Ontario Duct Cleaning

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Ontario Duct Cleaning

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Air duct cleaning

The duct cleaning service was carried out on time and efficiently.
Care was taken to protect surfaces and we really appreciated seeing the before and after photos of the inside of the ducts.
We would recommend Ontario Duct Cleaning services without hesitation.

Thank you so much to take the time to do a review.

Kelly
Kelly
1 review Brantford, ON

Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Mark and Luke were extremely professional.
They arrived at the agreed upon appt time, and were thorough. The whole job took about 2 hours and I am convinced my furnace is operating more efficient than it ever had in the past

I would definitely recommend them to others

Thanks so much, we sure love positive feedback I will let the guys know

0 reviews Brant, ON

Duct Cleaning Pros!

First time I ever used a duct cleaning company. They were WONDERFUL! Showed up on time, did a thorough job and cleaned up afterwards.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us feedback

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Air ducts cleaned

I have never had my air ducts cleaned in the 16 years I lived in my home. We recently had major renovations. Lots of dust and drywall particles. Decided to get the vents cleaned. So far so good

Great to hear that it's better. Thanks so much for your review

Private User reviews Ariss, ON

Duct Cleaning

I must say that we would use this company over and over as need be. We are highly recommending them to all family and friends. After hundreds of phone calls from unknown duct cleaning companies we realized ours had not been cleaned from new. Wanting to hire a reliable company we looked in the yellow pages (not via the phone solicitation) and checked how long this company had been in business. As we have an unusual duct system we were not sure they could clean them. They made an appointment, reminded us the day before and arrived on time. They were very polite and professional. Cleaned our furnace, and the ducts with as little disruption to us as possible. These two gentlemen made sure there was no mess left behind for us to look after, gave us the invoice for the pre-agreed price and thanked us for the opportunity to service us.
William and Sheila Easton

Thank you so much. My guys are the best.

Liz ODC

0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Great professional service

Sean was the tech helping me to clean my duct vent. Well communicating skills before the appointment. On-time shows up, very professional know what to do and care above my flooring. respectful with COVID distancing.
Great service, I totally recommend to others.
Terence

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback

0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Duct cleaning and dryer vent clean

ODC did a great job. They were on time professional and did great work.

They cleaned our furnace, our vents, and our dryer vent. I couldn’t believe how much they got out of the vents and especially the dryer vent. I attached a picture of the dryer vent being cleaned out part way through the job.

Thanks Kevin, it's always a surprise to us too on how much comes out.

1 review Saint Clements, ON

Seasonal Duct Cleaning services

Exceptional quality and friendly service, recommended to us by Koebel Heating, Cooling, and Mechanical Inc. (Waterloo) I would highly recommend their services for base+optional per vent service, to any other residence or business

Thank you for taking the time to do a review we really appreciate it

1 review New Hamburg, ON

Duct Cleaning

I’ve never had a duct cleaning before. Liz was great with answering all my questions and Sean who did the cleaning was awesome!

Thanks so much, I am glad I answered you're question and I will past this on to Sean too

Liz ODC

Private User reviews Saint George, ON

Duct cleaning

Considerate, kind associates. Efficient service. Job was well done and in a timely manner. Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback. Its important to know we are on the right track.

Thanks again

More about Ontario Duct Cleaning

We are open, we fall under; Maintenance, Repair and Property Management services that manage and maintain the safety, security, sanitation and operation of institutional, commercial, industrial and residential properties and buildings.

We are taking all precautions with Mask, gloves, keeping our distance and sanitizing everything.

We provide residential, commercial and industrial air duct cleaning services and more to the following areas: Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford, Stratford, Rockwood, Paris, Burford, Scotland, Harley, St. George, Ohsweken, New Hamburg, Wellesley, Elmira, Elora, Fergus, Acton, Ayr, Glen Morris, New Dundee, Aberfoyle, Drayton, Listowel, Mount Forest and surrounding areas.

Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge 519-888-9643