52 22nd steet etobicoke ON m8v3m1

Reviews for Bland Brothers Roofing

Michael in Etobicoke
Michael in Etobicoke

New Roof

I was very pleased with the new roof that was done by Bland Brothers. I appreciated the temporary shingles that were put on after the windstorm this summer while I waited for the job to be done. The workers were professional and the company is easy to deal with. There was a good size crew that came and the job was done in a day and a half. The roof looks great. I recommend Bland Brothers for your roofing projects.

Sandra Bryson from Mississauga
Sandra Bryson from Mississauga

Roof

416-255-0928
52 Twenty Second Street
Toronto
M8V 3M1

I first contacted Bland Brothers when I discovered a leak in our roof. I had seen their signs around our neighbourhood. Brian Bland came over within 24 hours and temporarily sealed the leak. I asked for a quote for a new roof, it was time. I received several quotes however after I discussed with others in the neighbourhood who had recently hired Bland Brothers for their homes I felt very comfortable in my decision to proceed with them.
I would highly recommend Bland Brothers to anyone finding themselves in need of a new roof. I was extremely impressed in how professional Brian and his team were. This company has been in business for over 35 years. Their attention to detail and high level of workmanship was extremely impressive. They use a high quality product. All their workers were polite , respectful and hard working – this is not an easy job and having watched them at work, I have more respect for the work they do. Heather Bland The crew was on time every day and worked a full day. In addition, they went above and beyond to protect our property surrounding the house, there was absolutely no damage or issues and the property and work area were cleaned every day.
Heather Bland , you may be behind the scenes (available by phone) but you were great at keeping us up to date on the status of our project.
Highly recommend and completely satisfied!

Hey Sandra! What a lovely review!! Thanks for taking the time to write it. I will show the crew it as they love getting praised, lol. I will bring MOOSE by for a visit, he's huge! almost 55 lbs at 4 months! MOOSE sends a hug and a paw.. -Brian-

Speedsterguy1 in Mississauga
Speedsterguy1 in Mississauga

New roof

I needed a new roof and Bland had done 4 on my street. All recommendations where outstanding. I selected Brian of Bland to do my roof. Very, very satisfied. Easy to work with and went the extra mile. He and his crew (Dad included) where fantastic. Offered them all a beer as it was so hot, but they declined as they said the shingles might go on backwards or upside down. They where honest, and that's a really good thing.
Would highly recommend them to anyone. Darlene was great...the Bland mother and in charge... sort of..
Bruce

Thanks Bruce! We love doing multiple houses on the same street. Beer and heights don't generally mix.. haha. Thanks for the review, we love the feedback. All the Best, -Brian-

zeus13 in Mississauga
zeus13 in Mississauga

New Roof

I was referred to Bland Brothers by a friend who used them as well as many other people in their neighbourhood. I called and they were there the next business day to provide a quote. Brian was great, very knowledgeable, honest and upfront about everything that would be done. Their crew is a great bunch of hardworking guys. I was quite surprised the extent of the prep work they do with the tarps and plywood to protect your property. This is a company that actually cares about doing a good job and going the extra mile to make you happy. Clean up was immaculate when they leave you wouldn't even know they were there other than the top notch roof. I would recommend Bland Brothers Roofing to anyone and everyone.

Our setup to protect the homeowners property is extremely important to us. Thanks for noticing! We actually do try our best to leave it cleaner then when we got there! Thanks again for the kind words -Brian-

Eduardo Caruso from Etobicoke
Eduardo Caruso from Etobicoke

New shingles

So I desperately needed a new roof as it was the last item to be done on a whole-house renovation. Not sure why I didn’t think of using Homestars to search for a roofing company as I just resorted to sifting through the many advertisement flyers that you get in the mail. I decided to go with the official “get 3 quotes” ordeal. The first company I called had the audacity to quote me a ridiculous value as based on “the street I live on”. Don’t judge me based on my neighbours and what they drive. The second quote just seemed too low to be a legitimate value so I didn’t go with that one. The third quote was in between the first two but the guy just didn’t seem like he wanted the contract. Now frustrated, I overheard one of my colleagues mention how Bland Brothers did many houses in his neighbourhood so I googled them and called them up.

From the start of the first phone call to the final handshake of a job well done, I can’t explain enough how amazing the Bland team was! Mrs. Bland was super helpful and patient with my numerous questions about colours and options. Brian Bland was ultra-amazing at explaining the entire process and provided a super detailed outline of the work to be done (which is what ultimately won me over on choosing Bland Brothers because you could just tell from the conversation that they were a solid company built on the foundation of honour and pride in what they do. Like the good-old-days when your work was an extension of who you are!). The workers (I’m sorry that I don’t remember their names) were epic in how meticulous they were in their work; especially in ensuring that my patio furniture was moved away from the house and that the perimeter was constantly scanned and cleaned of debris and nails – super important because I have two little ones that are constantly playing outside.

And, if you are curious, I’ll tell you that the Bland Brothers’ quote was actually a couple hundred more than the “middle” guy from the start of my review. So no, I didn’t automatically choose the “middle” guy because he was a bit cheaper, I chose Bland because again, the level of professionalism and the detailed explanation of the work to be done was what won me over. I gladly recommend their services to anyone looking to have roofing work done.

One more thing: roofing is hard work (I know because I’ve spent many summers in my late teen years as a stripper….shingle stripper…not what you’re thinking…ha). Be nice and get the workers a coffee in the morning and something cold for those crazy hot days. A little appreciation for them comes back to you 10x over.

Well, I don't think you could ask for a more detailed, complimentary review then that! I appreciate all the thought and time that must have gone in to it. You were a dream to work for, and wish you and your family all the best! -Brian and Heather-

Don K. in Mississauga
Don K. in Mississauga

New Roof

We decided to put a new roof on our house, before we needed a new roof. After speaking with Bland Brothers clients in the neighbourhood, I decided to get a quote. Brian came over to do a quote, and when he came down off the roof, he told me of a few problem areas, but said overall the existing roof would probably last a couple more years and new roof was not required at this time. At that moment I knew they were the company I wanted to hire. The quote was fair. The job was done on schedule, on budget. When the crew started re-roofing the house, I realized they were not in a big hurry like most roofing companies, but took their time and did the job right. Brian was easy to deal with. Heather Bland was always pleasant to deal with on the phone and the crew worked as a team, as they should. We are completely satisfied with our new roof.

Thanks Don! We are always honest on the condition of your roof. People need to know the truth, so they can make informed decisions. You were a great homeowner to work for. (The guys really appreciated the coffee and doughnuts! lol) -Brian and Heather-

Vanessa & Dan in Mississauga
Vanessa & Dan in Mississauga

We absolutely loved the service from Bland Brothers. Everyone was extremely professional. Brian was very thorough and gave us a detailed quote for our roof along with different options. The staff/contractors were polite, courteous, clean, and punctual. They were also honest enough to eliminate something from our quote that we didn't need which saved us $800. We highly recommend the Bland Brothers!

Thanks Dan and Vanessa for all the compliments! Nice to do another home close to my house!

Karen in Etobicoke
Karen in Etobicoke

reshingled roof

416-255-0928
52 Twenty Second Street
Toronto
M8V 3M1

I can relate to all the other 'Bland Brothers Roofing' reviews. I happily received top notch customer service along with A1 quality workmanship. It is evident Brian and his crew enjoy what they do and take pride in their work. I would eagerly refer ''The Bland Brothers", to anyone who's looking to hire an honest, professional roofing company.
Karen from Etobicoke

Thanks Karen! Its true, we do love what we do, and treat every house as if is our own, our families or our good friends. Sorry for the delayed response to your review!

Paul from Mississauga
Paul from Mississauga

Roof repairs

Hi, the service and workmanship that Brian Bland provided was very professional. The repair job completed by Brian was completed at a high quality. Bland Brothers Roofing is highly recommended.

Thanks so much for the positive review!

More about Bland Brothers Roofing

Bland Brothers Roofing was opened in 1977 by the Bland family to serve the roofing needs of the Etobicoke and east Mississauga area. We have been operating for over 35 years and along with dedication, this extensive experience ensures customers’ satisfaction and often exceeds their expectations.