The Concord Group

Fire & Water Damage Restoration

Reviews for The Concord Group

Donna W.
Donna W.

Mould removal from cold storage.

I knew from the moment that Gerard came to the house that I was in good hands. He took the time to explain the work and he gave me peace of mind that the mould issue would be resolved. He returned a few days later with his brother to do the work and I was so impressed with the outcome. They were a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend them.

SheriToronto
SheriToronto

Waterproofing basement

The Concord Group
416-739-8777
17-160 Applewood Crescent
Vaughan
L4K 4G2

I can't begin to describe how incredible Concord has been. Highly professional, lovely to deal with and the work they did following a flood in my basement was top notch (and VERY neat!). They kept me fully briefed at every step of the way. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM,

Melissa in Brampton
Melissa in Brampton

Amazing Company!! so easy to work with

What a great company to hire. They were on point from the second I requested a quote, for mold removal in the attic. They sent a quote in a timely manner, followed up and thoroughly explained the work to be done. Had the work completed earlier than agreed upon, reasonable cost, and excellent service. They even checked and scanned another area I was concerned about. HIGHLY recommend them !! Great to work with !

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I found the Concord Group on google. I was looking for basically a whole clean up of every single carpet and area rug within my home. The prices were amazing and the cleaners were great! It was overall a great experience and I reccomend using the Concord Group.

antoinetta in Toronto
antoinetta in Toronto

New fool, mold removed in basement, foundation repaired,doors and windows installed

I found the Concord Group on the internet, after talking to some other companies I decided to go with Paul, he is a professional comes promptly sent his sub-contractors the day the appointment was , they all did a great job and when I asked for little favours Paul came through, I would hightly recommend. Antoinetta Albanese

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Mould remediation in laundry room

The work done by the contractors was excellent. However, I am disappointed with how Concord manages the entire process because:
1. When I called to get a quote or get someone to have a look at the job, Concord just assumes they are doing the job
2. They sent the contractor who does the job without providing an idea of the cost unless you specifically ask the contractor for a quote, at which point they are there and are expecting to do the job
3. They billed at an emergency job fee although it took them over a week to actually schedule the first appointment

So, if you don't mind paying whatever they bill without first getting a quote and determining if you want them to do the job, then there's no problem. I think that when I said there was a leak (which I specified was fixed), they just categorized as emergency and just started scheduling the work..... I was shocked at the bill.

Update: The Concord Group reached out to me to discuss the process and we came to an amicable agreement. They took my concerns into consideration which I was very happy about

Hello, Thank you for taking my call and resolving this matter. We are please that we have come to an amicable decision.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Mold Removal

Although mold was reduced after basement flooding, it is still present. During the process, Paul was very responsive. After asking for warranty with proof of test results, Paul is MIA, despite several attempts.

After $6,000 of cleanup on a 2000 sf backsplit, there is still 5.3 times the amount of Aspergillus/Penicillium when compared to outside.

Outside:
Aspergillus/Penicillium = 80 spre counts per m3

Basement:
Aspergillus/Penicillium = 430 spre counts per m3

Hello,
I am sorry for this. I do not have a contact for you. Any way you can you can contact the office and we can have this look into? 416 739 8777

RNZ in North York
RNZ in North York

A+ For Service!

The Concord Group recently visited my home to inspect some mould growth that I suspected was in both my main floor bedroom and hallway. We had a gentleman by the name of Warren come out to inspect and we were told that there was in fact mould growing quickly. Not only were we treated with the utmost care and respect, we had a quote sent to us within the hour and work scheduled to be performed the following day. The Concord Group’s team arrived 15 minutes earlier than expected and went straight to work. They kept their work area contained until they were finished working and after disinfecting the entire area they made sure to clean up and leave the area as it was when they arrived. I will definitely recommend The Concord Group to family and friends and have already started discussions with their team about renovating my basement and main floor powder room. Job well done

Frank A in Concord
Frank A in Concord
1 review Caledon, ON

Eavestrough Cleaning

The Concord Group came to our house one day after calling in to book an appointment. My husband & I wanted to ensure we had the eavestroughs cleaned prior to the winter months. We were extremely happy with the outcome and with the professionalism of the worker on site. Terry arrived on site and was polite, professional and most importantly efficient. Our home is not a big home, however he was meticulous and made sure the job was done very well. We will definitely recommend The Concord Group to our friends & family members. Two of our neighbours have scheduled cleaning of their eavestroughs as well after seeing The Concord Group truck on our driveway. We were extremely satisfied and have will continue to use The Concord Group for future work.

TDLD in Burlington
TDLD in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Carpet Cleaning

We just had our carpets cleaning by Todd and they look brand new. I wish I had taken a before and after picture. Would HIGHLY recommend Todd and his company. Price was reasonable, service was excellent and very professional.

More about The Concord Group

The Concord Group began as a carpet cleaning company in 1983. As our business gained a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction, we began receiving requests for other services. Eventually the volume of requests led us to expand to renovations, interior and exterior decor, painting, electrical, plumbing, and a number of other services.

The Concord Group has become a one-stop-shop for all your home and business needs. We began as a small family organization and although we have grown ten-fold throughout the years, we maintain our dedication to providing a friendly and courteous environment. We pride ourselves on our prompt reliable service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We offer water and flood damage repair, waterproofing, mould removal, carpet cleaning, and home renovations and restoration. We pride ourselves on our prompt reliable service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.