Energy Clean Home Services

Reviews for Energy Clean Home Services

Daniel in Vaughan
Daniel in Vaughan

Replaced Furnace

Replaced our furnace when it broke down. Scott was informative and helpful when I first called. Reasonable quote and his guys came to do the job the next day on a Saturday. Their office went online to register my manufacturer warranty for me the next business day (I had already done it myself) but I was impressed how quickly they were on it, a sign of good after sales service. Overall positive experience.

We appreciate your business!!

Beniamino in Vaughan
Beniamino in Vaughan

Furnace installation

The two installers: Mr. Danstan and Mr. Homid were extremely competent and courteous. I'm very satisfied with the service and cleanliness. They displayed the outmost kindness and friendliness.
Way to go guys, you have my seal of approval. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your business!!

Janet
Janet

New Air Conditioner

Excellent service and friendly knowledgeable staff from first contact to the end of the installation.
Would highly recommend. I only needed a new air conditioner but would definitely use again for any further requirements or service.

Amazing company!

Scott will go above and beyond his call of duty. This is an amazing company. Won’t use anyone else!

Thank you for your confidence and we appreciate your business.

Air conditioning system

Their consultant was very good in recommending what's good AC to put in our house, price wise and quality efficiency. The two technician who came to connect our AC were just very good too.

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your business.

Lorne
Lorne

A/C Service and Check up

I was cleaning the outside condenser and made the mistake of using a pressure washer instead of a garden hose.
The excess pressure bent some of the metal fins inside the condenser which concerned me that the unit was not going to run properly or it would have to be replaced.
I called Energy Clean Home Services and the technician Hamid tried to straighten the fins out with a special tool and he assured me that the A/C would run properly and did not have to be replaced.
He is very knowledgeable about HVAC eqpt. and answered all my questions and concerns about the A/C and furnace as well.
He did not try to pressure me into replacing anything and assured me everything is running fine.
Very professional and I will request him next time I call Energy Clean for service.

Lorne we were glad to help! Thank you for your business.

Francesca
Francesca

Leaky Humidifier

Just had my leaky humidifier looked at and I had the pleasure of meeting Hamid. I was completely satisfied with services received by the technician he was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous, and got the repair done in no time.

ifeldman4384 in Toronto
ifeldman4384 in Toronto

Furnace Repair

My furnace conked out on the coldest night of the year. I called Scott at 6:30 pm. Within less than an hour his tech Steve arrived, identified the problem, replaced the defective part efficiently and professionally. Thank you Scott and Steve. I won't freeze in the dark tonight. I recommend Scott highly, always prompt excellent service.

Ian F.

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

New Furnace, Thermostat and Humidifier

Scott was very informative, prompt and responsive. His quote was reasonable. His installation team were excellent (very courteous, knowledgeable and friendly). You won't be disappointed with the experience. Thanks guys ! :)

More about Energy Clean Home Services

Energy Clean Home Services provides exceptional sales, service and installation for Heating, Cooling for all makes and models for Central Air Conditioning, High Efficiency Furnaces, High Efficiency Heat Pumps and Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Air Filters, Mechanical Media Filters, Digital Programmable Thermostats, HRV, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Dehumidifiers, Boilers, Central Vacuums, Electric and Gas Fireplaces, Duct Cleaning, Heat Loss Reports, Duct Design and Duct Installation, Ductless and Mini Split Systems, Light Commercial, Tankless Water Heaters and Hot Water Tanks, Purifiers, Generators, Fresh Air systems, Manufactures include American Standard, Ameristar, Bryant, Payne, Keeprite, Comfort Maker, Duchene, Goodman, Luxaire, Trane, Ingersoll Rand, Vanee, Honeywell, Aprilaire, Mitsubishi, Mr Slim, Riannai, Navien, Nortwiz, Bradford White, John Wood, Aspen Coils, M-Series

We're social here:

Central Air Conditioning, High Efficiency Furnaces, High Efficiency Heat Pumps and Air Handlers, Humidifiers, Air Filters, Mechanical Media Filters, Digital Programmable Thermostats, HRV, Heat Recovery Ventilators, Dehumidifiers, Generators, Power Back up Solutions, In Floor Radiant Heating, Boilers, Central Vacuums, Electric and Gas Fireplaces, Duct Cleaning, Heat Loss Reports, Duct Design and Duct Installation, Ductless and Mini Split Systems, Light Commercial, Tankless Water Heaters and Hot Water Tanks, Purifiers, Generators, Fresh Air systems, Trane, Bryant, American Standard, Goodman, Amana, Keeprite, Mitsubishi, Zuba, Viessmann, Generac, Rheem
Cooling and Heating Solution, Ventilation Design, Air Conditioning and Furnace Tune Ups, Duct Cleaning, Heat Loss Report and Design, Duct Design, Maintenance Agreements, Light Commercial Servicing, Power Back Up Solutions.
Manufactures include Trane, American Standard, Ameristar, Bryant, Payne, Keeprite, Comfort Maker, Duchene, Goodman, Luxaire, Trane, Ingersoll Rand, Vanee, Honeywell, Aprilaire, Mitsubishi, Mr Slim, Riannai, Navien, Nortwiz, Bradford White, John Wood,Viessmann, Rheem
Custom Homes, Retrofit, New Construction, Light Commercial and Industrial
Duct Design and Installation, Sheet Metal Fabrication, Ventilation Design and Installation, Heating and Cooling Installation
2007
30 Day limited
Visa, Mastercard, Cheques, Financing Progrms Available, Monthly Gas Company Bill
Gas Technician 2 and 3, Sheet Metal Fabricatoin, Heat Loss Design, Plumbing, Elecrical
HRAI, BBB, TSSA