Lillie Family Heating & Plumbing Ltd

3305 McTavish Court Coquitlam BC
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Coquitlam  >  Lillie Family Heating & Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Lillie Family Heating & Plumbing Ltd

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

1st repair - no heat - came 3 times & charged us for 3 "cleanings" but could not find the problem. On the 4th visit, after refusing to pay for more "cleaning" & a call to the boss, the problem was found & fixed.
2nd repair - only ones available to come for Emergency repair for no heat. Diagnosed, parts ordered & installed & heat on. BUT...Now it won't turn off!! And they want to charge us again for another call! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY using them. We're now looking for someone to fix Lillie Family's "repair"!

1 review Coquitlam, BC

The heating system worked fine. I asked them to do a regular annual service. Unfortunately after the service the boiler stoped working. I had to call the the second time. They charged me the same rate for the second visit. I ended up with the double cost for a regular service.

Good lesson in
1 review Vancouver, BC

This company is old, old not mean experience. New technics requires smart technician. My repair last almost 2 weeks, changed 3 very expensive parts, total costs about $5000(exactly as my replace the boiler cost) but the boiler still no working. At last, I have to ask other company to replace with a new SAME BRAND name Viessmann Boiler. I got a good lesson.

1 review Burnaby, BC

Delay after delay, excuse after excuse. Manager would not return calls. Multiple technicians.
They charged me for a 3rd site visit to fix their mistake. Had to dispute portion of charges with credit card company. Would not use again.

San
21 reviews Burnaby, BC

Very knowledgable about all the products out there and how to install it. They quoted us and provided great service.

I highly recommend using Lillie Family Heating for any Plumbing or Heating jobs.

Debbie in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Called to have our heating system checked as it was leaking and the domestic water temp was fluctuating. Called Friday and Jessie was sent out on Monday he was professional and on time fixed everything suggested that we have some one in to service it more regularly. We were very pleased with the service we received from Jessie and would not hesitate to recommend Lillie plumbing to our friends.

Reluctant Renovator in Vancouver
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Zone solenoids needed replacing as well as a servicing and air bleed for the entire system. Darren not only did a great job but cleaned up some unneeded connections and piping.
looks much better and works just fine.
He was very knowledgeable about all aspects of the system.
Answered all my questions with a enthusiastic attitude.
Even came back on a separate call and replaced a main water inlet valve that was leaking. Very tricky install but was done smart and clean.
Highly recommend these guys.

Helpful Review
39 reviews Burnaby, BC

Called in for repairs to radiant hot water heating (one zone not working and system noisy). Zone issue fixed, but had to return to address the noisiness. Ended up paying for a new pump, which was not diagnosed during the first visit. After complaining, they reduced the charge for the second visit, but this is something they should've done without having the customer asking. Unfortunately, their pump failed after 2 years and had to replace it again.

susan in Vancouver
13 reviews Vancouver, BC

we had no heat in the house; lillie family came by within a couple days; was able to diagnose the problem quickly; recommended that we replace all the old pipes with copper ones to allow the super hot boiler to run more efficiently; we've had no problems since

susan in Vancouver
13 reviews Vancouver, BC

we had to replace an old furnace and lillie family had the best price compared to a few other plumbing and heating places; i would definitely recommend lillie family for all your household plumbing and heating jobs