Centennial Moving

Reviews for Centennial Moving

Demian in Toronto
Demian in Toronto

Large load dispatched

Outstanding service and cost effective. Best decision I could have made on my move. I have to say they really worked hard. They alerted me to leaving a couple of items of jewelry in my armoire. Honesty shown led me to believe that I was totally in safe hands. Wrapped everything expertly. no damages. i have a family of six, so there was quite a big load to deal with. i have never seen stuff moved so quickly !! i know these guys must have been dead on their feet, but they kept up the lightning pace. Brilliant work guys. Thanks.

Thank you for mentioning the positive aspects of our work. We are working hard to get such amazing reviews at the end. Thank you!

Golovanni Selles in Toronto
Golovanni Selles in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great choice

Just had a move from Markham to BC. There was so many different movers to choose from. In the end I chose Centennial not only because of their good reputation, but also because the initial contact I had with them went so well. My hundreds of boxes were dispatched carefully and not one of them was lost in the process. They were very accommodating of my needs including arrival time in BC. There was clear, open and constant communication throughout pickup to delivery. Great way to do business.

Thanks a lot for your great review. We are happy to know you enjoyed using Centennial Moving for your relocation and that we met your expectations.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

First Class Experience

Had a wonderful moving experience from Calgary to Toronto. First class move and customer service. Experienced, reliable and efficient team. Reasonably priced. Money well spent. Exact day arrival time frame. What more can I really say!

Hi, thank you for the great feedback! All Centennial teams are happy to know you enjoyed using our services! We strive to make every move flawless and stress free. Please contact us back if you plan to move again.

George Sanders in Cobourg
George Sanders in Cobourg

Colleague recommend

The movers were so careful with my stuff. No scratches to items or houses. Took care of my brand new french door refrigerator. All my husband DIY tools and tables
neatly located in our new garage. I tipped them well. The booking was pretty straightforward, I did not have to wade through loads of paperwork. This company totally does you right in the relocation field. Totally professional job and I will go out of my way
to recommend to anyone... in fact I have already tod my colleague and they are in the process as we speak!!

Hi George, thank you for taking time sharing your experience using Centennial Moving. We all are pleased to hear you enjoyed working with us and will gladly assist you colleague.
Thank you for highly rating us!

HK in St. Catharines
HK in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Great Service - Would Recommend

Not only were they inexpensive and transparent compared to other movers, but my items actually arrived a week earlier than expected. This was difficult to organize on my end but better than them arriving later or not at all. The movers on both ends (St. Catharines, Ontario) and (Vancouver, BC) were great and very helpful. Would totally recommend using Centennial. Be aware though that if you need items to arrive on a certain date they will not guarantee that and are very firm on a range of dates as opposed to a specific one.

To make your move as much easier and pleasant a possible is our main target. We wish you and your family nothing but happiness in your new home and thank you for your positive feedback.

Zane in Toronto
Zane in Toronto

Light- hearted Long Distance

I wanted to take time out to let you know how pleased we were with the service your company provided door to door. Your movers were very professional and friendly all times. They are so cheerful in a high pressure job. We had a heavy box spring that we were to leave behind, but they had other ideas and loaded it. They picked up some additional items from our storage. We would strongly advise any one moving to use Centennial. Price was very reasonable compared to several other companies we were quoted. Best wishes and regards.

Zane, our company values your time for writing this feedback. All the team is working hard for 100% satisfaction of the customers.In this concern, we are happy when we receive these kind of positive reviews. Thank You for highly appreciating us!

Etienne in Toronto
Etienne in Toronto

Client orientated service

A very client- orientated company. My fault Igave them the wrong address from the start, but they came soon after one of their dispatching team representatives had rectified that. We were out of the apartment by the end of the allotted elevator time-frame. At the delivery address there was a narrow staircase, but they were so good at finding a solution to get my larger couch up. I would be more than happy to use them again in the futureif the need arises.And I am telling all my family and friends.

Thank you for sharing your feedback. All our team is happy to know you enjoyed moving with Centennial and glad we made it stress free for you. Thank you for great review!

Dora in Mississauga
Dora in Mississauga

Above and beyond

What has been a stressful month or so arranging our long distance move was made a whole lot easier by Centennial. The guys dispatched - showed up on time and our relocation was kept to the schedule. All interactions were handled professionally. They went above and beyond to ensure our assignment was hassle free and we are so grateful to them. Have already referred a close friend who has an upcoming move.

The main task of the company is to make the customer's move process stress free and as pleasant as possible! We will be waiting to work for you again, in case of need! Thank you for spending your time to write us a positive review!

Igor in Cobourg
Igor in Cobourg

Effective in coldconditions

They moved a 4 bed house to a 3 on a -5degree day. Were professional and fast. No messing as they sized up the rooms and systematically packed the truck, not even
a rub mark on any of the furniture. We are getting a new house built in nine months time and they will be back. They came recommended to us by friends who have enjoyed the same experience as we did. Saved so much stress out of the situation and well worth the
money.

Dear Igor, we certainly have a great team here in Centennial Moving, and it's always fantastic when our customers express their appreciation. We wish you all the best in your new home and hope you are settling comfortably in your new location.

Hilton in Toronto
Hilton in Toronto

Superb office move!

I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude for the superb service provided by your company for the recent transition at our office residence. please extend our thanks to your people who really went out on a limb!! They were exceedingly flexible in meeting our requirements and tight deadlines considering the difficulty. All the tasks were undertook with an extremely cheerful manner. Congratulations for completing a fantastic job. I will certainly keep you in my list of contacts for any future relocation`s.

More about Centennial Moving

Long distance moves always carry some emotional significance. You might be moving to a new job, a new city to join your significant other etc. Since 1998, Centennial Moving Company understands how important such events are in your life. We are therefore ready to put our years of experience and ...
Looking for Self Storage pros in Toronto?