Regency Fireplace Products

HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Terrace  >  Regency Fireplace Products

Reviews for Regency Fireplace Products

Brad Morrissey
Brad Morrissey

Regency fire lacking in customer service

Was looking for replacement parts for a plateau .30 I got last year. Called the dealer to order and they never got back to me. Called two other dealers and they also never got back to me so I got in touch with Regency direct. I explained my problem and asked what there solution was. They asked me which of their re sellers I had contacted. I gave them the list. They responded with please contact one of our re sellers for this item???
I explained that was exactly what I was doing and got no response hence why I was contacting them and did not feel I was getting any real customer service. They responded with "Glad to help".
Would never had purchased this company's product had I know they were that kind of fly by night customer service . Stay away.

Kelly in Tillsonburg
Kelly in Tillsonburg
2 reviews Neoga, IL

gas fireplace

Installers did a great job installing the fireplace. Excellent product, remote is easy to run. We did alot of looking around at fireplaces and found that the Regency products to be the best quality and bang for your buck!