Attard Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Attard Plumbing Ltd

KB
KB

Kitchen plumbing re-routing

Spencer did a great job relocating my water lines and main drain for a kitchen renovation. He was pleasant, effective, and efficient. He also was able to temporarily reconnect my existing sink (so I could have a functioning kitchen in the meantime) and he performed a quick repair on one of the defective strainers. All in all a job well done.

Thanks KB for taking time to review us on Homestars, we really appreciate it. We'll pass along the kind comments about Spencer's work. We happy that we could be of assistance for your plumbing project.

Plumbing - simple and effective

Vini Vidi Vici Done and dusted in an hr. Effective and friendly. Went through all the tests quickly and efficiently Happy that I know what’s wrong and my place was clean and tidy when he left

Appreciate you taking the time to post a great review. Glad you were pleased with our services.

ann m
ann m

Fixed newly installed leaking tub drain

Matthew was terrific, he called ahead, explained everything thoroughly. He is very knowledgable and ensured that the work was done to a high standard. I am so relieved to have the problem resolved. Richard also took into consideration the urgency of the situation by scheduling a timely appointment.
I highly recommend Attard. Thank you.

Ann - we're glad we could be of service and that your plumbing issues were resolved for you. Thanks for the great feedback.

Carlos in Markham
Carlos in Markham

Cartridge and Backed up Sink

Matthew was very helpful. He called in advance to confirm appointment time. I live in a busy area of Etobicoke where parking is limited. He was straightforward and helpful with his assessment. The work took about an hour and he left the bathroom as clean as it was found.

Carlos thanks for the positive review. It's nice to see clients taking the time to review our company, we really appreciate it.

Jovanna in Markham
Jovanna in Markham

Clogged kitchen sink

Spencer was very efficient and friendly. He cleared the debris from trap under the sink - he later had to replace the trap as it had a crack and also had to do additional teating and cleaning of the drain. Before he left he tested the several times to ensure that it was fixed. He also cleaned up under the sink once he was done.

Happy to hear from another satisfied client. We'll be sure to pass along the positive feedback to Spencer.

Amit in Brampton
Amit in Brampton

Broken Pipe repair

We had a leaky pipe that flooded a part of our basement. Attard plumbers were extremely helpful and did the repair promptly, professionally and were very knowledgeable. Would definitely call them again for any plumbing issues and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Amit - glad we could help. So sorry for the late response, we get a little crazy busy and occasionally just don't have time to respond to our reviews in a timely fashion.

Miles in Scarborough
Miles in Scarborough

Excellent service

I had a leaky valve that forced me to shut down water service to the house. The service representative arrived less than 2 hours after my call, and was able to replace the valve in little time. The service was pleasant, and extra care taken to clean the work environment when the job was complete.

Jonathan from Etobicoke
Jonathan from Etobicoke

Kitchen Reno

Attard Plumbing disconnected my old kitchen sink and changed the water line positioning to meet code in preparation for my new sink/taps. Also redirected the venting to allow for the newly framed exterior wall. I can't say enough good things about Richard and his crew. This is the 4th time I have used Attard Plumbing as they have also fixed my outdoor water tap, installed a backwater valve in my sewage system and replaced a corroded bathroom sink trap.

Jonathan - thanks for your kind words. Residential and commercial plumbing projects are our specialties. As a repeat customer, it tells us that you're a satisfied customer and trust us with your plumbing needs. Thanks for continuing to call on Attard.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Pipe Replacement & Backwater Value Installation - Highly Professional Service

I can not express how impressed, and truly thankful, I am with Richard, Cecil, Matthew, Phil and the entire Attard team. Last week, our sewage backed up into the basement while my husband was away. Matthew came out to the house right away and identified the problem immediately. Richard and Matthew walked me through the process of replacing the pipe & installing a backwater valve. They followed through on their word - exceeding expectations. The team was very professional, kind, extremely knowledgeable and highly efficient. They made a stressful situation very manageable. They left our yard tidy (even reinstalled our steps) and came back on Monday to double check the work. Highly conscientious and totally trustworthy, I would not hesitate to highly recommend their services. I would never go anywhere else!

Lisa - it's reviews like yours that make our day! Thanks so much for taking time to review us on Homestars. We do pride ourselves on employing qualified, talented staff that are eager to solve just about anything presented to them. We're happy to hear that you are happy with the work done and will pass along your comments to our staff. Referrals are our best source of new business, thank you.

More about Attard Plumbing Ltd

Attard Plumbing Ltd. is a mechanical contracting company located in Toronto, Ontario and has been in business since 1990. Our company’s owner, Richard Attard, has personally worked in the plumbing and mechanical trades since 1985 and is familiar with all types of systems. In addition, our professional service technicians are fully qualified and knowledgeable in the plumbing and mechanical trades.

During the past 28 years, Attard Plumbing Ltd. has specialized in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Please check out our services, client list and the project photographs found around the site to give you an idea of the scope of our work.

Since our number one priority is your complete satisfaction, we are dedicated to getting the job right, on time and on budget. If you are looking to get a quote or for more information on our services please contact us today!

Our diverse group of workers are properly trained and or licensed, friendly, and even non-smoking. We can service our clients in proper English and even a variety of languages including Maltese, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Drainage Contractors
Services At Attard Plumbing Ltd. we offer a full range of plumbing and mechanical contracting services, specializing in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Our services include: Air lines Water lines Hot water heating Gas lines – low and high pressure/hot taps/welding Drain lines Site services – manholes/catch basin/water main/excavation Sprinklers Camera and video drains and video taping of drains Radiant (in floor) heating – IPEX accredited Boilers Licensed to do Backflow Prevention Testing Snow-Melt driveway installation And much more, please contact us to see how we can help you with your project. The majority of our work is done with plans and specifications prepared by consulting engineers. However, we are capable of carrying out complete design build projects while providing our engineered drawings. We are committed to running a safe working environment, which is why Attard Plumbing Ltd. is WHMIS compliant and Fall Arrest certified. We are also licensed and certified to operate heavy equipment if necessary. We are fully insured and all work is guaranteed for one year. Ask about our Emergency Services offered to all existing Attard Plumbing clients: Emergency water repair Emergency water main break Drainage backup
1990