Self Storage

1 (866) 574-1967
210 Willmott St #4
Cobourg
K9A

Centennial executed a flawless long distance move for us. Great service all the way through the move. Careful packing and unpacking of all my various glass items such as mirrors, tables and cabinets. All the scheduling was adhered to and they really made me feel welcome on the phone if I needed any updates. the whole experience was satisfying. Well done Guys!!!

Nicole Levesque  in Cobourg
Nicole Levesque in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Excellent customer service

This company were super easy to communicate my relocation requirements with. They were totally upfront with all the fee/pricing structure. Phillip and Michael were excellent. They were kind and totally respectful. Wrapped my furniture expertly. The day started out at 8am and they still showed the same endeavour at 5pm. They sure have stamina!! On all my previous relocations I carried them out by renting a U-haul. I can safely say that I will not be going down that road again. So a straight ten out of ten goes to Centennial for amazing efficiency.

Thank you, Nicole, for your wonderful review. Your words of appreciation are truly inspiring for our team members. Thank you for appreciating the great moving services and the quality we delivered at a competitive price.

JohnR in Scarborough
JohnR in Scarborough

Superb experience

We had a superb experience with this removal company. The entire move was quick and stress-free despite our lack of preparation. The men were punctual,professional and polite. The truck had some ample space to be filled and easily catered to our needs. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a well priced and easy move. We had some expensive teak furniture which was covered in blankets to resist scratches. The whole move was completed in an afternoon and before we were enjoying our new surroundings.

Thank you, John, for using Centennial Moving services! We appreciate and value our customers and we want to make their moving process as comfortable and easy as possible! Thank you for being one of these happy customers.

Job well done in Richmond Hill
Job well done in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

From Richmond Hill, ON to Kelowna, BC

Hi
Centennial Moving handled our move from Greater Toronto Area to beautiful Kelowna in BC in October 2018.
The admin and moving staff in both ends were professional. Alex and his crew in Richmond Hill, ON and Vasiliyu and his crew in Kelowna, BC were efficient and helpful.
Thank you for your super service! The moving went smoothly and as planned. Highly recommend them for anyone planning cross country moving.

The main task of the company is to make the customer's move process stress free and as pleasant as possible! We will be waiting to work for you again, in case of need! Thank you for spending your time to write us a positive review!

Kert in Toronto
Kert in Toronto
1 review Peterborough, ON

Ontario to

I would like to thank Centennial moving for making my move from Thunder Bay, Ontario to Vancouver, B.C., a wonderful experience. Everything went smoothly and as planned.
I want to thank you for your professionalism, knowledge and timely responses to my numerous and frequent questions. I would highly recommend you.

Kert, our company values your time for writing this feedback. All the team is working hard for 100% satisfaction of the customers.In this concern, we are happy when we receive these kind of positive reviews. Thank You for highly appreciating us!

Phil in Old Toronto
Phil in Old Toronto

Toronto to Montreal with Centennial again.

Have used Centennial Moving last year and was very pleased, so I have decided to use their services again this year, as I needed to move back to Montreal from Toronto. I am happy to see that their service has remained at a high level and I will make sure to move with them in the future if I will ever need to. Thank you!

Thank you so much for this positive review! Centennial Moving is proud to make every customer a "customer for life".
All in all, we hope that you will hire us again in case of need!
Best Regards from Centennial Moving team!

Oliver Basset in North Vancouver
Oliver Basset in North Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

2br from MB

Fast delivery, all my goods have arrived undamaged, the movers were very polite and professional as well as efficient. I'm happy I booked with Centennial Moving and will do so again in future if needed.

Dear Oliver, we are grateful for your positive review and your highest rating that you gave to us! Our team is happy to know that all your furniture and things arrived safely at the final destination. We hope to hear from you again and thank for your amazing feedback!

Alan in North Vancouver
Alan in North Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Honest and Professional

Centennial Moving changed my opinion about moving companies. From the start, they were honest and informed me about all the risks and that convinced me to book them. In the end, I was very pleased with the service and I recommend the company to everybody who is planning to move across the country.

Thank you, Alan, for using Centennial Moving services! We appreciate and value our customers and we want to make their moving process as comfortable and easy as possible! Thank you for being one of these happy customers.

Jess in Kelowna
Jess in Kelowna
1 review Mission, BC

Move from ON to BC

This company does not follow through on ANY of their website's information, or employee's promises. If you speak with them they will tell you 8 to 14 business days and it will take 29 business days... And get to there damaged. They transported our items unnecessarily to a warehouse, without explaining this would happen and Without our consent.
Do NOT use this service.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your grievances on how our services do not meet up with your expectations.
It took 3 weeks in transit and was less than 14 businees days from departure date as per our FAQ section and the information in the booking agreement.
We offered you $200 discount which you accepted.

Regards,
Centennial Moving Team

Andre K. in Kingston
Andre K. in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Long distance moving.

I have had a perfect experience with Centennial Moving company. The Customer Service provide the perfect way to communicate with and driver guys and movers was very pleasant. The stuff moved without any damage though more than 4.5k miles move. The very comfortable point that you do not care how many stuff you have to move, all will be calculated after packaging and loaded. Per my research before moving, the price in the lower range by comparing with the other companies. Thank you, Centennial Moving team!

More about Centennial Moving

Long distance moves always carry some emotional significance. You might be moving to a new job, a new city to join your significant other etc. Since 1998, Centennial Moving Company understands how important such events are in your life. We are therefore ready to put our years of experience and ...
Looking for Self Storage pros in Dieppe?