J Currie Plumbing

Plumbing
551 Main E Milton ON
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Milton  >  J Currie Plumbing  >  Over/recharging for poor workmanship
Private User reviews Milton, ON

Over/recharging for poor workmanship

We have had Currie out to fix the same issue multiple times thinking they would rectify their mistakes. Not only does the pipeline keep leaking but they somehow manage to push the blame on us. I was adamant about calling a different plumber after we had had our new sink put in 2 years ago and were charged for 2 plumbers an additional unworked hour and a half. They didn't install it properly and the clips popped off within a day, and I had to silicon it myself as they left major gaps. No call back and no repair after multiple calls. My husband wanted to allow them to fix their shotty workmanship with our outdoor plumbing thinking they would give us a fair price. Once again we were charged for 2 plumbers an additional 1.5 hours they did not work. Conveniently Ted isn't available to talk and we are furious. They only warranty their work for 30 days and don't bother giving quotes dispite contued insistance. These are the plumber's that give the trade a bad name.