Ben's Appliances

Reviews for Ben's Appliances

Cindy Sira in Surrey
Cindy Sira in Surrey

Whirlpool Washer and Dryer Pair

My Husband and I received Friendly and Knowledgeable Service when purchasing our Whirlpool Washer and Dryer. We were made to feel very welcome and to feel confident with our selection.
I Love that Ben's Appliances Service what they sell,
which was a big deciding factor when choosing to purchase from them. That kind of service is something very rare to see these days.
The Installation was hassle free, professional and efficient.
I would highly recommend Ben's Appliances to all of my Family and Friends.

Thank you for the recommendation. We hope you enjoy your new washer and dryer.

BP in Surrey
BP in Surrey

Full size Washer Dryer and Fridge

Been to all the big stores, opted to go local for the personal service and to support a local business, was not disappointed. Sales wasn't pushy, and knowledgeable. Very quick flexible delivery and install. Installers were professional, fast and friendly. Before delivery, i was even offered a generous refund when minor damage noted on fridge due to supplier delivery (I never would have seen the damage, but got a call regardless and refunded back to my Visa). Appliances were new and function as promised. One of the few times I ordered something and it was delivered, installed and functions. Zero stress.

One tip what made this easy for me was that I precisely measured the dimensions of my spaces and had that info ready for the salesman. But this tip should go without saying.

Keep up the good service.

Thank you for supporting our local business. Thank you also for being prepared with your measurements, it helps alot for getting you the right fit with your appliance. Enjoy your new fridge and washer and dryer

1 review Vancouver, BC

Washer and dryer

I really appreciate the repair service and sales. Recommended to my friends and coworkers.

- Local and family-owned for over 35+ years
- Knowledgeable staff
- Worked around my budget and needs
- Great showroom with different models to choose from and options to suit my needs
- Amazing installation service (removed old machines, hoses and air duct and installed new washer and dryer)
- Laundry refill stations in the store. Very earth-friendly!

Thank you for the recommendations. Happy we could work with your budget and needs. Enjoy your new appliances

DISHWASHER, WALL OVEN, MICROWAVE

My family and I are new to this community and didn't know where to go to purchase appliances.
We were recommended by our new neighbours to go to Ben's Appliances in Surrey and we are so glad that we took their advice. We experienced a very high level of customer service....they are very knowledgeable about the products that they choose to represent. We had one of their key staff members "Matt" actually come to our home to ensure the measurements of all our new appliances would be correct! We will be recommending this company to all our friends and family! WELL DONE!

Welcome to the community and thank you for the recommendation

Kim in Surrey
Kim in Surrey

Kitchen appliances

This is a great family owned business. I have had several very great positive experiences here. They do not work on commission sales here and I found that the sales associate (Russ) did not pressure us to buy the top of the line appliances. Even with the small upgrades in the model make and delivery service, the prices were very comparable to the big box department stores. I would rather give my $$ to a company that gives us excellent customer service and will always be helpful in future repair request.

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

surrey customer
surrey customer

Washer & Dryer

Bens Appliances made our buying process so easy! From looking stage, to multiple questions all answered completely, to purchase, to delivery, set up and take away - all done by Bens staff !! No big box crap like additional fees, charges, waiting for delivery, waiting for hookup, etc. Excellent Maytag products at the big box price, with amazing service and shopped local and family owned - 100% recommended!

thank you for the kind words. We are happy we made it easy for you.

Lisa
Lisa

Washer & Dryer

I had been to the big chain stores, tried to find the product and the service I needed. I just didn't feel like I was in the right place. I stumbled upon Ben's Appliances by googling "appliances near me". Thought I would give it a try. From the moment I walked through the door I like it there. The charming young man that helped me was friendly, knowledgeable and knew what I needed before I asked. I believe it was his father that was there as well and it was his grandfather that started the business 56 years ago. I bought the units for below the price I was looking for, and the service to deliver, install and take away was one very low price. I am very happy with the product, service and the fact that if I have any problems in the future they will be the ones to help me, How refreshing! my dollar is well spent, helps a local business and I will defiantly recommend them to my friends!

Glad we were able to help. Thank you for your kind words.

Dishwasher

The salesman was very knowledgeable and showed us a few options and made recommendations based on our needs. When we got it home, we weren't impressed BUT, we told them what was happening. A technician came out to see and discovered the problem. They fixed it immediately at no charge. It runs better than ever. We've purchased several appliances from Ben's Maytag and been very happy with everything.

We are happy to hear we were able to correct the problem and that you are very happy. Enjoy the dishwasher.

Unhappy Customer in North Vancouver
Unhappy Customer in North Vancouver

Appliance repair

Our Maytag washing machine started leaking water from the front. After watching You tube videos I determined the bellow had to be replaced. Called Bens and they gave me a reasonable quote and offered to come and fix it Mar 27th. I agreed then a little while later one of their servicemen called to say he was not far away and had the part in his truck. he arrived about 15 minutes later, put in the new part and tested the machine in less than 20 minutes. I am impressed and there was no hidden charges. The price was exactly as quoted.

Glad we were able to come early and take care of your washer. Thank you for the review

Donna D  in Surrey
Donna D in Surrey

Replaced appliances

Fabulous service ! We have bought appliances at this location for close to 15 years without any problems , I just replaced our washing machine and stove in last 2 months .( at Ben's) today my dryer packed it in that all I needed to do is call them ,spoke to Russ and ordered a dryer to match the washing machine I just bought , no need to make a trip to the store as I knew I would get excellent service just making the purchase over the phone .Ben's appliances is our go to store ! Friendly honest staff, we would not shop anywhere else .

Thanks for the kind words.

More about Ben's Appliances

Bens Appliance started as an appliance repair and sales shop that served Surrey and surrounding areas in 1962. As the area grew this family owned and operated store managed to open its doors to more and more families from all over the Lower Mainland. Fast forward more than 50 years and Ben’s Maytag Store continues to excel in what they’re good at; Great service, strong products, a professional staff and competitive prices.

Being that we “Service what we sell” you can feel at ease with your purchase, knowing that the store where you purchased your appliance is also the store that can answer all your product related questions, or even service your appliances if the need arises. We sell a number of brands including Maytag, Whirlpool, Jennair, Kitchenaid, Panasonic, Amana and Inglis, brands that we feel carry the most value when it comes down to price, reliability, and features. Our prices are very competitive, so you can be confident that you’re always getting a great deal. After your appliance purchase, you can expect a speedy delivery and installation by our very own installation staff who will deliver, install and takeaway your old appliances.

If you’re interested in purchasing an appliance, or even curious to “See what’s out there”. Come visit us at the store, we would be happy to show you around.

Ben’s Maytag Store strives to provide no non sense customer service, great products and same to next day appliance repair for families around the lower mainland.

We have been selling and repairing appliances since 1962, family owned and operated to this day. Please don’t hesitate to call and discuss your next project with us. (604) 581-4307

Please see information applicable to our business below:

We sell the following Appliances:

· Venmar

· Broan

· Nutone

· Panasonic

With regard to the sale of new appliances we:

· Service and repair everything we sell

· Guarantee lowest prices

· Offer full installation on all appliances from our factory trained staff

· No pressure Sales staff

We repair the following appliances:

Refrigerators / Fridges / Freezers
Dishwashers / Dishwasher Drawers
Microwaves / Over the range or Built in
Garburators / Disposers
Gas Operated Ranges & Dryers
We perform repairs in the following areas:

Langley, BC
Port Coquitlam, BC
Port Moody, BC
Burnaby, BC
Richmond, BC
We repair and service the following brands:

Whirlpool