation prices very fair.

*Note that they are busy throughout the summer, so you may have to wait a few weeks for the job to get done. But once they arrive, prepare to be impressed.

Mark Zekulin from Ottawa
Mark Zekulin from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Laying Sod

I hired Cumberland Kanata to install some sod for me. It was a somewhat complex job involving removal of pavement and gravel, leveling and then laying sod. They did incredible work. Everything was professional and they asked several times how I preferred something to be done. Its been several months and the sod still looks great. Felt I got great value for money.

lindsay in Orleans
lindsay in Orleans
1 review ORL, ON

landscape and design of front yard

they arrived when we wanted, went back three or four times with estimates. told them what we wanted and how much we wanted to spend, and we finally got the price we wanted. it took two weeks to do the work, but took some time for them to find time/crew to do the work. quality of the work is excellent. clean, took away old flowerbed walls, built around the old beds, similar shaping and spacing, which is what we wanted.

More about Cumberland Kanata Landscaping

Cumberland Kanata Landscaping offers magnificent landscaping, lawn care, yard maintenance, & many more services to the Ontario area.