J Currie Plumbing

Plumbing
551 Main E Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Milton  >  J Currie Plumbing  >  Unprofessional and Overpriced
SejP
SejP
0 reviews Ballinafad, ON

Unprofessional and Overpriced

Terrible experience with the workers and owner, Jeff. They do not specify that they are coming with multiple workers and will charge you for each person they send to you. Each time they came, they were unprepared and rude; it was evident that they had next to no knowledge about what it is they were actually doing. I have not yet had my work completed and they are continuing to delay the completion. Each time someone in my family has reached out to obtain information, they ignore the calls and emails. I have only received one extremely unprofessional, rude email from the owner stating that they had been purposely ignoring those who have reached out. I would not recommend using this company. There are plenty of other great places that will happily complete your work with punctuality and efficiency.