Attard Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Attard Plumbing Ltd

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Plumbing Service

Attard came to my house today, fixed all my problems and were very nice to deal with, I will use them again.
He installed a toilet and found were the banging pipe was.

Thanks HomeStars for your review. Happy to be of service.

Gord Koch in Toronto
Gord Koch in Toronto

Radiator Disconnect and Install

I have a century+ home and needed to disconnect and then hook back up cast iron rads in order to install a new hardwood floor. Attard Plumbing worked well with my floor company to meet their tricky schedule which required multiply visits. Matthew and Cecil were great. The always arrived on time, did great work and cleaned up afterwards. They also brought some great trouble shooting ideas to the table. I would call on Attard for my plumbing needs in the future.

Gord - thanks for the positive review. We'll be sure to pass your comments along to Matthew and Cecil. All homes, whether they are old or new can present various plumbing issues and with our staff and experience behind us, we're glad we were able to provide the service you required.

Libby in Toronto
Libby in Toronto

water leaking in my kitchen ceiling

It had been "fixed " before..but wasn't. Richards people came in and identified it pretty quickly. My bathroom had been renovated and the toilet was not" sitting "properly, as well as my tub was not caulked properly.
All his guys are so pleasant. Well spoken, totally know what they are doing, know a lot of stuff even not about plumbing and were really good at post work clean up.
I would recommend any of Richard'speople without hesitation.

Libby, so kind of you to take time out of your busy day to review us. We greatly appreciate your kind words. As for post work clean up, we do our best to leave your home as we would expect others to leave our home, clean and tidy after a service call. Glad we could help.

Dawn Wilson in Etobicoke
Dawn Wilson in Etobicoke

Clogged drain

Matthew was very efficient and friendly. He cleared my drain and fixed a leak in the pipe. Before he left he tested the leak several times to ensure that it was fixed. He also cleaned up water under the sink and even washed our recycling bin. At first, I was a little rude because I wasn't expecting the issue to be in my suite. He was very empathetic and handled my disgruntlement with the utmost professionalism. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Dawn:

Thanks for taking time to review us on Homestars. It is reviews like yours that show Attard cares about our clients. We strive to make sure the problems are resolved and clients are happy when we leave. We'll be sure to pass along the compliments to Matthew. Thanks again.

Mary in Toronto
Mary in Toronto

Sewer and Back Water Valve, Basement Sump Pump and Weeping Tile

I knew with in 5 minutes of talking with Richard that I was hiring him and his crew to do the work and I couldn’t be happier. Richard quoted me a price and that is what I paid, even though I know there were more costs involved. The work on the sewer line involved removing a portion of a four foot concrete retaining wall and supporting a porch. In rebuilding the wall, they recessed it in under the porch to provide me with a storage area for my recycle bins. I was fortunate to have a company that is totally professional, know what they are doing and are meticulous in finishing touches. They even cleaned up any soil or concrete that washed down the street in front of 4 of my neighbour houses. An amazing group of people I’m glad to have met. THANK YOU ATTARD.

Mary: Thank you for the amazing review and taking the time to acknowledge our team. It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for choosing Attard Plumbing.

nellieczopyk
nellieczopyk

Professional and Knowledgeable Plumbers

A year + ago we were introduced to Attard Plumbing through our contractor Ho Construction. We were doing a major renovation including finishing our basement. We met Richard who was very knowledgeable, detailed and patient with us We have a century old home and wanted to maintain the radiant system, we also wanted to have heated floors in the
basement using the radiant system. Richard and his team designed a system for us that also included a sump pump, our basement is now warm and this has resulted in a decrease in heating and cooling cost to our house.

I recently noticed a change in the water temperature between hot and cold in the showers. I called Richard and he came out to investigate the problem, initially he thought it was the mixing valve, he sent Matthew out to change it. After further investigation Matthew decided it wasn't the mixing valve but the cartridge on a shower faucet. The part has been ordered and they will be back to replace it. I'm also comfortable leaving them to work in my house without having to be present.

Richard and his team are professional and knowledgeable, I highly recommend them, and they are my go to when there's any sort of plumbing concern.

Nellie: Thanks so much for your very thorough and detailed review of the company. Our 25+ years of experience is what allows us to provide the knowledge into different types of heating systems available and ultimately helped us determine what type you required in your older home. As you have discovered, Attard will make return visits as necessary to ensure the job is completed to the client's satisfaction. Glad to hear you will keep us in mind for any future plumbing requirements. Don't forget to tell your friends about us.

Dmitriy in Toronto
Dmitriy in Toronto

Toilet Water Tank Repair

Water tanks in two toilets malfunctioned, causing leaking. Attard plumber arrived, inspected the problem, went to the supplier to buy replacements, installed them - all within 1h30m and $300. So far, everything works great.

As a brief summary: response time - check, punctuality - check, courtesy - check, quality of work - check, affordability - check.

Dmitriy - we were happy to help with the leaky toilets. We work with a few different suppliers across the GTA which allows us to source parts quickly when needed. Thanks for the awesome review.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto

Installation of Backwater Prevention

My wife and I were interested in installing a backwater prevention device, due to the old sewer system in our neighbourhood. We contacted Richard and he responded very quickly, providing us with helpful advice. Once the go ahead was given, Mathew and Cecil professionally installed the device and even helped install a ball valve for our water supply at no charge. Lisa was also very helpful answering all of our questions in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Tim - thank you for your kind words. Backwater valves are becoming almost a necessity in certain neighbourhoods in Toronto, due to the flooding these neighbourhoods have experienced in recent years. Now with yours installed you can rest easy that your property should remain free of any future issues. As you found out, the City of Toronto is currently offering subsidies to homeowners who choose to install these devices to further protect their property, and we were happy to assist with the necessary paperwork. We'll be sure to pass along the positive comments to our team. Thanks again for the review.

Sandra in Brampton
Sandra in Brampton

Kitchen and powder room faucet replacement

Competitive pricing and quality work with Moen faucets makes for a very satisfied customer. Richard sent one of his guys, Derrick, who was pleasant and courteous and knew what he was doing. I highly recommend Attard Plumbing.

Sandra so glad we were able to source the right Moen faucet for you and get it installed. It's great feedback to hear when our staff are both pleasant and courteous. We often review customer service standards and remind our team to treat our clients like they would want to be treated as a clients. Thank you for taking time to review us.

Replacement of Toilet, Fixing plumbing leak in basement

Richard first sent Derrick to try to fix an older Kohler toilet with a kit. This was not possible so Richard and I decided on a new Kohler toilet. It was ordered in quickly. Matthew and Cecil then removed the old one and installed the new excellent Kohler toilet. During the same visit, they looked at and took care of the plumbing leak on an interior wall in my basement. Derrick returned later to check the leak after the area had been closed up. Richard has a great group of guys working for him - Derrick, Matthew and Cecil are professional, quick and know what they were doing. I would highly recommend them to my friends.

Dear Private: Thank you for taking time to review us regarding the replacement of your toilet and fixing the leak in the basement. As you mention, sometimes it does take more than one visit to rectify a problem, but as you know Attard is up to the task and won't walk away from a job until the client is happy. We'll be sure to let the guys know they are appreciated. Thanks again for the review.

More about Attard Plumbing Ltd

Attard Plumbing Ltd. is a mechanical contracting company located in Toronto, Ontario and has been in business since 1990. Our company’s owner, Richard Attard, has personally worked in the plumbing and mechanical trades since 1985 and is familiar with all types of systems. In addition, our professional service technicians are fully qualified and knowledgeable in the plumbing and mechanical trades.

During the past 28 years, Attard Plumbing Ltd. has specialized in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Please check out our services, client list and the project photographs found around the site to give you an idea of the scope of our work.

Since our number one priority is your complete satisfaction, we are dedicated to getting the job right, on time and on budget. If you are looking to get a quote or for more information on our services please contact us today!

Our diverse group of workers are properly trained and or licensed, friendly, and even non-smoking. We can service our clients in proper English and even a variety of languages including Maltese, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Drainage Contractors
Services At Attard Plumbing Ltd. we offer a full range of plumbing and mechanical contracting services, specializing in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Our services include: Air lines Water lines Hot water heating Gas lines – low and high pressure/hot taps/welding Drain lines Site services – manholes/catch basin/water main/excavation Sprinklers Camera and video drains and video taping of drains Radiant (in floor) heating – IPEX accredited Boilers Licensed to do Backflow Prevention Testing Snow-Melt driveway installation And much more, please contact us to see how we can help you with your project. The majority of our work is done with plans and specifications prepared by consulting engineers. However, we are capable of carrying out complete design build projects while providing our engineered drawings. We are committed to running a safe working environment, which is why Attard Plumbing Ltd. is WHMIS compliant and Fall Arrest certified. We are also licensed and certified to operate heavy equipment if necessary. We are fully insured and all work is guaranteed for one year. Ask about our Emergency Services offered to all existing Attard Plumbing clients: Emergency water repair Emergency water main break Drainage backup
1990