Foam Comfort Inc.

Insulation
56 McGee Street Toronto ON M4M 2K9
Insulation
Foam Comfort Inc.

Reviews for Foam Comfort Inc.

Tim
Tim

Supplemental Insulation

Foam Comfort has been my go-to contractor for spray foam - had them spray foam the walls of a rebuilt detached garage several years ago and recently to add supplemental insulation to the walls in a WWII home.

I found their prices fair and they were able to provide services with short lead time. 2 man crew - both pleasant and professional (the helper said "sorry" every time he stepped in front of you while setting up - who does that anymore?!?)

Some learnings: they covered critical items and portions of the floor, but the "vapour" from the foaming process carries like spray paint drift and settles on surfaces, so cover EVERYTHING you don't want it on...and lots of "puffy-fuzzies" from shaving the foam down (they DO clean up, but these things cling with static and eventually fall to the floor). Neither were an issue for me given the status of the work site, but make mention of it for other homeowners.

My foaming days should be done now, but I would definitely use them again for another project.

Hi Tim. Thank you for your review of Foam Comfort. We are honoured that you called us back for a subsequent project. We know that spray foam insulation is just the best and know that your garage will be super-efficient regardless of what you use it for. Good advice re: foam. We always take precautions to ensure that the foam is contained - saving you valuable dollars in cleanup and repairs. Good luck with your project and keep us in mind if there is a "next time"!

Antonio in Brampton
Antonio in Brampton

Garage Wall (dbl wide)

Renovating a 2 car garage. Put down a new slab, then framed a wall against a house interior wall. Ariel visited my project, and made suggestions on how to build wall (leave min 1/2 " gap behind stud for complete seal).

Wall complete, crew came, and within 2 hours (small job) was completely done. Great job. Now for drywall......

Thank you Antonio for your homestars review. From the entire Foam Comfort Team, thank you for taking the time. We like to visit all of our potential projects and provide insight as to how spray foam might improve the energy efficiency of the structure. Glad that we could be of assistance. Best of luck with the drywall and finishing touches.

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Spray Foam Entire House

The crew at Foam Comfort were outstanding! The consultation was professionally carried out and informative. I received my quote quickly and it reflected what was discussed. The price was very competitive. We had to revise our schedule several times and the office was responsive and accommodating. The spray foam installation went smoothly and we are very happy with the result!

Thanks Scott for taking the time to write a review. At Foam Comfort we pride ourselves on being able to provide office support alongside great field staff. The team working together provides a seamless experience to our customers.

Tom from Pronto Construction
Tom from Pronto Construction

Spray foam insulation

I’ve had the pleasure of working with foam comfort for the past 3 years for all my spray foam projects.
Great customer service, top quality material, and amazing workmanship.
I highly recommend foam comfort for any insulation projects!

Thank you Tom for your continued support. The entire team at Foam Comfort appreciates your business and we will always offer you the best products and service.

Petr
Petr

Good service - better price!

It was second project with them. Very happy with work and their crews. Ones I found the deficiency, I called them and they came back and fix it.
Thanks a lot

Thank you Petr for taking the time to write this review. The entire team at Foam Comfort appreciates your business. I am sorry to hear that there was a deficiency on your job but I am happy that we were able to fix that for you - that is the Foam Comfort guarantee. We look forward to working together in the future.

Daniel
Daniel

renovation of kitchen and bathroom

They came out and provided a clear quote of the work that needed to be done. after the quote was accepted they were quick to schedule me in. The workers came in masked off the work area, did their job and cleaned up before leaving. overall very happy client.

Thanks Daniel got your review. We appreciate your business and the trust that you placed in us. Best of luck in completing your project and please do call us again should you need spray foam.

Attic Insulation

Recently had a thorough , additional cellulose install in the attic of our 95 year old bungalow....Donovan and Quincy were very professional, efficient, and personable...as an unexpected bonus, I had an interesting and enjoyable philosophical discussion afterwards with Donovan at his instigation, which left us both smiling at job's end...I was very satisfied with the install and would mention that the square footage of the attic should be confirmed and agreed at the outset.

Thank you for your review. We know attics and we do them well. The extra philosophical discussion is a bonus - so nice when you can make that connection while performing a service. Enjoy your comfy house this winter!

Sunny in Toronto
Sunny in Toronto

Basement insulation

Amazing experience from beginning to end! Customer service from Diane/Jennifer was top notch, always answering any questions I had. The crew arrived on time and cleaned up well. There was a slight confusion about a very small pocket that wasn't framed, but the crew came back and went above and beyond in my view. I would 100% recommend Foam Comfort for all your spray foam needs!

Thank you Sunny for your review. Sometimes jobs require a return visit in order to have a perfect install. Thank you for your patience regarding this issue. That you recommend us 100% speaks volumes. Our customer's satisfaction is our no. 1 priority.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Bathroom/basement insulation

I had Foam Comfort spray foam my basement and an upstairs bathroom that was being remodelled. Dan and Diane were great to deal with and very professional. Dan came over to quote and then a 2nd time for a final site visit before the crew arrived the following day. Everything went extremely well and the crew (Chris and Frank) were on time, hard working and left the site very clean. Extremely satisfied with the work and the process and will use them again.

Thank you Eric! I will pass this on to Frank and Chris. We truly value your business and hope you will call us for your next project.

Ken in Stettler
Ken in Stettler

Great company

Quick response to request for quote. Quote came quickly. Scheduling was easy. Workers were thorough and cleaned up after. All in all a good experience. I would recommend this company.

Thank you Ken! Our motto is "we leave your place cleaner than we found it!" We appreciate your business and the time taken to review us.

More about Foam Comfort Inc.

Located in the heart of Toronto we service the GTA. Licensed applicators of both 1/ 2lb (open-cell) and 2lb (closed-cell) polyurethane spray foam insulation, including environmentally friendly BASF Walltite ECO. Insulation removals and blown (attic) insulation. Residential and commercial. Experience the quality and dedication of the "foam professionals". We now ...
Looking for Insulation pros in Toronto?