Blueprint Building Inspections

Reviews for Blueprint Building Inspections

summer in Toronto
summer in Toronto

Home inspection

Frank was awesome to work with. He was very detailed and his aftersales Service is amazing . I got nothing bad to say about this company and frank. Would definitely recommend and use again in the furture when needed ! Thanks frank

Thank you so much! We try and go the extra mile...

Cynthia from Etobicoke
Cynthia from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Home Inspection (partial)

We are so very grateful to have found Blueprint Building Inspections. Frank Gruszewski went the extra mile for us when we needed it most, even when it meant showing up on a Sunday with only 24 hours notice when he felt very much under the weather and, took time away from his family to do so.

Frank has the highest qualifications available, with years of experience and continuing education in his field to back them up. This was very obvious when we received the inspection report. In addition to being accommodating and professional Frank was easy to talk to and understand; he was polite, respectful, eloquent, efficient, and forthright in his observations.

Hiring Blueprint Building Inspections was well worth the price and then some; it made all the difference in the world to us.

Cynthia E.
Etobicoke, ON

Cynthia
It really is an honour to be able to help clients like you. Thanks for the kind words.

AJ from Toronto
AJ from Toronto

Home inspection

Frank was great. He insepcted the entirelty of the house and answered pointed questions. He put us at ease over a few structural concerns we had but was also quick to point out aspects of the house that would need immedaite attention. His report was submitted same day, was detailed and easy to read and comprehend. The photos taken during the inspection were included in his report which have proven useful for initiating discussions with our general contractor. Would recommend him without hesitation.

Chris in Etobicoke
Chris in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Home Inspection

As a realtor, I've used Frank for home inspections numerous times for clients and three times for my own homes as well. He's very professional and always punctual. I've found that Frank is much more thorough and knowleable than other inspectors I've used in the past. Where other inspectors may focus only on the current state of the house, Frank goes above and beyond by also pointing out issues that may occur down the road and explaining ways to monitor or avoid them through ongoing home maintenance. He also has a great ability to communicate in layman's terms, rather than overwhelming a purchaser with technical or complex information. I would not hesitate to recommend Frank or his company to anyone.

Rosanna in Newmarket
Rosanna in Newmarket
3 reviews Scarborough, ON

Home Inspection

Blueprint, Frank, was recommended to me for my home inspection. I was very pleased with his approach to customer service. He contacted me right away and was in touch throughout. Frank went beyond my expectations in terms of speaking with the property manager at the location, as well he pointed out a deficiency to them that they’re responsible for. The inspection and report were thorough and delivered the same day. An invite was extended to me to discuss the findings, which was both convenient and welcome. I found the comments and notes in the report especially helpful, even in terms of scheduling maintenance. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his services.

Han Tran in Toronto
Han Tran in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Home Inspection

Frank arrived with a smile on his face, which helped ease my anxiety. I appreciated his approach as I was new to the process, and it was reassuring to have someone like Frank explain the inspection so thoroughly and patiently. His objective was to inform and educate so I could have the best information possible before making a decision to buy. The report was sent promptly and there was encouragement to call whenever I needed assistance. I would highly recommend Frank your home inspection.

Andrew - Aurora
Andrew - Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Home Inspection

My first home, I had no idea who to hire for a home inspection. I was refered to Frank by our realetate agent. Frank personally contacted me, set up a time that would work for me, actually arrived early and started outside. Frank took several pictures and inspecting everything from top to bottom. After the inspection, he had put together a complete outline (pictures incl). and submitted it to me within 1 day of the inspection. The review was very detailed, to the point that we now use it has our home guidline - we are able to budget so to ensure we can repair/replace our home projects in the timeline provided in the report. ie. new roof 4-5 years, window grouting 1 year, ect.

Thanks Frank, we will be calling you for our next home!

Thanks very much for the kind words. In 95% of our inspections, we provide a written report at the inspection. In some cases, clients prefer a PDF file emailed to them the same or next day. And one small note, the inspection is actually priced at $375 plus gst for an average home.
Frank Gruszewski, RHI

dger in the pocket
dger in the pocket

home inspection

Frank Gruszewski of Blueprint Building Inspections has completed two home inspections for my family and frankly, I wouldn't consider buying a home he hadn't checked out. He goes through absolutely everything on his own and then he takes you through it all, step-by-step, with estimates on how serious an issue might be, what level of effort it might entail and if needed, he always has a team of trusted people that can help you out. I was very satisfied with the work, the price and Frank's ongoing support over the years (including a night time visit to help me find a problem that was vexxing me!)

Highly recommended.

d

More about Blueprint Building Inspections

Registered Home Inspector (RHI), Thousands of homes inspected since 1995. We seek to delight our clients every time out!