J Currie Plumbing

Reviews for J Currie Plumbing

Jamie in Milton
Jamie in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Don't understand the poor reviews

I really don't understand the poor reviews of J. Currie Plumbing. I have been using them for almost a decade and have never been disappointed by their professionalism. They are punctual, reasonably priced, the plumbers are professional and they are not prone to price-gouging. On my most recent call, the plumber talked me out of a project I had been mulling over, citing the poor cost-benefit ratio and the fact that I might be opening myself up to further headaches. She instead suggested a fix that cost less than $5.

I have used J. Currie at least 7 times over 9 years and would not hesitate to do so again.

Shithead in Mississauga
Shithead in Mississauga

Don’t want to complete the job

They came recommended play called them to come in and pressure clean off the floor drains and main drain as it was an older restaurant I was taking over .
First they show up a day later than originally cost without calling me then when they arrived they don’t have the tools to do the job so how to boil my tools and also was informed they can only do the one drain because they bought the big machine and they need to bring the small machine and said they will follow up next week to finish the job well now it’s two months later still no reply and left the damage see attached photo

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Plumbers

Have to come to do the same job several times, with 2 plumbers. Are never equipped even when they are coming back to complete a job. They are a big rip off company. The manager is rude when advised of a problem where the plumber did not complete the job properly.
I think many years ago they were good, but now they have gotten too big for their britches and have a lot of unskilled workers and do whatever they can to run the bill up.