Ben's Appliances

Tammybear in Vancouver
Tammybear in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

New stove installation

I love Ben’s Appliances. They are so helpful, courteous, and have great knowledge of their appliances. I didn’t want to go into the store because of this pandemic I decided to phone and checkout some recommendations for a new stove. Russell was able to pin point exactly what I was looking for. Ben’s is the only store that offers a 2 yr labour and parts. You can’t beat that. Although I had bought an appliance from another competitor, I felt I did not get the same friendly, helpful service as I do with Ben’s For now on I’m doing my business with Ben’s.

Thank you for the kind words. Russ is very good at what he does.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Freezer Purchase and Delivery

Ben’s Appliances has been our appliance go to store for service and purchases for more than 15 years. We have purchased a washer, dryer, and freezer from them. Because of the wonderful quality of service we have when dealing with them we don’t even bother shopping anywhere else.

Elle dee  in Surrey
Elle dee in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Great service for important purchases

I have been a customer of Ben’s Appliances for close to ten years. My first purchase was a washer/dryer pair for a rental condo. We experienced so many headaches dealing with the big box store and then got “bait and switched” by a smaller store. Finally got to Ben’s Appliances where they were so knowledgeable and friendly! The purchase and installation process was easy, and I’ve never had a problem with their product! Over the years I’ve gotten two more dishwashers from them. I appreciate the friendly service every time. The quality of the products are great and they are honest and up front about what you are purchasing. Absolutely would recommend.

Thank you very much. We strive to take care of our customers

janart in Surrey
janart in Surrey

A Pleasure to Deal With!

From the first phone call enquiry to Russ to the installation by Kevin it was a seamless process. Pleasant, knowledgeable and service-oriented we would have no hesitation in recommending Ben’s Appliances. Outstanding company finding a way to navigate safely through the pandemic restrictions.
Janice and Arthur.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Appliance purchases

I have rental properties and have bought three different appliances from Ben's Appliances this year. Their service is excellent and I don't need to worry about anything. Buying appliances from other locations is complicated because they use outside installers. Ben's appliances sell and install so there is no confusion or finger pointing between the appliance seller and the installer (which I have had several times in the past). I am very happy with Ben's Appliances and they are my "go to" company for appliances now.

Thank you for the kind words. We make sure we take care of everything for the customer for sure

Tigerwong in Burnaby
Tigerwong in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Whirpool refrigerator

Great service and delivery was on time like Matt promised. Very good fridge for my condo. I would recommend everyone to go and visit Ben’s. Price was also right. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks

thanks for your review!

T. Clarke in Surrey
T. Clarke in Surrey

Purchase & Delivery of Electrolux Washer

Spoke with Matt. Made the purchase over the phone & received invoice via email for delivery the following week. Kevin delivered, installed & ensured it lined up nicely with the dryer and tested it. Both Matt and Kevin were very professional and efficient.
Had originally made the purchase at Trail Appliances but then they closed due to the pandemic. Then went to Visions to purchase & waited over a month for delivery only to be told deliveries were no longer possible. Ben's Appliances were the ones who came through. Thank you!!
Should I need any appliance in future they will be the first to go to.

thank you for your review.

J. Kerr in Surrey
J. Kerr in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Great Service

The service at Ben's Appliances was friendly, prompt and professional. Given that my request was during the pandemic, when many stores were closed, they still managed to come to my home using safety measures. I would not hesitate to request service from them again.

Dan M in Surrey
Dan M in Surrey

Awesome Sales and Delivery

During the Covid crisis, my tenants fridge died. Ben's delivered a new one and removed the old within 48 hours of me contacting them. I have purchased many appliances from them over the last 30 years and will continue to do so. Great work Matt & Kevin.

thank you for review.

wendylea
wendylea
1 review New Westminster, BC

Freezer Purchase

Great response time and service from Matt. During a no doubt extraordinarily busy time I received prompt and personal response and within a short time over the phone was able to find exactly what I needed. Forget the big box stores, personal service from someone with actual ownership is worth the it! Will definitely return for future purchases.

thank you for your review.

More about Ben's Appliances

Bens Appliance started as an appliance repair and sales shop that served Surrey and surrounding areas in 1962. As the area grew this family owned and operated store managed to open its doors to more and more families from all over the Lower Mainland. Fast forward more than 50 years and Ben’s Maytag Store continues to excel in what they’re good at; Great service, strong products, a professional staff and competitive prices.

Being that we “Service what we sell” you can feel at ease with your purchase, knowing that the store where you purchased your appliance is also the store that can answer all your product related questions, or even service your appliances if the need arises. We sell a number of brands including Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair, Kitchenaid, Panasonic, Amana and Inglis, brands that we feel carry the most value when it comes down to price, reliability, and features. Our prices are very competitive, so you can be confident that you’re always getting a great deal. After your appliance purchase, you can expect a speedy delivery and installation by our very own installation staff who will deliver, install and takeaway your old appliances.

If you’re interested in purchasing an appliance, or even curious to “See what’s out there”. Come visit us at the store, we would be happy to show you around.

Ben’s Maytag Store strives to provide no non sense customer service, great products and same to next day appliance repair for families around the lower mainland.

We have been selling and repairing appliances since 1962, family owned and operated to this day. Please don’t hesitate to call and discuss your next project with us. (604) 581-4307

Please see information applicable to our business below:

We sell the following Appliances:

· Venmar

· Broan

· Nutone

· Panasonic

With regard to the sale of new appliances we:

· Service and repair everything we sell

· Guarantee lowest prices

· Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff

· No pressure Sales staff

We repair the following appliances:

Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers
Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers
Microwaves / Over the range or Built in
Garburators / Disposers
Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers
We perform repairs in the following areas:

Langley, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Moody, BC
Burnaby, BC
Richmond, BC
We repair and service the following brands:

Whirlpool