Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden

Philip Jessup
Philip Jessup

Resodding lawn in backyard.

Our backyard lawn was more or less destroyed by a well-loved family dog. After we gave Frannie away -- we couldn't care for her any more given our advancing age -- we turned to Gardenzilla to refurbish the lawn. Mike came up with an economical plan to resod the worst half of the lawn while reseeding the second half. That done, the racoons and squirrels moved in and rolled up the new sod, so chicken wire came down to secure it. That was last year. The wire came up this spring, and additional seeding is now creating a lovely lawn. Highly recommended. These folks know what they are doing.

I'm so glad to hear this, Phillip - it's always a very genuine pleasure working with you, thanks so much for your trust and for taking the time to share this review! Warm regards, Mike.

John and Maria in Casa Loma
John and Maria in Casa Loma

Small Job! Needs Met Promptly!!!

I needed a cubic yard of good-quality cedar mulch. A fellow gardener who uses Gardenzilla recommended them. So I sent a message asking if they could supply the product. I was expecting a NO since they are a landscaping firm but they delivered withing 48 hours! I was so impressed. I will use their regular gardening services in future as a result of this positive experience.

This made our day going into the long weekend - thanks so much, John and Maria! Yours was actually one of the first deliveries from our online nursery. We're starting very small but plan to roll out a full-service next-day delivery service over the next year. We look forward to helping you in the gardens in the future - have a great long weekend! Warm regards, Mike.

Ben Barankin from North York
Ben Barankin from North York

Yard & garden beds

This is my 1st season using Gardenzilla. I like that they are transparent, and their services reasonably priced and appropriately and promptly invoiced. Very responsive to comments and queries. So far definitely recommend them.

Ben, thanks so much for your review! Very happy to hear the experience has been good - we really appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.

Michael H in Concord
Michael H in Concord

Strong Recommendation

For the past 4 years, Gardenzilla has provided us with Lawn and Garden Maintenance services, in addition to a customized program of lawn fertilizer, weed and insect control that has achieved very good results.

As a retired, enthusiastic gardener who still indulges and takes great pride in our beautiful garden, I strongly recommend the Gardenzilla Team - they are very professional, customer focused, responsive and punctual.
Michael Heilbronn

Thanks so much, Michael - absolutely and always our pleasure!

D. Bernardi in Scarborough
D. Bernardi in Scarborough

Great Job - Always!

Gardenzilla re-seeded my front lawn about 4 years ago...the owner, Mike Chudy, offered re-seeding as a less expensive alternative to re-sodding. Excellent job! Every year since, Gardenzilla has been my lawn maintenance company for annual weed/feed/fertilizer. Great team, great service, great pricing, and great response time!

Oh, thanks so much for this! It's always my pleasure - we really appreciate your business and always enjoy working with you. Warm regards, Mike.

donna  from Toronto
donna from Toronto

I'm very happy to have Gardenzilla maintaining my garden

Gardenzilla has been maintaining my garden for a couple of years now and I am pleased with their work. This year they did a large refurbishing of the garden including cleaning out old plantings and then replacing the area with new plants. Mike came out in person to view the area that was going to be changed and then recommended some appropriate plants. Simon did a thorough and careful job, talking with me during the process as I requested. It turned out great. I am happy to use this company- they are responsive to questions and their prices are fair. They also do my snow removal in the winter and I am pleased with that service as well.

Donna - thanks so much! Was nice to see you on Friday - thanks for your patience as we figured out the irrigation issues. Always my pleasure - thanks for taking the time to leave a review, I'll pass on your nice comments to Simon, too! Warm regards, Mike.

Barbara
Barbara

lawn services

Gardenzilla has always been professional, knowledgeable, and really great communicators. Whenever I need to contact Michael, he gets back to me almost immediately and gets on with whatever is needed. I love a reliable service and they more than qualify.

Barbara, thanks so much - absolutely our pleasure, and we really appreciate your taking the time to share your experience.

mn_bedfordpark
mn_bedfordpark

Front Yard, Back Yard and Driveway Projects

We had Gardenzilla do a spring cleanup for us, followed by landscaping installations in both the front and backyard, and a re-levelling of our driveway. The teams were so great to work with and the results were outstanding! We are so pleased with the way our property looks now, and will definitely be recurring clients!

Thanks so, so much mn - it was indeed a "happy accident" that we got to work together - we really appreciate your patience and are so happy with how everything turned out. Until the next time - hope you guys have an amazing summer. Warm regards, Mike.

Annie-Claude in Nepean
Annie-Claude in Nepean

Lawn and Garden Maintenance

I only have good things to say about Gardenzilla. I have been using their maintenance services for 3 years and their head gardener Michael helps me arrange any additional work I need such as overseeding, lawn aeration, tree removals, etc. All the employees I have met were very nice and helpful.

Annie-Claude, thank you so much for this review! It's really always our and my pleasure, you've been wonderful to work with. Warm regards, Mike.

Front Yard Clean Up - AMAZING!

I had the team from Gardenzilla help out with my small front yard space and they did an exceptional job. They were professional, knowledgeable and responsive. I would not hesitate to recommend Gardenzilla for any of your lawn or gardening needs!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - very happy we could help out!

More about Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden

Welcome to Gardenzilla Lawn & Garden. We offer lawn, garden and snow services in Midtown Toronto and East York. We offer exceptional gardening services, with easy online booking and simple pricing. Our most popular services are our garden cleanups and landscape staging, to help homeowners and home sellers restore neglected or overgrown gardens. We also do garden maintenance, garden installation and upgrades, and annual and bulb flower planting.