2620 W 4th Ave Vancouver BC V5M1K3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vancouver  >  Maple Repair Heating & Gas Installations

Reviews for Maple Repair Heating & Gas Installations

2620 W 4th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V5M1K3

We've used Maple Repair for the past 10 years. We've had emergencies during Christmas, weekends, late nights and they've always come out promptly without gauging us on the bill. Most hard working and honest guys in the trade.

Suthasinee Viriyakulanant in Vancouver
Suthasinee Viriyakulanant in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

heater

The winter is back and the cold with it.
I went to see those guys last month,and they are very professional and friendly too.
They helped me to select a heater fitting my place and my budget.

Kay Wong in Vancouver

2620 W 4th Ave
Vancouver
BC
V5M1K3

They show up every year to tune up my furnace and hot water tank. They always charge as reasonable price and they don't mind telling you what to do next time so that there are no surprises. I'd highly recommend them.