The Concord Group

Ali in Mississauga
Ali in Mississauga
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Mold in the basement

We discovered a wet carpet in our basement storeroom which is rarely used and quite a bit of mold on the carpet and bottom of the dry walls.
One phone call to the Concord Group and it was taken care of!
Paul together with Gerard, Fady and Joe were courteous and professional all along the way.
The work was carried out in an expeditious and professional manner which exceeded our expectations!
I would highly recommend them.

David
David

Basement waterproffing

Quick response, professional and experienced guys.
There was a crack on the basement foundation, they took care of it.
So far so good, no water inside the basement.
Reason for 9 stars is because I was suppose to get a call with the start date and instead they just showed up.

Kathy
Kathy

Basement renovation, plumbing, flooring.

My basement flooded so they located a drain outside the door, and tore out and replaced floors. Overall I found concord professional and pleasant. There weee so many people involved, however, over the course of the projects that information needed to be relayed carefully and quotes needed to be triple checked. I suppose that is the case with most contractors. This was my first experience and it certainly kept me on my toes!

Sandra S.
Sandra S.

Furnace

They responded immediately. Kind and professional guys. Kudos to Paul with the followup phone call. Really really great team.

Donna W.
Donna W.

Mould removal from cold storage.

I knew from the moment that Gerard came to the house that I was in good hands. He took the time to explain the work and he gave me peace of mind that the mould issue would be resolved. He returned a few days later with his brother to do the work and I was so impressed with the outcome. They were a pleasure to work with and would highly recommend them.

SheriToronto
SheriToronto

Waterproofing basement

I can't begin to describe how incredible Concord has been. Highly professional, lovely to deal with and the work they did following a flood in my basement was top notch (and VERY neat!). They kept me fully briefed at every step of the way. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM,

Melissa in Brampton
Melissa in Brampton

Amazing Company!! so easy to work with

What a great company to hire. They were on point from the second I requested a quote, for mold removal in the attic. They sent a quote in a timely manner, followed up and thoroughly explained the work to be done. Had the work completed earlier than agreed upon, reasonable cost, and excellent service. They even checked and scanned another area I was concerned about. HIGHLY recommend them !! Great to work with !

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Carpet Cleaning

I found the Concord Group on google. I was looking for basically a whole clean up of every single carpet and area rug within my home. The prices were amazing and the cleaners were great! It was overall a great experience and I reccomend using the Concord Group.

antoinetta in Toronto
antoinetta in Toronto

New fool, mold removed in basement, foundation repaired,doors and windows installed

I found the Concord Group on the internet, after talking to some other companies I decided to go with Paul, he is a professional comes promptly sent his sub-contractors the day the appointment was , they all did a great job and when I asked for little favours Paul came through, I would hightly recommend. Antoinetta Albanese

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Mould remediation in laundry room

The work done by the contractors was excellent. However, I am disappointed with how Concord manages the entire process because:
1. When I called to get a quote or get someone to have a look at the job, Concord just assumes they are doing the job
2. They sent the contractor who does the job without providing an idea of the cost unless you specifically ask the contractor for a quote, at which point they are there and are expecting to do the job
3. They billed at an emergency job fee although it took them over a week to actually schedule the first appointment

So, if you don't mind paying whatever they bill without first getting a quote and determining if you want them to do the job, then there's no problem. I think that when I said there was a leak (which I specified was fixed), they just categorized as emergency and just started scheduling the work..... I was shocked at the bill.

Update: The Concord Group reached out to me to discuss the process and we came to an amicable agreement. They took my concerns into consideration which I was very happy about

Hello, Thank you for taking my call and resolving this matter. We are please that we have come to an amicable decision.

More about The Concord Group

The Concord Group began as a carpet cleaning company in 1983. As our business gained a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction, we began receiving requests for other services. Eventually the volume of requests led us to expand to renovations, interior and exterior decor, painting, electrical, plumbing, and a number of other services.

The Concord Group has become a one-stop-shop for all your home and business needs. We began as a small family organization and although we have grown ten-fold throughout the years, we maintain our dedication to providing a friendly and courteous environment. We pride ourselves on our prompt reliable service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We offer water and flood damage repair, waterproofing, mould removal, carpet cleaning, and home renovations and restoration. We pride ourselves on our prompt reliable service, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.