Foam Comfort Inc.

Toronto ON
Foam Comfort Inc.

Reviews for Foam Comfort Inc.

Nima Contracting in Toronto
Nima Contracting in Toronto

2nd and 3rd floor walls and attic roof line

I am a general contractor and I use foam comfort repeatedly for my clients who wish to have spray foam Insulation. Estimators are well informed and knowledgeable about spray foam. They provide flexible scheduling and send well trained technicians. They also clean up the site after completion of work.

Thanks Nima. Always a pleasure to work with you. Our aim is to leave your site cleaner than we found it.
Regards,
Jennifer & the rest of the Foam Comfort Crew

Lorne in Toronto
Lorne in Toronto

Garage insulation

Foam Comfort was contracted to provide spray in insulation for my garage walls and ceiling. From start to end the company provided excellent service. Dan provided the quote, was very thorough and provided a number of suggestions to improve its usefulness without any pressure to upsell. Chris and his partners applied the insulation and were quite diligent in site preparation and cleanup at the end. I had one very minor issue that I thought required a touch up; I contacted the office (Diane), they asked me to provide pictures of my issue and within half an hour they had scheduled a revisit. The installers arrived on time, were cheerful about fixing it and once again left the site in great shape. From start to end the staff was extremely friendly and super competent. I have no hesitation in recommending them!

Attic insulation

The employees took great care to protect all furnishings, carpets, and floors. They were courteous and worked efficiently to complete the job in under 2 hours. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for taking the time to review and recommend us. We believe that we have the most courteous installers in the industry and we take great pride in their professionalism.

Tim
Tim

Attic insulation top up

I'd contacted a few spray foam insulators in town and they were sketchy at best.
I called Foam Comfort and Diane was immediately upfront about the job, price and schedule. I'm so glad I chose them.
The crew were friendly and very knowledgable. They completed the work quickly and cleaned up the area perfectly.

They also pointed out where my roof installers had failed to install baffles, and completed that work as well for a minimal charge.

I'd recommend this company to anyone. Great service and great product!

Thank you Tim. We truly do have a great team, beginning with Diane up front and followed by the installers whom carry through to deliver a thorough and professional service. We are happy to be of service.

Andrew in Old Toronto
Andrew in Old Toronto

Specialty Spray Foam Application

Foam Comfort has the best management and support team in the business.  Period.  I needed spray foam installed in a cantilever area below a second storey and in a difficult to access area between joists.  It was a bit tricky and not the biggest job by volume. Still, they were extremely fast with Dan estimating and Diane quoting and scheduling the job. They remained super client focussed and patient throughout and the product and application are first rate.  They were also flexible and responsive when I needed to change application dates.

I called several competitors and in terms of pricing and service no one else even came close.  When I recently determined that I needed a cathedral ceiling and some exterior ductwork sprayed I didn't even bother with calling anyone else.  Nevertheless, I was still pleasantly surprised with the pricing! My experiences with Foam Comfort gave me complete confidence in the overall deliverable.  Suffice it to say, I strongly recommend Foam Comfort.  Great job guys!

Thanks for the recommendation Andrew! Such a great review. I am happy that we were both competitive in pricing and yet best in service. That equates to "best value" in my books.

Home Handyman in Old Toronto
Home Handyman in Old Toronto

Bedroom Bump Out

After suffering through years of a poorly insulated bedroom section I ripped it open and resolved to spray foam it and end our suffering. I called Foam Comfort. They did the onsite check within days and were ready to do the job within a week. The price was extremely reasonable. The crew that came to do the job was courteous and professional. Took time to explain processes. I am a very satisfied customer. No hesitation for me to recommend to them.

Thank you Home Handyman for giving such a thorough review of your job and how Foam Comfort was able to help. We pride ourselves on the professionalism of all of our staff and the efficiency of our teams.

JP in Old Toronto
JP in Old Toronto

Excellent end to end!

Dan and his whole team are a pleasure to deal with. Insulating an old home room by room has its complexities but look forward to the next project with Foam Comfort. On time, great cleanup and quality coverage.

Thank JP! We at Foam Comfort love what we do and love to take old Toronto homes and breed new life into them. Enjoy your comfy home.

Mike & April Andreosso in Mount Albert
Mike & April Andreosso in Mount Albert

Renovation

Easy to schedule
Great price
Foam Comfort's crew came in and they were quick, efficient and did an awesome job.
The crew did a great job of cleaning up - our contractor was ready to install drywall without any additional prep work.
Thanks Foam Comfort - look forward to phase 2!

Thanks April and Mike for your business. We hope you really enjoy all the benefits of the spray foam for years to come. I will pass on your kudos to the crew.
Jennifer

Progressive Interiors in Scarborough
Progressive Interiors in Scarborough

Second floor addition

First time using Foam comfort and I couldn't be happier with the service they provide. As a Toronto based contractor I would highly recommend Foam comfort. Competitive price with a better product. Win, win.

Thank you Progressive Interiors. I am so happy that we brought you on board and I look forward to working with you again soon.

More about Foam Comfort Inc.

Located in the heart of Toronto we service the GTA. Licensed applicators of both 1/2lb (open-cell) and 2lb (closed-cell) polyurethane spray foam insulation, including environmentally friendly BASF Walltite ECO. Insulation removals and blown (attic) insulation. Residential and commercial. Experience the quality and dedication of the "foam professionals". We now offer "Airkrete", insulation that is pumped into finished walls.

Serving Toronto and most of the GTA, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Halton Hills, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Durham, Keswick, Oshawa, Whitby, Ajax, Pickering, Scarborough