Attard Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Attard Plumbing Ltd

Jovanna in Markham
Jovanna in Markham

Clogged kitchen sink

Spencer was very efficient and friendly. He cleared the debris from trap under the sink - he later had to replace the trap as it had a crack and also had to do additional teating and cleaning of the drain. Before he left he tested the several times to ensure that it was fixed. He also cleaned up under the sink once he was done.

Amit in Brampton
Amit in Brampton

Broken Pipe repair

We had a leaky pipe that flooded a part of our basement. Attard plumbers were extremely helpful and did the repair promptly, professionally and were very knowledgeable. Would definitely call them again for any plumbing issues and have already recommended them to friends and family.

Miles in Scarborough
Miles in Scarborough

Excellent service

I had a leaky valve that forced me to shut down water service to the house. The service representative arrived less than 2 hours after my call, and was able to replace the valve in little time. The service was pleasant, and extra care taken to clean the work environment when the job was complete.

Jonathan from Etobicoke
Jonathan from Etobicoke

Kitchen Reno

Attard Plumbing disconnected my old kitchen sink and changed the water line positioning to meet code in preparation for my new sink/taps. Also redirected the venting to allow for the newly framed exterior wall. I can't say enough good things about Richard and his crew. This is the 4th time I have used Attard Plumbing as they have also fixed my outdoor water tap, installed a backwater valve in my sewage system and replaced a corroded bathroom sink trap.

Jonathan - thanks for your kind words. Residential and commercial plumbing projects are our specialties. As a repeat customer, it tells us that you're a satisfied customer and trust us with your plumbing needs. Thanks for continuing to call on Attard.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Pipe Replacement & Backwater Value Installation - Highly Professional Service

I can not express how impressed, and truly thankful, I am with Richard, Cecil, Matthew, Phil and the entire Attard team. Last week, our sewage backed up into the basement while my husband was away. Matthew came out to the house right away and identified the problem immediately. Richard and Matthew walked me through the process of replacing the pipe & installing a backwater valve. They followed through on their word - exceeding expectations. The team was very professional, kind, extremely knowledgeable and highly efficient. They made a stressful situation very manageable. They left our yard tidy (even reinstalled our steps) and came back on Monday to double check the work. Highly conscientious and totally trustworthy, I would not hesitate to highly recommend their services. I would never go anywhere else!

Lisa - it's reviews like yours that make our day! Thanks so much for taking time to review us on Homestars. We do pride ourselves on employing qualified, talented staff that are eager to solve just about anything presented to them. We're happy to hear that you are happy with the work done and will pass along your comments to our staff. Referrals are our best source of new business, thank you.

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Water shutoff valve replacement

We were very happy with the service provided: the work was done quickly and neatly, and the plumber (Matthew) kept us aware along the way of what was happening. He also provided useful suggestions after the work was finished. And the price was very reasonable. We will definitely be calling Attard the next time we need to do plumbing work!

Ian - it was great of you to take time to review us. We'll be sure to pass along the positive comments for Matthew. Glad we could be of help and good to know we're on your 'call list' for plumbing issues. Thanks again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Plumbing Service

Attard came to my house today, fixed all my problems and were very nice to deal with, I will use them again.
He installed a toilet and found were the banging pipe was.

Thanks HomeStars for your review. Happy to be of service.

Gord Koch in Toronto
Gord Koch in Toronto

Radiator Disconnect and Install

I have a century+ home and needed to disconnect and then hook back up cast iron rads in order to install a new hardwood floor. Attard Plumbing worked well with my floor company to meet their tricky schedule which required multiply visits. Matthew and Cecil were great. The always arrived on time, did great work and cleaned up afterwards. They also brought some great trouble shooting ideas to the table. I would call on Attard for my plumbing needs in the future.

Gord - thanks for the positive review. We'll be sure to pass your comments along to Matthew and Cecil. All homes, whether they are old or new can present various plumbing issues and with our staff and experience behind us, we're glad we were able to provide the service you required.

Libby in Toronto
Libby in Toronto

water leaking in my kitchen ceiling

It had been "fixed " before..but wasn't. Richards people came in and identified it pretty quickly. My bathroom had been renovated and the toilet was not" sitting "properly, as well as my tub was not caulked properly.
All his guys are so pleasant. Well spoken, totally know what they are doing, know a lot of stuff even not about plumbing and were really good at post work clean up.
I would recommend any of Richard'speople without hesitation.

Libby, so kind of you to take time out of your busy day to review us. We greatly appreciate your kind words. As for post work clean up, we do our best to leave your home as we would expect others to leave our home, clean and tidy after a service call. Glad we could help.

Dawn Wilson in Etobicoke
Dawn Wilson in Etobicoke

Clogged drain

Matthew was very efficient and friendly. He cleared my drain and fixed a leak in the pipe. Before he left he tested the leak several times to ensure that it was fixed. He also cleaned up water under the sink and even washed our recycling bin. At first, I was a little rude because I wasn't expecting the issue to be in my suite. He was very empathetic and handled my disgruntlement with the utmost professionalism. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends.

Dawn:

Thanks for taking time to review us on Homestars. It is reviews like yours that show Attard cares about our clients. We strive to make sure the problems are resolved and clients are happy when we leave. We'll be sure to pass along the compliments to Matthew. Thanks again.

More about Attard Plumbing Ltd

Attard Plumbing Ltd. is a mechanical contracting company located in Toronto, Ontario and has been in business since 1990. Our company’s owner, Richard Attard, has personally worked in the plumbing and mechanical trades since 1985 and is familiar with all types of systems. In addition, our professional service technicians are fully qualified and knowledgeable in the plumbing and mechanical trades.

During the past 28 years, Attard Plumbing Ltd. has specialized in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Please check out our services, client list and the project photographs found around the site to give you an idea of the scope of our work.

Since our number one priority is your complete satisfaction, we are dedicated to getting the job right, on time and on budget. If you are looking to get a quote or for more information on our services please contact us today!

Our diverse group of workers are properly trained and or licensed, friendly, and even non-smoking. We can service our clients in proper English and even a variety of languages including Maltese, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese and Spanish.

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Drainage Contractors
Services At Attard Plumbing Ltd. we offer a full range of plumbing and mechanical contracting services, specializing in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Our services include: Air lines Water lines Hot water heating Gas lines – low and high pressure/hot taps/welding Drain lines Site services – manholes/catch basin/water main/excavation Sprinklers Camera and video drains and video taping of drains Radiant (in floor) heating – IPEX accredited Boilers Licensed to do Backflow Prevention Testing Snow-Melt driveway installation And much more, please contact us to see how we can help you with your project. The majority of our work is done with plans and specifications prepared by consulting engineers. However, we are capable of carrying out complete design build projects while providing our engineered drawings. We are committed to running a safe working environment, which is why Attard Plumbing Ltd. is WHMIS compliant and Fall Arrest certified. We are also licensed and certified to operate heavy equipment if necessary. We are fully insured and all work is guaranteed for one year. Ask about our Emergency Services offered to all existing Attard Plumbing clients: Emergency water repair Emergency water main break Drainage backup
1990