Ben's Appliances

Reviews for Ben's Appliances

Kath in Surrey
Kath in Surrey

Dishwasher

Gave not taken delivery yet, but I trust Ben's Appliance based on past experience. Purchased washer & dryer in the past few years, was offered good advice and excellent service, including expert installation. I trust this experience will be positive as well.

Thank you for the kind review. Please let us know if you need anything

David on Ping
David on Ping

Purchase 5 complete kitchen appliances

I have been purchasing appliances from Ben's for many years, they always are great to deal with. Not only was Russ our sales consultant very well informed but made making all our choices a lot easier because of his expertise and general knowledge.Highly recommend them ,and Russ is terrific !
Thanks

Thank you for the kind words, I will be sure to pass them on to Russ

Livwell  in Surrey
Livwell in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Washer repair and purchased a new washer with extended warranty

First I have the old washer looked at for repair and Jamie the repair man explained what caused the problems and his diagnosis was quite accurate. He is very polite and professional. Because of his professionalism and I told him I would buy a new washer from Ben’s appliance but can’t get to Ben’s right away. He offered me $26 off when I purchase a washer in the next couple of weeks.
Three weeks gone by, the washer finally broke down as predicted by Jamie. I called the store and Russ answered and also very polite. I gave him my requirements of the washer and he offered me a brand I can trust and reasonably priced. He also extended the $26 credit that Jamie offered me
even though it’s only good for two weeks. I appreciate Ben’s appliance repair and their sales service personnel and will highly recommend other property management companies to use Ben’s
appliances over the “Big boys”. I have dealt with
other big names furniture and appliance companies
and would not gone back to them after bad
customer service and misrepresention.

Thank you for the recommendation and glad to hear we could help in replacing your machine. Thank you for the kind words about our sales and service repair staff we appreciate it.

Dishwasher installation

We have used Ben's Maytag for a number of appliances. I find their service to be efficient and thorough. The service person is personable and professional. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the recommendation. We pride ourselves on being professional and friendly.

Cindy Sira in Surrey
Cindy Sira in Surrey

Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Pair

My Husband and I received Friendly and Knowledgeable Service when purchasing our Whirlpool Washer and Dryer. We were made to feel very welcome and to feel confident with our selection.
I Love that Ben's Appliances Service what they sell,
which was a big deciding factor when choosing to purchase from them. That kind of service is something very rare to see these days.
The Installation was hassle free, professional and efficient.
I would highly recommend Ben's Appliances to all of my Family and Friends.

Thank you for the recommendation. We hope you enjoy your new washer and dryer.

BP in Surrey
BP in Surrey

Full size Washer Dryer and Fridge

Been to all the big stores, opted to go local for the personal service and to support a local business, was not disappointed. Sales wasn't pushy, and knowledgeable. Very quick flexible delivery and install. Installers were professional, fast and friendly. Before delivery, i was even offered a generous refund when minor damage noted on fridge due to supplier delivery (I never would have seen the damage, but got a call regardless and refunded back to my Visa). Appliances were new and function as promised. One of the few times I ordered something and it was delivered, installed and functions. Zero stress.

One tip what made this easy for me was that I precisely measured the dimensions of my spaces and had that info ready for the salesman. But this tip should go without saying.

Keep up the good service.

Thank you for supporting our local business. Thank you also for being prepared with your measurements, it helps alot for getting you the right fit with your appliance. Enjoy your new fridge and washer and dryer

1 review Vancouver, BC

Washer and dryer

I really appreciate the repair service and sales. Recommended to my friends and coworkers.

- Local and family-owned for over 35+ years
- Knowledgeable staff
- Worked around my budget and needs
- Great showroom with different models to choose from and options to suit my needs
- Amazing installation service (removed old machines, hoses and air duct and installed new washer and dryer)
- Laundry refill stations in the store. Very earth-friendly!

Thank you for the recommendations. Happy we could work with your budget and needs. Enjoy your new appliances

DISHWASHER, WALL OVEN, MICROWAVE

My family and I are new to this community and didn't know where to go to purchase appliances.
We were recommended by our new neighbours to go to Ben's Appliances in Surrey and we are so glad that we took their advice. We experienced a very high level of customer service....they are very knowledgeable about the products that they choose to represent. We had one of their key staff members "Matt" actually come to our home to ensure the measurements of all our new appliances would be correct! We will be recommending this company to all our friends and family! WELL DONE!

Welcome to the community and thank you for the recommendation

Kim in Surrey
Kim in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen appliances

This is a great family owned business. I have had several very great positive experiences here. They do not work on commission sales here and I found that the sales associate (Russ) did not pressure us to buy the top of the line appliances. Even with the small upgrades in the model make and delivery service, the prices were very comparable to the big box department stores. I would rather give my $$ to a company that gives us excellent customer service and will always be helpful in future repair request.

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

surrey customer
surrey customer
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Washer & Dryer

Bens Appliances made our buying process so easy! From looking stage, to multiple questions all answered completely, to purchase, to delivery, set up and take away - all done by Bens staff !! No big box crap like additional fees, charges, waiting for delivery, waiting for hookup, etc. Excellent Maytag products at the big box price, with amazing service and shopped local and family owned - 100% recommended!

thank you for the kind words. We are happy we made it easy for you.

More about Ben's Appliances

Bens Appliance started as an appliance repair and sales shop that served Surrey and surrounding areas in 1962. As the area grew this family owned and operated store managed to open its doors to more and more families from all over the Lower Mainland. Fast forward more than 50 years and Ben’s Maytag Store continues to excel in what they’re good at; Great service, strong products, a professional staff and competitive prices.

Being that we “Service what we sell” you can feel at ease with your purchase, knowing that the store where you purchased your appliance is also the store that can answer all your product related questions, or even service your appliances if the need arises. We sell a number of brands including Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair, Kitchenaid, Panasonic, Amana and Inglis, brands that we feel carry the most value when it comes down to price, reliability, and features. Our prices are very competitive, so you can be confident that you’re always getting a great deal. After your appliance purchase, you can expect a speedy delivery and installation by our very own installation staff who will deliver, install and takeaway your old appliances.

If you’re interested in purchasing an appliance, or even curious to “See what’s out there”. Come visit us at the store, we would be happy to show you around.

Ben’s Maytag Store strives to provide no non sense customer service, great products and same to next day appliance repair for families around the lower mainland.

We have been selling and repairing appliances since 1962, family owned and operated to this day. Please don’t hesitate to call and discuss your next project with us. (604) 581-4307

Please see information applicable to our business below:

We sell the following Appliances:

· Venmar

· Broan

· Nutone

· Panasonic

With regard to the sale of new appliances we:

· Service and repair everything we sell

· Guarantee lowest prices

· Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff

· No pressure Sales staff

We repair the following appliances:

Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers
Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers
Microwaves / Over the range or Built in
Garburators / Disposers
Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers
We perform repairs in the following areas:

Langley, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Moody, BC
Burnaby, BC
Richmond, BC
We repair and service the following brands:

Whirlpool