Ontario Duct Cleaning

Ontario Duct Cleaning

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Ontario Duct Cleaning

Duct Cleaning

Great experience. Technician adhered to social distancing and was masked and gloved the entire time. We had just moved into a new home and our asthmatic child would wake up wheezing and coughing when the furnace turned on at night. Since the cleaning he has had no issues.

Oh that is so awesome, so glad your child is doing much better and thanks for all your feedback too :)

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

House duct cleaning

It's hard to tell how the job was done since I wasn't present nor the technicians call or followed up in any manner. The water heater (maybe by accident) had been turned off which caused a bit of problem at night as well as some of the upstairs vent were left shut.

Hello, just wanted to say I am not the toronto office, I am the Kitchener office. You can give them a call for all you're concerns.

Thanks Liz

seanagayowsky
seanagayowsky

Duct cleaning

From my call to the service in our home the experience was phenomenal. Professional, courteous. Overall excellent experience.

thanks so much for your feedback.

roger
roger
1 review Brant, ON

duct cleaning

the service man was very friendly ( which is important ) and did a great job, very happy with it all.

thank you so much for your feedback.

Pierre C.
Pierre C.

Duct cleaning with sterilizing spray

Sean did an amazing job, very professional in every way. Results were visible even on a town house that is only 2-years old and had been cleaned by another company right after it was built.

thank you for your feedback.

Mr L.
Mr L.

kitchen Reno

great people to work with, on time explianed work to be done, cleaned up the very little inconvenience, would rehire in a heartbeat

great thank you so much for doing this review. We always want to be on track on our services.

Louann
Louann
1 review Brantford, ON

Major Reno

After a major reno, we were experiencing residual construction dust blowing from the vents once we turned on the furnace. It became evident that it would continue until the ducts were cleaned professionally.

After researching online, I found that Ontario Duct Cleaning already had a good reputation so I gave them a call and made an appointment. I am glad I did especially because of the professional friendly service I received from Sean. He not only did a great job, he also explained things along the way.

Well done Sean, thank you.

Thank you for putting your trust in us, very much appreciated.

tmart30
tmart30
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Duct cleaning

They cleaned the ducts effectively and efficiently. I noticed a difference in the air quality immediately.

thank you so much for your feedback.

Dennis  in Erin
Dennis in Erin
2 reviews Erin, ON

Duct Cleaning

Sean and Mark arrived on time and completed their duct cleaning service efficiently and were respectful of our home. Both workers were polite and knowledgeable of their trade. Overall quite satisfied with the service.

thanks so much Dennis

Guillaume
Guillaume

Duct cleaning

Sean and as well Ontario Duct Cleaning are the best of the best is been over a year I was looking . No hidding fee.
Sean went above and beyond stay 5 hours to make sure all my vent was clean from top to bottom it was 7 years i didnt clean it and it is worth it first day better breathing no dust
You know what they really really great
I will use them again in next 3 years as recommend it.

More about Ontario Duct Cleaning

We provide residential, commercial and industrial air duct cleaning services and more to the following areas: Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Brantford, Stratford, Rockwood, Paris, Burford, Scotland, Harley, St. George, Ohsweken, New Hamburg, Wellesley, Elmira, Elora, Fergus, Acton, Ayr, Glen Morris, New Dundee, Aberfoyle, Drayton, Listowel, Mount Forest and surrounding areas.
Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge 519-888-9643