Callrich Eco Services Inc

Reviews for Callrich Eco Services Inc

Kevin in East york
Kevin in East york

Attic retrofit

After a thorough assessment of my attic, the following work was done:

-insulation top-up
-sealed light fixtures
-installed a proper bathroom fan exhaust
-installed a magnetically sealed attic hatch
-installed a ramp to my A/C air handler.

The crew did a great job, and we very careful to clean up when everthing was done.

Very happy with this job!

tizu from Toronto
tizu from Toronto

Spray foam for gut reno

Callrich did a great job and they were a pleasure to work with during construction. My timeline was pretty tight but they managed to make it work. Stephen was keen on communicating with updates to the schedule and cost, and followed up to make sure everything went well. The guys on site finished faster than estimated and stayed well past normal working hours to complete the job. The last day they stayed past 8 pm to scrap off excess foam and make sure the job site was left in a clean state. You can always tell a good contractor by how they maintain site conditions, and Callrich was no exception. I would recommend their services to anyone.

Linda-Marie in Scarborough
Linda-Marie in Scarborough

Insulate recessed lights and attic

Thanks to Justin Schmitz and Greg Stewart for doing a great job insulating the recessed kitchen lights, building a new insulated attic hatch door, and blowing extra insulation in the attic space. They were focused on doing a great job, attention to detail, polite and pleasant, and cleaned up before leaving. I wasn't able to use my kitchen lights last winter because condensation caused water build up in the light fixtures and dripped out - very dangerous! Thanks for a great job - highly recommended.

WS from Toronto
WS from Toronto

attic insulation

My husband Tim & I just moved into an old house that had little attic insulation, making for a very cold winter. We had sourced out a few different insulators, but none took as much time & dedication to explain the process and the passion they had for this like Rich did. Rich came in, took the time to look through, took pictures & video of the space. He showed and described to me the meticulous nature they go through to ensure a job well done.

When it came to the day of the job, it was clear the guys knew what they were doing and how to do it. They were just as energetic and excited as Rich was. They made sure to lay down cardboard & plastic sheeting to keep the place clean. They inspected the area thoroughly and did all the necessary prep work including sealing, taping, and all that good stuff before they blew in the cellulose insulation. Mike did a great job ensuring that the job was well done and even looked through the rest of the house for tips & pointers.

In summary, we would highly recommend Callrich to everyone. Our house is definitely warmer all around, and we've been able to turn our thermostat down 1C all across the board. We can also tell the heater isn't on nearly as often, and the house temperature doesn't dip nearly as quickly as it used to. We couldn't be happier with Callrich.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review! We do get excited when we know that our efforts has produced a pronounced result. It makes our hearts warm to know that you are warm (er) !

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

spray foam insulation

I recently had a garage conversion insulated with spray foam. The company that initailly "did the job" had great reviews here on Homestars, but unfortunately felt like breaching our agreement by not spraying nearly enough foam on my vaulted ceiling (2" instead of 3.5") and left more than a few areas on the walls with inadequate thickness as well. Not trusting this contractor to come back and correct the problem based on some emails and a creepy voice mail, I called Callrich Eco Services. Not only did Stephen answer the phone on a Sunday, he arranged for a crew to come by the NEXT DAY to correct the problem despite his very busy schedule - he managed to fit me in between scheduled jobs. I wasn't home when they came by, but Mike and Tyler(?) waited for me for over half an hour to get home. They did a great job evening out the irregular thickness on the the walls and ceiling (a difficult task since it's not a flat surface) and were very careful not to overspray which would make the drywall installation difficult. All of this for much less money than I would have expected given the situation. Obviously, I should have called these guys to begin with. I wish all contractors were this professional and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for spray foam in their home. THANK YOU!

Thank you Steve for your review. It is appreciated. We treat all jobs big or small with the same importance. We were very glad to be able to fit this into the schedule. Stephen / Toronto Office.

housefx
housefx

attic insulation

Rich was so helpful in quoting us on options that would work to properly insulate our attic and clean up mould that was growing there. He knows his stuff! Canadian Roofing was doing our roof and the 2 companies worked together to deliver the best possible scenario within our budget. Mike was a terrific project manager and very understanding of our goals as well. The highlight for me was that Rich came by 2 years later (when he was doing a job nearby) to follow-up on the job and assess that everything was as it should be in the attic. Great customer service!

Brian Peak in Oshawa
Brian Peak in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Sprayfoam insulation basement walls

Basement renovation of an old house (90+ years), Spray foam insulation applied to all exterior wall R-23.1 to meet current eco-energy minimum requirement. The price when compared with batt insulation is not that different when you factor in labour cost etc. as the application only took a few hours. Any odour was gone a few hours later. The basement is warmer already (+4C) without the floors or windows being insulated. The service was excellent, advice freely given. Highly recomend this product and Callrich Eco Services as the company to use.

Andres in Leslieville Toronto
Andres in Leslieville Toronto

Attic Insulation

Callrich Eco Services Inc. is a very professional,organized and neat company to work with; moreover, my wife was really impressed for the job realized at home. Since their first contact via email, they have responded to all my queries by replying reports with the technical information that I was looking for, which were not easy available on internet. The information and advice provided by them gave me the required confident to proceed with the right insulation system for my attic space. Now, I am very proud to see my new unvented attic space working nice and warm.Of course, there is still a lot of finishing work to do by me...........

Christine Tier in Toronto
Christine Tier in Toronto
1 review YORK, ON

Spray foamed entire house

We did a major renovation which included gutting the existing house and adding a 2 storey addition. Callrich spray foamed the entire three upper storeys, up to the peak of the roof rafters. They did a great job and were punctual, courteous and professional to deal with. What we found remarkable was that they agreed (without coaxing or arguing) to come back AFTER the job was done and we had paid them, to fill in areas that we later discovered, which had not been accessible at the time of the initial spray foaming. They did this twice, and did not charge us anything extra. This kind of extraordinary service creates tremendous good will!.

Harry Chong in Toronto
Harry Chong in Toronto

Normal Roof Venilation/Insulation Upgrade

My name is Harry Chong and I am a licensed renovator in Toronto. CallRich has been my choice for 2lb. foam spraying for nearly 10 years.

Rich, Jerry, Derrick and the many other staff have always given me great prices, timely and considerate service. Their job has always helped me solve tricky cases of heat loss especially through exterior walls and roofing envelopes.

In the present case Rich's team will help preserve my client's $30 K roof's longevity. It was having massive heat loss due to the heating runs being in the attic and inadequately insulated.. Also found were three potlights that were mini-chimneys creating massive ice-damming. With our work and Rich's service the problem was solved.

I have been so impressed with Rich that I recommended him to my friend Frank Cohn of Cohn's Construction . He had complained that his previous sprayers would not do small jobs and were not proffesional. By using Rich his problems have been solved.

I currently have two jobs that wil require Rich this year and would think of using no other company. Did I mention that they are also very clean with my client's property.

Harry, it's always a pleasure to work with you!

More about Callrich Eco Services Inc

Callrich Eco Services Inc. creates comfortable, energy efficient & healthy homes and buildings We are concerned about health issues, energy costs and environmental impact. Featuring: The Icynene Insulation System
Looking for Insulation pros in Vaughan?