Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd

Seeta
Seeta

Fast, professional, and great results!

We hired Premiere to build custom built-in storage in our bathroom. The company was wonderful from start to finish. Williams came to our house and provided a quote, not just over the phone like many other companies. The price was competitive and his knowledge was evident. He advised us on the best style to fit the space and maximize storage. The unit was built and installed within a week, exactly to our specifications. The crew was friendly and efficient. We are so happy with our new cabinets and would highly recommend Premiere!

Hi Seeta,

Thank you for putting your trust in us, my team and I look forward to any future projects you may have.

TAY in Brampton
TAY in Brampton

Custom Kitchen cabinets

Are you allowed to love anything more than the love of your life?
The feeling I get when I walk into my home and see how incredible the kitchen cabinets turned out, leaves me floating in the air as if cupid had struck me with his arrow.
Williams and his professional team at Premier Custom Millwork & Fireplaces took the time to visit, survey, take measurements, and photos of our kitchen space.
Our second meeting was scheduled at the offices of Premier Customs to learn more about the design, what would work, and what would be a challenge. We also had the opportunity to choose the color and finish of the cabinets and handles. Another joy to add is that Williams took us on a tour of the workshop and introduced us to the highly skilled carpenters and designers. It's a really confident feeling when you get to meet the dedicated people who will make your visions come to fruition.
Within about 2 weeks' time, the cabinets were delivered and installed the very next day. We initially had planned for a 3-4 day installation but the team had finished the masterpiece in 2 days!
During the installation days, Williams made a surprise visit to check up on the team and to speak with us inquiring about any concerns we had.
The team worked efficiently and did not create any burden on us.
Thank you for such a heart easing experience and ensuring that we would not regret the decision to invest in quality, professionalism, and care.
Thank you once again!

Hi Tay,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, the pleasure was ours to work with you as well. look forward on doing any future work for you guys. Enjoy!!!!

koleen in Brampton
koleen in Brampton

Kitchen renovation

Premiere&custom did an amazing job!!! Absolutely love my kitchen and how they took my ideas and made it happen. Definitely recommend!!! Williams and his team are awesome. Thank you so much

Thank you Koeen & Tay for taking the time to write a review, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with our work and we look forward to doing any future work for you!! enjoy your home and your new kitchen.

My team and I

NICOLEBADLEY in Brampton
NICOLEBADLEY in Brampton

Custom kitchen bench

Overall very happy with our new kitchen custom bench.
Williams and his team did an amazing job from listening to my needs, completing the design to the installation.
I would highly recommend the company to all my friends and family.

Nicole,

As always, it is a pleasure to deal with you and your family. Enjoy!!!!

My team and I

Fireplace, Mantel and wall units.

This project was carried out in an extremely professional manner.
From the original consultation to the final installation,
the engineering and construction was excellent in every manner.
Working together with Premiere to achieve all my requirements was simple and easy, resulting in a first class final project.
I would certainly recommend Premiere to carry out any Fireplace and Millwork projects.
Bob Poole.

Hello Bob,

I very pleased to hear and see that the project looks A M A Z I N G!! On behalf of my team and I want to say thank you, and look forward to keep working for you.

lakhan.jaspal in Ottawa
lakhan.jaspal in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Library project

Williams and team were professional and very thorough. We had detailed drawings and a full review of the concept details. We are extremely pleased at the work completed - on time and on spec. We have done other work through this company and would recommend their services!

Hi Mr. & Mrs. Lakhan,

I am very pleased to know that we keep meeting your expectations. Thank you both and look forward to your next project.

Nejla Botrie in Old Toronto
Nejla Botrie in Old Toronto

Great Room Cabinetry with electric fireplace and wall mounted T.V.

I researched several companies on Google and Homestars. Williams
during our initial telephone conversation was engaging, knowledgeable and his company offered a full service inclusive of electrical and
Quartz countertop selections.
We met and reviewed the project and yesterday the project was completed. It looks unbelievably fabulous!!
From Wilson and Jordan the dynamo installation team to Williams and
Louis who completed the lighting and finishing touches, the project is a beautiful testament to what Premiere Custom Millwork and Fireplaces
are capable of. Their workmanship, finishes and professionalisms are definitely superior.

Hi Nejla,

I apologize for the delay. I want to thank you for taking the time for the review as well as your recommendations to other people. I will make sure to tell my guys how well they did. You are the perfect example of how well you can live when you look at the glass half full!! Be well and safe.

Nico
Nico

Fireplace and Modern Mantel

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Williams and his team. They are committed to customer service, they listen and they deliver!

We were self-admittedly particular and wanted to achieve a minimalist look and Williams took the time to ensure that the job was done right - from the type of wood, to sizing and stain. Completely custom.

Highly recommend and will work with them on future projects!

Hi Nico,

Thank you for taking the time to review us, your feedback is extremely important to us. Thank you again!!!! Look forward to all future projects.

Steven in Mississauga
Steven in Mississauga

New wall unit + Close Fireplace

I had a great experience with Premiere and am thrilled with how the work turned out!

I was looking to close up my existing wood burning fireplace and replace it with a modern looking wall unit that would be more functional and would provide more storage space.

I compared Premiere to 3 other companies, and was most impressed by Williams’ (owner) honesty and sincerely in wanting to help me find the best design. His pricing was fair and he was able to meet the timelines I needed for the project.

If I were ever to need any type of cabinetry work in future, Premiere will be the first place I call.

Thanks Williams!

Hi Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to put on a review, we understand that their many cabinets manufactures and that a box is a box; But we strive on service, design and on-time installation.Enjoy.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Fireplace Mantle

We used Home Stars to find someone to replace our builder-grade mantle and found Williams (Premiere). Williams was very responsive and came to review the project within a few days. He gave us a number of options to consider and supplied us a rough design and quote within 48 hours of meeting him. After a visit to his shop and a few iterations with the design we were happy. Williams had the install ready 3-4 weeks later and completed the build on-time. We had a few surprises outside of anyones control (eg. the fireplace doesn't move - who knew?) and Williams worked quickly with his team to remedy the situation and came back the next day with the material to accommodate the adjustments.

We are incredible happy with the results and would enthusiastically recommend Premiere's services! Williams' entire team was great to deal with and we loved the ultimate product.

Hi Andrew,

Let me say, the combination of the rooms decor and the cabinetry turned out stunningly beautiful. Thank you for choosing Premiere for your custom cabinetry project. On behalf of my crew and I, we wish you and your family all the best for the holidays.

More about Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd

Thanks for visiting us at HomeStars. At Premiere Custom Millwork & Fireplaces Ltd, our philosophy is simple; to be the best we can be in servicing your needs. We believe that our customers come first; it is not just a cliché but a commitment we make to all our past and future customers.

To be successful in business, it takes a winning combination of services, competitive pricing and dedication by all employees to excel at customer service excellence. Our continued growth is testament to our pledge to provide you with products of the highest quality and unmatched customer service; we have built our reputation on this belief.

We encourage you to look around our site and see what we have to offer. If you don’t see what you are looking for, call us at 905-671-3473 and we will be happy to discuss your needs.