Hunter Window Industries Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1119 Fennell Avenue East Hamilton ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Hamilton  >  Hunter Window Industries Ltd

Reviews for Hunter Window Industries Ltd

Richard from Hamilton
Richard from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

19 NEW WINDOWS INSTALLED BY HUNTER

We had 19 new windows installed by Hunter Windows to replace our old windows. The wormanship and installation was very shoddy. One window cracked across the glass and a second window lost it's seal and retained moisture - it looks really bad as it has black mildew buildup in between the two glass panes.

I called Hunter Windows 14 times over a month. They have not returned any of my calls. They have terrible customer service. AVOID them as they don't have the courtesy to return any of your calls and DON't HONOUR THEIR WARRANTY.

Marianna from Burlington
Marianna from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Hunter Windows

I had 6 windows installed by Hunter Window Industries Ltd. I now have an issue with 2 windows showing lines throughout the glass. I have been leaving messages for 2 months. Reached someone once and was told to contact their service dept. Left messages again. No one has ever contacted me to discuss this issue.

Pierre mainville from Oakville
Pierre mainville from Oakville

windows

The down payment ask was 2/3 of the job upfront..which was $ 800.00...they took it on my credit card and they never did the job or return a single call. I left 15-20 voice mails..and my money was never returned . I have to figure out how to get them to court.

Alan
Alan
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

Replacement Windors

We had Hunter Windows do our entire house about 6-7 years ago. We replaced 5 upstairs windows one year and they did a pretty good job. So we had them do all our downstairs windows. This time we had 7 large sun room windows and 3 other windows, 10 in total. The job was done fast and well with no fuss. They cleaned up after they finished. Both times the work was done in the winter. This winter price was much lower although you have to bear with a freezing house as they can't seal the window while working on it. We had only one problem with a single sun room window that broke 2 years after installation. Apparently is was because we have a fireplace opposite it and it expanded too much, more than the clearance they allowed and it cracked. Two years after initial installation and they gave me no problem replacing it and the parts and were free. Wonderful job with no hassles. Thank you Hunter Window Industries. We like companies like Hunter that guarantee their work and if you have a problem they come back and fix the problem. I can honestly recommend them highly.

Sherry in Brampton Ontario
Sherry in Brampton Ontario
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Installed Windows and Porch Enclosure

They installed my porch panel the wrong way and they both cracked. I had to pay an additional 700 dollars to have it fixed by another company, because after I called and complained they refuse to fix it. The seal on the main door is leaking for the enclosure which they refuse to fix. Please be aware they do not honor there warranty and once something goes wrong they will not fix it...

A. Scott in Binbrook
A. Scott in Binbrook
2 reviews Beamsville, ON

New windows

Hunter windows provided me with excellent customer service! They are very personable and serve great quality product! I would highly recommend their service to friends and family or anyone else looking to hire some one to replace their windows!