FANATTICS

Reviews for FANATTICS

Susan
Susan

Excellent Service- Attic Insulation

During some recent renovations it was discovered that I may have some water issues coming from my attic. 3 companies responded to my service request and each came out the next day to investigate. The 2 other companies opened the hatch and looked inside and proceeded to tell me my insulation needed to be topped up (end of story). Richard from FanAttics was the only one who actually went into the attic to see what was going on. It was discovered that there was mould and the insulation was wet and not adequate. From the moment I met Richard it was clear he was knowledgeable and an expert at what he does. As this was a rather urgent situation Richard made sure he and his team came out to fix the situation immediately after the mould problem was addressed. He explained in detail what was going on in my attic and confirmed the water issues I was having (outside the house) was indeed coming from the attic. After removing all of the old insulation, they sealed all of the openings around the pipes and electrical outlets, added new baffles, re-sealed the vapour barrier where needed, sealed the attic hatch then added new clean insulation. The work area was left extremely clean. From start to finish my experience with FanAttics was extraordinary thanks to Richard. I highly recommend them. Thank you Richard and team.

Hey Susan! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate you seeing the value in our professional approach. We're not out here trying to just mitigate problems; we eliminate them entirely! Thanks again for kindness and your business!

Attic insulation

Need to replace insulation after a renovation. Richard was vey thorough and informative. Suggested air vents as well and explained how they worked. Job completed professionally.

Thank you for your positive feedback! All the best!

Peter in Milton
Peter in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Above and Beyond Work

I had FanAttics come in to remove and re-install the attic insulation in my home due to rodent damage. I also wanted to take advantage of energy rebates as part of the job.
Quoting experience was great, with a thorough inspection and detailed recommendations. Scheduling was very flexible and accommodated the schedules of some additional contractors I needed to bring in.
My energy auditor recommended several additional things to do that would be "above and beyond" work and every one of them was already part of the plan that Richard had put together. The auditor was genuinely impressed, and wanted the company's name to recommend to others as well.
The crew were all very polite and treated my home as if it were their own.
Post-job provided pictures of issues found and the corrections, which gives me peace of mind and also will help to ensure no issues with the government rebate process.

Thank you for the great review Peter! We take a lot of pride in our attention to the details, and workmanship so thank you for noticing! It's always the "little things" that make the most difference! If you're going to go as far as removing the insulation, you might as well take the opportunity to do ALL of those little things to maximize your home's efficiency. For some it's "above and beyond" for us it's the standard. We appreciate your kind words, Thanks again!

Ravi
Ravi

Great job on attic insulation

Richard did an amazing job when it comes to roof attic insulation. They also found other issues and fixed them.

Thank you for the great score Ravi!, and thank you for your business!

Joshua
Joshua

Job Well Done

Had insulation blown in and a general attic tune up. The initial consultation was informative and the company provided an estimate and invoice with a proper break down of cost items. Would work with them again.

Thank you Joshua for the great review! It all comes down to the details in the end, we like to keep our quotes transparent with line items so you know where your money goes! It helps to give some piece of mind when trying to understand the differences in cost between various companies. We know we're not the cheapest around, and we're ok with that! Thanks again!

Varun
Varun

Attic Insulation

Found Fanattics through homestars. I wanted to upgrade the Attic insulation in my house and I thought it was a simple task. I was surprised by issues identified in my attic area, after the complete inspection that was performed by Fanattics. Others were not going inside the Attic but only inspected the insulation. It would have cost me extra to get the additional issues fixed, but Fanattics mentioned that they fix everything as part of the package. And they did just that, they spent about 3 hours to complete the Attic insulation, but left no corners untouched. I'm very satisfied with the job done. Would definitely recommend (especially if the house is old).

Hello Varun, thank you for your great review! We take pride in our attention to detail, and ability to find problems where others never even tried. In the end our quotes sometimes come out a bit higher, and for good reason! Its better to know what you're in for, then to be surprised later; or worse have the problems ignored all together! The attic is one of those lesser travelled spaces, and its very hard to verify things have been done correctly, especially in a low slope backsplit application such as yours, once the insulation is complete the attic becomes near inaccessible without compromising the insulation. If problems go unnoticed for too long; like a disconnected bath vent, an improper duct, or a shower reno that never had vapour barrier installed; it could result in serious costs later to either have mold remediated (and then topping up your insulation AGAIN) or wood replaced, which could end up costing thousands over something so simple. If it isn't spotted during the quote process, you'd end up paying more than your quote to have it fixed. Going in for a proper inspection saves us time and you money in the end! Thanks again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof and roof repair

We recently had some major damage to our roof. Titan did our original roof and Fanattics completed the repair 2 days after my call. Really appreciate the expert repair and excellent work.

Thank you for the review! Return clients make the backbone of our industry, and for that we thank you! We'll always be here if needed in the future! All the best to you!

Linda V.
Linda V.
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Attic ventilation and insulation

We received excellent service on this project - from the initial quote through to the completion of the job. Every item was communicated very well and to our satisfaction. Everyone was courteous and professional! We are happy with the outcome of our project and would recommend Fanattics to others.

Thank you Linda for the great review! We take pride in our attention to detail, and commitment to customer satisfaction! your review is well received! Thanks again!

Rama
Rama

Attic Insulation

very professional and honest . I strongly recommend Richard / Fanattics for Attic and Roof services.

Hey Rama! Thank you for your review! We'll be sure to let Richard know you're happy with his crews work!

chris
chris

Attic Insulation by FANATTICS is Fantastic!

I was seeking attic insulation because the upper level of my house was cold and had a draft. I received three quotes from three different companies. Fanattics spent 22 minutes inspecting my attic and took pictures. The other two companies spent seven and four minutes, respectively and took zero pictures. Fanattics was able to point out several areas of concern which included the solar fan was not working, the dryer duct was open and dryer lint was every where in the attic and air gaps that had to be sealed. The other companies found nothing noteworthy during their "inspection". In fact, they said that everything looked fine in the attic except that there was a need for insulation. I already knew that my attic needed insulation.

The quoted price from Fanattics was a bit higher but I expected it would be based on other reviews that I had read in advance. The other companies quoted a bit cheaper but they were only going to spray insulation and install attic baffle vents. I felt comfortable with the work that Fanattics was proposing that they would perform. Richard, the Fanattics inspector was excellent. He clearly had roofing and attic experience. He explained to me the noted issues and assured me that he would be on sight to perform the work. On insulation day Richard was indeed present and performed all of the work on the work order. Scheduling was an easy process and Richard and his crew were on time on insulation day. They came into the house once to enter the attic to do minor things. There was very little debris inside and they cleaned that up. The actual blowing of the insulation was done from outside the house through a vent opening on the roof. The whole process took about 4 to 4.5 hours. (The process took two days because it was interrupted by a snow storm.)

A few weeks have passed since the insulation. I am happy to report that the upstairs draft is now gone. Now when I get half way of the stairs I no longer feel cool air on the cold days nor is there any cool air coming from the attic hatch. This is a job well done.
Richard was excellent to deal with and is a total professional who knows his work. I felt comfortable trusting my attic insulation to Fanattics. I highly recommend their service.
If I have one complaint and it is not really a complaint, it is that while I was shown before pictures of the issues in my attic I was not provided with "after" pictures. Richard explained to me the reasons why after pictures were not taken and I understand. I am just saying that they would have been nice to have. I do however have peace of mind that Richard and his crew performed all of the tasks that they undertook to do as part of the attic insulation. I am completely satisfied with the work!

Wow thank you Chris for the glowing review! Thank you for noticing how much time and effort we put into our quote process, we go the extra mile to ensure both piece of mind and an accurate quote! Nothing worse than a crew discovering a problem that needs to be addressed, and then ending up paying more than you were prepared for! That or they end up looking the other way and not fixing it at all! We're very sorry we were unable to provide pictures as that is normally part of our process; but we are grateful for your confidence in our work, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! All the best to you! and thank you for your business!

More about FANATTICS

FANATTICS (formerly known as Titans RoofWorks) specializing in FAN's & ATTIC's!

Our attic insulation installations are performed from the exterior rooftop.
This means our team's are keeping distance, keeping safe, and keeping the dirty equipment from entering your home (attic hoses are just gross!), thus, NOT disturbing your everyday.

We’ll enter through your rooftop vent holes to perform the entire service, and exit through them just the same.
We’ll then cap them off with your new roof peak vent system! The larger, upgraded roof peak ventilator's allow our team's to get the job done without entering your home.

Try FANATTICS and you'll notice even larger monthly saving's on your Energy bill, and a more comfortable living environment, while extending the life of your roofing materials and AC unit!
Protect your new insulation purchase from attic condensation and dry rot when upgrading with affordable rooftop FAN solutions.

Give us a call - 705-535-0765