Energy Clean Home Services

Reviews for Energy Clean Home Services

Paul Thompson from Toronto
Paul Thompson from Toronto

Service ABOVE the REST

Finally a contractor that is worth giving my business to !

Words can’t express our gratitude enough to Scott and his team.
Leading up the Canada Day Long weekend of 2018 and the first 34c+ MAJOR HEAT waves of the summer, the Air Conditioner failed not soon after being serviced and Ennercare as we moved into our newly renovated purchased house.

The HVAC equipment was 15+ years old. There was also existing problems that I suspected regarding airflow to areas to the house extension (built in 1977). After having completed renovations to the house previous to our move-in date, we had been abused by contractors regarding workmanship and billing, suffice to say
at this point, finances were obviously a concern with respect to the scope of repairs that we could afford.

During the process, we sourced 3 different contractors for quotes including Ennercare and it was obvious that Scott and his company were the right people for the job. (DO NOT recommend Ennercare) Scott took ownership in properly solving the airflow concearns associated to the house extension and hardware capability of our HVAC system. Ultimatley, it came down to a band-aid solution or a proper fix replacing both the Furnace and A/C unit with duct work modification.

With Scotts professionalism, patience and understanding of our issues, we were quickly put at ease and confident in his teams ability to get the job done. My wife and I were able to justify the extra costs associated with the FULL equipment replacement as Scott diligently presented us with a few different options and advised accordingly where to put the smart money.

When the job was about to start, Scott brought in Maurice, a 30+ year experienced sheet metal worker who instantly pointed out the shortcomings of the previous HVAC design and explained the remedy and how to move forward. This was where the “rubber meets the road” as this type of experience was invaluable. He designed the new ductwork on scrap paper using his experience of older structures, and within 48hrs, I had a full retrofit sitting in my driveway ready for install!

Over the Canada Day long weekend the heatwave continued for several days, Maurice sacrificed his long weekend in order to restore cooling for my family after temperatures reached 40c+ inside.(Wife, 1 &4yr old were away for the holiday) Scott pulled every available string to make sure this job was completed in a timely fashion while not to compromise the quality of the finished product. It was amazing what Scott was able source during such a difficult time. Scott leveraged his relationships with other installers and vendors to make make sure he had all necessary parts to complete the job.

The end result is we have excellent airflow throughout the whole house with state-of-the-art heating and cooling from a XR17 AC unit and XV95 NG Furnace. Maurice’s HVAC work is actually a work! He showed great talent, artistry and skill during the installation and craftsmanship second to none! Scott also helped us to apply for Energy Rebates upon completion in order to bring down the costs. My wife and I feel that we just didn’t make a purchase from Scott, we also formed a lifetime relationship with confidence th​a​t we can always depend on him and his team to come through. It is with-out a doubt that I recomen​d Scott’s Energy Clean Home Services to all my friends and family for their professional excellence and workmanship. You won’t be disappointed. Next ​to purchasing a house and vehicle ,​this is the largest purchase you will ever make.
Thank you Scott and Maurice.
The Thompsons

Thank you for the kind words and I will let Maurice and team know of your feedback!!

Desiree in
Desiree in
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Air Condition Installation

From our first meet with Scott, Energy Clean delivered superior service and a great product!
Thankyou Scott for the quick response and for your professional,friendly,honest and experienced approach.
Congratulations on a job, well done!

Thank you for your business!!

BC in Mississauga
BC in Mississauga
1 review Woodstock, ON

HVAC Equipment & Installation

I highly recommend Energy Clean Home Services for HVAC needs. Scott was very responsive and knowledgeable to my needs and provided an appropriate solution for my AC, furnace, air purifier, and tankless equipment. He also provided a very competitive pricing. When I had questions relating to the air purifier, Scott quickly connected me with the Trane regional manager and a customer reference which helped with my decision making.

The equipment was installed one week ago (Aug 10, 2018) by his team Kam and Vali. They were very professional and took the time to do the install properly. They were very thorough (including spending time to answer my questions) and cleaned up once the install was complete. If you are planning to go with Energy Clean Home … I highly recommend Kam and Vali for your installation.

Bottomline … I am very happy with the results … thank you Scott, Kam, and Vali.

Thank you for putting your trust in our company!! We appreciate your business!!

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Furnace Purchase and Installation

Scott and his team were very thorough in all aspects of my furnace replacement. When I asked questions, his responses were very professional and thoughtful. He made the entire process very simple for me. In terms of delivery/install, the technician (Cam) was very detail oriented. He looked after all my needs and answered all of my questions. I would highly recommend this company for any HVAC project that you need to undertake.,

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your business.

Rosalba
Rosalba

Installed new furnace

Very good and efficient work done in installing furnace. Cleaned up after himself and took old furnace outside.

Thank you for choosing Energy Clean!!

isaxena
isaxena
1 review Schomberg, ON

Furnace modification and replacement

changed and modified our old furnace. a professional job done on time. technicians were friendly and explained everything clearly. we were happy with their service and price.
ISS.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to work with our customers in whatever capacity is needed. Whether its the installation of new equipment, such as a furnace, air conditioner or hot water heater, or the relocation of existing equipment, we're always happy to help.

danielaoztopalogy
danielaoztopalogy
1 review Caledon, ON

Air conditioning installation

The work was done on time, clean-up was done by the workers. Very respectful, professional and they communicated with us what was being done and asked if we were ok with the location of the a/c unit etc.

Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to ensuring that our customers are happy with every aspect of our work, and it's important to us that you are satisfied and confident with your new equipment and its operation.

KERI
KERI
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Replacement Airconditioning

Extremely pleased with the representatives knowledge and efficiency when ordering the new airconditioner. The installation team were very efficient and also knowledgeable regarding our existing humidifier attached to our furnace unit which they recommended removal and replacement as it was leaking. Very pleased with the neat installation and removed and disposed of old unit and cleared up leaving no mess.

Thank you for your kind review. Our installers always have the best interests of our customers at heart, and we are proactive in not only installing the equipment needed, but in determining what overall solution will yield the best results for our customers. We're happy we could help.

noor.din
noor.din

New Furnace and AC Install

Trustworthy sales staff. we were comfortable with their equipment proposal, financial and possible saving details.
Installers were good and efficient. Overall we are extremely satisfied with our choice and services delivered.

Thank you Noor for providing your feedback. We appreciate your business. All the best!!

davegellatly313
davegellatly313

Air conditioner

Very professional from the first appointment through to the final installation and the follow up to make sure I was satisfied

Thanks for your kind review. We pride ourselves on professional service from the start to well after the job is done. We're glad that you're happy with all our team's work.

More about Energy Clean Home Services

Energy Clean Home Services provides exceptional sales, service and installation for Heating, Cooling for all makes and models for Central Air Conditioning, High Efficiency Furnaces, High Efficiency Heat Pumps and Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Air Filters, Mechanical Media Filters, Digital Programmable Thermostats, HRV, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Dehumidifiers, Boilers, Central Vacuums, Electric and Gas Fireplaces, Duct Cleaning, Heat Loss Reports, Duct Design and Duct Installation, Ductless and Mini Split Systems, Light Commercial, Tankless Water Heaters and Hot Water Tanks, Purifiers, Generators, Fresh Air systems, Manufactures include American Standard, Ameristar, Bryant, Payne, Keeprite, Comfort Maker, Duchene, Goodman, Luxaire, Trane, Ingersoll Rand, Vanee, Honeywell, Aprilaire, Mitsubishi, Mr Slim, Riannai, Navien, Nortwiz, Bradford White, John Wood, Aspen Coils, M-Series

Central Air Conditioning, High Efficiency Furnaces, High Efficiency Heat Pumps and Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Air Filters, Mechanical Media Filters, Digital Programmable Thermostats, HRV, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Dehumidifiers, Generators, Power Back up Solutions, In Floor Radiant Heating, Boilers, Central Vacuums, Electric and Gas Fireplaces, Duct Cleaning, Heat Loss Reports, Duct Design and Duct Installation, Ductless and Mini Split Systems, Light Commercial, Tankless Water Heaters and Hot Water Tanks, Purifiers, Generators, Fresh Air systems, Trane, Bryant, American Standard, Goodman, Amana, Keeprite, Mitsubishi, Zuba, Viessmann, Generac, Rheem
Cooling and Heating Solution, Ventilation Design, Air Conditioning and Furnace Tune Ups, Duct Cleaning, Heat Loss Report and Design, Duct Design, Maintenance Agreements, Light Commercial Servicing, Power Back Up Solutions.
Manufactures include Trane, American Standard, Ameristar, Bryant, Payne, Keeprite, Comfort Maker, Duchene, Goodman, Luxaire, Trane, Ingersoll Rand, Vanee, Honeywell, Aprilaire, Mitsubishi, Mr Slim, Riannai, Navien, Nortwiz, Bradford White, John Wood,Viessmann, Rheem
Custom Homes, Retrofit, New Construction, Light Commercial and Industrial
Duct Design and Installation, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Ventilation Design and Installation, Heating and Cooling Installation
2007
30 Day limited
Visa, Mastercard, Cheques, Financing Progrms Available, Monthly Gas Company Bill
Gas Technician 2 and 3, Sheet Metal Fabricatoin, Heat Loss Design, Plumbing, Elecrical
HRAI, BBB, TSSA