J R Windows Doors & Renovations

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
8 Tower Road Nepean ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Nepean  >  J R Windows Doors & Renovations

Reviews for J R Windows Doors & Renovations

roger in Orleans
roger in Orleans
4 reviews ORL, ON

patio door replacement

Last year I had a break in ,so I had to change my Patio door, so I called J R Windows and doors to give me an estimate i was very happy with them and with there service , I do recommand them and to family and freinds.

brian  in North york
brian in North york
9 reviews North York, ON

Replace most windows

joe came, took care of everything from start to finish. he even brought in an assistant who also was amazing. they took it all out, replaced with new windows, and even did extra stuff that was at no extra cost. made sure that i had no other problems, and even contacted me after to make sure it was all ok.