Attard Plumbing Ltd

Reviews for Attard Plumbing Ltd

Mrkg in Toronto
Mrkg in Toronto

Shower leak in a condo

I called in a Sunday of a long weekend and Matt came to the rescue. I had a small leak In my shower of my condo which was causing damage in the unit below. I called Attard plumbing and Matt answered in a big way. He was at my door in under 30 minutes, he was extremely clean and super professional. He showed up to the job with everything he needed in his van. After a quick inspection he determined that it wasn't my actual shower that was leaking it was just a simple tub diverter that needed to be replaced. All in all I can not say enough r good this about Matt or Attard plumbing.

Mrkg - we're glad we were able to be of service - even over the long weekend. Small leaks can be tricky to find sometimes but it's good to hear Matthew was able to troubleshoot and correct the problem before it became a potentially really big problem. Attard Plumbing does offer 24/7 coverage year round. We'll even talk through the problem before we send someone out to see if it could wait til regular business hours thus saving our clients some money. Thanks for the great review.

writefrankie
writefrankie

Replace toilet

I own a commercial building and attard plumbing has done everything from roof drains two floor drains in a timely manner and precision.

Writefrankie - thank you for the kind words. Many people might wonder what are plumbers doing on a roof - but commercial buildings do require roof drains to be installed and hooked up so that excess rain water/snow melt can be carried away from the building in a safe and efficient manner - this is where the plumber comes in. We do service several commercial buildings across the GTA where they required roof drains to be installed. We look forward to continue to meet your plumbing needs in the future.

dd
dd

plumbing installation for a new home

Attard Plumbing provided excellent, efficient work installing 4 bathrooms and a sump pump. Work was on time and at a competitive price.
Excellent troubleshooting skills were much appreciated. I would highly recommend this company.

DD - happy to help out installing the 4 bathrooms and sump pump. It's what we do as a plumbing company serving the GTA. Our plumbers are constantly seeing and solving different types of issues, whether it be in a residential or commercial setting, which allow them to troubleshoot when they arrive at job sites. Referrals are our best source of new leads. Thank you.

Donna Pinheiro in Brampton
Donna Pinheiro in Brampton

Washroom Vanity Installation

Needed to update an old single vanity to a new double sink vanity.
Richard Attard scheduled a job service date and time. When that day arrived, the plumber was ready to work before the scheduled time. He was absolutely fantastic! Very respectful, knowledgeable and experienced. He left no mess and transformed my main bathroom into a fresh clean bathroom. He even went as far as helping my husband change the toilet as goodwill. I would strongly recommend Attard Plumbing Ltd to everyone who is looking to have a experienced and a great job performed with no hassles. Thank you Attard Plumbing for your great service. I will be calling on you soon for my bedroom ensuite bathroom renovation!

Donna, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the work we've done as we value customer experience very highly. We aim to be as efficient and clean as possible while providing the highest level of service on all of our projects. Thank you for writing up a review and we're glad to hear you'll keep us in mind for future projects!

jewels114
jewels114

Snake the kitchen sink

They are awesome, Quick and reliable service
They were at my house for a few days for a major block and they stayed until completed.
They were thorough and knowledgable

Thank you jewels114 for your review. We are proud to provide help with all plumbing needs in a timely and knowledgeable fashion, and we stay until the job is complete and customer is satisfied. Hopefully you'll keep us in mind when providing recommendations in the future.

Erin in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

fix hot water/broken pipe

Excellent work - great job of ensuring the house stayed clean. Fast repair, quick work and nice guys on the job. Would recommend to friends and family to use again! Thanks!

Thank you for taking time to write us a review Erin. We do our best on a job site to ensure that the work is done quickly, correctly, and with as little mess as possible! Referrals are greatly appreciated as they are what allow us to continue to provide excellent service to as many as possible across the GTA.

Diana in North York
Diana in North York

Commercial services

A commercial building is an entirely different ball game than a residential one. An extensive plumbing system will always come hand in hand with a lot of issues.

I am pleased to say that Attard Plumbing is the right company for any plumbing job, no matter how difficult it may seem. From an immediate response to our calls to a quick diagnosis and fast repair with minimum disruption to the business, Attard is professional, skilled and has excellent service. Several technicians attended various calls and all of them were very knowledgeable and were able to find and repair the issues.
I would definitely recommend them again as I plan to use them for all of my future plumbing needs!

After servicing residential, commercial, and industrial establishments for over 20 years we have to agree that each job is unique and brings with it it's own set of challenges. We are glad we were able to help you get back into working order quickly and efficiently. We will be sure to pass your generous comments along to our workers. Thank you Diana for writing such a great review and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Lassonde B.
Lassonde B.

Emergency plumbing service

They are very professional and prompt. They only do the work required and cleanup the area after they are finished

Professionalism and effectiveness are two things that Attard Plumbing holds high standards for. Helping you with your plumbing needs in a timely, clean, and cost effective manner are very important to us. Thank you Lassonde B. for your time to review our company.

Private User reviews Orangeville, ON

new plumbing to old farm house

Amazing job! The guys found old pipes between the walls sent photos and explained everything that needed to be done. They were always on time and completed everything perfectly.
thank you!

We are glad to hear how satisfied you are with our work Private User. Keeping our customers informed and maintaining a high quality of work are important to all of our employees. Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review!

info
info

restaurant plumbing

I hired Attard plumbing to help me fix all the plumbing for my restaurant. Richard, Mike, Johnny, and Cecile were all on site throughout the job to ensure the job was completed to the highest quality every step of the way. The company as a whole made me feel comfortable and educated me throughout the process giving me an great experience with Attard plumbing. I would definitely recommend this company to any size job. They are keen to keep it costly and do what will last a long time! I will be using them for all my projects, personal and commercial.

Thank you, info, for your detailed review. Attard Plumbing prides itself on quality work, informed customers, and reasonable prices. We greatly appreciate referrals as they are one of the best ways to promote our work on both residential and commercial properties across the GTA.

More about Attard Plumbing Ltd

Attard Plumbing Ltd. is a mechanical contracting company located in Toronto, Ontario and has been in business since 1990. Our company’s owner, Richard Attard, has personally worked in the plumbing and mechanical trades since 1985 and is familiar with all types of systems. In addition, our professional service technicians are fully qualified and knowledgeable in the plumbing and mechanical trades.

During the past 28 years, Attard Plumbing Ltd. has specialized in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Please check out our services, client list and the project photographs found around the site to give you an idea of the scope of our work.

Since our number one priority is your complete satisfaction, we are dedicated to getting the job right, on time and on budget. If you are looking to get a quote or for more information on our services please contact us today!

Our diverse group of workers are properly trained and or licensed, friendly, and even non-smoking. We can service our clients in proper English and even a variety of languages including Maltese, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish.

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Drainage Contractors
Services At Attard Plumbing Ltd. we offer a full range of plumbing and mechanical contracting services, specializing in the commercial, retail and industrial sectors. Our services include: Air lines Water lines Hot water heating Gas lines – low and high pressure/hot taps/welding Drain lines Site services – manholes/catch basin/water main/excavation Sprinklers Camera and video drains and video taping of drains Radiant (in floor) heating – IPEX accredited Boilers Licensed to do Backflow Prevention Testing Snow-Melt driveway installation And much more, please contact us to see how we can help you with your project. The majority of our work is done with plans and specifications prepared by consulting engineers. However, we are capable of carrying out complete design build projects while providing our engineered drawings. We are committed to running a safe working environment, which is why Attard Plumbing Ltd. is WHMIS compliant and Fall Arrest certified. We are also licensed and certified to operate heavy equipment if necessary. We are fully insured and all work is guaranteed for one year. Ask about our Emergency Services offered to all existing Attard Plumbing clients: Emergency water repair Emergency water main break Drainage backup
1990