Land Master Contracting Ltd.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Aurora ON L4G 7M8
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Land Master Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Land Master Contracting Ltd.

Amil & Anita in Aurora
Amil & Anita in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

BACKYARD LANDSCASPING

Sam and his crew were diligent and focused on meeting our needs. He guided us through the steps in our landscape research and explained to us as a contractor what would work with our area and what wouldn't. His knowledge as a contractor gave us great insight into planning our garden properly. The finished landscape and garden was beyond our expectations. Sam was patient, considerate
and his crew extremely hardworking. He was able to fit us into his schedule earlier than possible and was still on time even with rain delays. We couldn't be more pleased with the results and would use
Sam's services again because of the focus he put in meeting our needs.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

landscaping

Simply the best of the best in landscaping industry, quality and price wise for sure to say a few.
I strongly recommend it to everybody for sure. I still am gonna use their services for my near future back yard landscaping too!

ballwasher from Newmarket
ballwasher from Newmarket
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Relaid driveway and improved all walkways

Sam did our neighbours driveway last fall and after I saw how well it weathered over the winter we were nearly the first for him this season. His crew was courteous and respectful and very hard working. What should have taken 9-10 days was done in 7 since they worked right up till 7:00 pm when possible and the cleanup was great.

Oleg in Aurora
Oleg in Aurora
5 reviews Aurora, ON

Supply and install granite stone on the existing porch and steps

Sam suppled and installed granite stone on the existing porch, steps, and coping for the flower bed wall. He visited the stone yard TWICE with myself, kindly explaining the differences and helping me to choose the right stone. He finished the job in a timely manner, left site clean, was polite and easy to work with. At one point I asked Sam to redo some work and it was done immediately without hesitation. I would highly recommend Sam for any stone work or project. My porch looks great now, thank you Siamak!

Thank you for the review and kind words. I am glad that you liked our service. Hope you enjoy the new look on your porch and steps.
Looking forward to do more business with you in the future.

Kannes L.
Kannes L.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Landscaping

Sam did the interlock walkway and cleaned up an overgrown garden with new sod for my client. He finished the job in a timely manner and his professional advices were greatly appreciated. Definitely we will recommend him for any future project.

Thank you very much for your kind worlds. We appreciate your business and looking forward for the future businesses with you.

Monte from Newmarket
Monte from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Paver repair and sod project

I moved into a house with a hot tub that needed to be moved. This left a large hole in my raised interlock style patio. I also wanted to do some landscaping/walkways in adjacent areas. I was referred to Siamack (Sam) from a neighbor, where he had recently completed a front patio reno. He and his team were very friendly, honest and pleasant to work with. Well above most contractors I have worked with. Sam was accommodating to my requests for changes as the project evolved. The end result looks great! Thank you Sam.

Thanks for the review and I am glad that you liked our service. Working with the great client like you motivate us to improve our performance and customer service.

Wayne Cleverdon from Aurora
Wayne Cleverdon from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Relaying of interlock driveway

Quality work done on time recommended to 2 nieghbours who used them with the same excellent results. Friendly workers who were a pleasure to deal with. The driveway looked brand new when finished.

Wayne, Thank you for your kind words in this busy time of the year.It is our pleasure to do business with such amazing customers like you.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Aurora?