Foam Comfort Inc.

Insulation
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Insulation in Toronto  >  Foam Comfort Inc.

Reviews for Foam Comfort Inc.

Andrew in Old Toronto
Andrew in Old Toronto

Specialty Spray Foam Application

Foam Comfort has the best management and support team in the business.  Period.  I needed spray foam installed in a cantilever area below a second storey and in a difficult to access area between joists.  It was a bit tricky and not the biggest job by volume. Still, they were extremely fast with Dan estimating and Diane quoting and scheduling the job. They remained super client focussed and patient throughout and the product and application are first rate.  They were also flexible and responsive when I needed to change application dates.

I called several competitors and in terms of pricing and service no one else even came close.  When I recently determined that I needed a cathedral ceiling and some exterior ductwork sprayed I didn't even bother with calling anyone else.  Nevertheless, I was still pleasantly surprised with the pricing! My experiences with Foam Comfort gave me complete confidence in the overall deliverable.  Suffice it to say, I strongly recommend Foam Comfort.  Great job guys!

Thanks for the recommendation Andrew! Such a great review. I am happy that we were both competitive in pricing and yet best in service. That equates to "best value" in my books.

Home Handyman in Old Toronto
Home Handyman in Old Toronto

Bedroom Bump Out

After suffering through years of a poorly insulated bedroom section I ripped it open and resolved to spray foam it and end our suffering. I called Foam Comfort. They did the onsite check within days and were ready to do the job within a week. The price was extremely reasonable. The crew that came to do the job was courteous and professional. Took time to explain processes. I am a very satisfied customer. No hesitation for me to recommend to them.

Thank you Home Handyman for giving such a thorough review of your job and how Foam Comfort was able to help. We pride ourselves on the professionalism of all of our staff and the efficiency of our teams.

JP in Old Toronto
JP in Old Toronto

Excellent end to end!

Dan and his whole team are a pleasure to deal with. Insulating an old home room by room has its complexities but look forward to the next project with Foam Comfort. On time, great cleanup and quality coverage.

Thank JP! We at Foam Comfort love what we do and love to take old Toronto homes and breed new life into them. Enjoy your comfy home.

Mike & April Andreosso in Mount Albert
Mike & April Andreosso in Mount Albert

Renovation

Easy to schedule
Great price
Foam Comfort's crew came in and they were quick, efficient and did an awesome job.
The crew did a great job of cleaning up - our contractor was ready to install drywall without any additional prep work.
Thanks Foam Comfort - look forward to phase 2!

Thanks April and Mike for your business. We hope you really enjoy all the benefits of the spray foam for years to come. I will pass on your kudos to the crew.

Progressive Interiors in Scarborough
Progressive Interiors in Scarborough

Second floor addition

First time using Foam comfort and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide. As a Toronto based contractor I would highly recommend Foam comfort. Competitive price with a better product. Win, win.

Thank you Progressive Interiors. I am so happy that we brought you on board and I look forward to working with you again soon.

JD from Toronto
JD from Toronto

Spray foam job - 1 room

I’m very happy with the work they did. The quotation process was fast, and coordinating booking with their office staff was easy. Good communication and follow up. Work was done on time and to a high standard, and they were fast! I would happily recommend this company.

Thanks JD. we try to respond quickly and provide an excellent service in hopes that you will use us again and again.

Basement spray foam job

Dan was there the day we called and prepared a timely honest quote. Was direct, knowledgeable and thorough. Crew came in a few days later and did a great job. Started early and finished as promised. Will hire them again. Thanks.

Thanks for your review. We look forward to working with you again in future.

Mark Kajin in Old Toronto
Mark Kajin in Old Toronto

House in toronto beaches

The team from Foam Comfort was absolutely amazing...Even with a mix up on our part about job scope and scheduling Diane and the team did everything right to meet our timeline.. .They were very patient and flexible with us which helped us out a lot....Thank you...we will definitely see you again..great job

Mark Kajin
iMark Construction Inc

Thank you iMark Construction. Contractors are the back bone of our business so we will go above and beyond to make sure that you receive the attention you deserve. Looking forward to working with you on the next job.

Spay Foam

The team at Foam comfort was great from start to finish. They started the job on time and it looks great. I highly recommend using Foam Comfort for your insulation needs.

Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are glad to have chosen us!

Jennifer

More about Foam Comfort Inc.

Located in the heart of Toronto we service the GTA. Licensed applicators of both 1/2lb (open-cell) and 2lb (closed-cell) polyurethane spray foam insulation, including environmentally friendly BASF Walltite ECO. Insulation removals and blown (attic) insulation. Residential and commercial. Experience the quality and dedication of the "foam professionals". We now offer "Airkrete", insulation that is pumped into finished walls.

Serving Toronto and most of the GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Durham, Keswick, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Scarborough