Peterborough Appliances

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Peterbrough  >  Peterborough Appliances

Reviews for Peterborough Appliances

Private User reviews Peterborough, ON

Customer Service / delivery guys poor

Ordered all new kitchen appliances. Waited 2 weeks for delivery. Delivery guys were not professional. Missing set screw for handle on fridge. I have to go pick that up myself. Arranged for tech to come install dishwasher. My tech whom I've had for years would not/could not install dishwasher as frame was all bent.. we found bearings in the bottom of the tub and a piece of the top rack rail laying in tub. My tech said this unit looks like it's been dropped from about 4 ft. High. Still had to pay for tech call. I will be visiting store tomorrow to rectify. Not
impressed.
UPDATE: Thankfully ptboro appliances has made good on the mistakes. I received set screw (after picking up myself) and new dishwasher will be delivered tomorrow and installation will be provided. So even tho there were problems they have come through with a solution I find acceptable. Hopefully all will be fine.

Thank you for your review, we are always looking for ways to improve. I am glad to hear that this has been resolved, please don't hesitate to contact the store at any time if you have any further issues.

Nancy in Peterborough
Nancy in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Horrible Experience

Bought a brand new Whirlpool dryer. One week later it stopped working. They sent someone out the same day. Was told could fix it but would need a part from Toronto. I said could it not be replaced and they said no. I asked to speak to the owner. Was not told his name.They said he doesn't make the decisions !

We appreciate your feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our service. In this incidence, we were able to get your part the immediately so that the technician could complete the repair the following day. The owner has sent a gift card with the technician for your inconvenience. Thank you for shopping locally owned.

Cornelia Elieff in Scarborough
Cornelia Elieff in Scarborough
0 reviews Campbellford, ON

Product

My husband and I purchased all our kitchen appliances at Peterborough Appliances. The customer service was excellent and delivery was great.
We did have problem with the dish washer, but the service team came out right away and it was fixed in minutes.
I recommend Peterborough Appliances to anyone that is looking for appliances. They have a big showroom with plenty of choices. Chances are you will find what you like and the prices are good

Penny68 in Peterbrough
Penny68 in Peterbrough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Washing Machine

Bought a washing machine, after only 4 months had issues with the cleaning of the clothes and residue left on clothes. P. A. did not believe us, had us call Whirlpool to complain, and in the end neither would honour the one-year warranty. As another poster has said, once you're out the door you're on your own. WORST customer service, ever.

Brian
Brian
8 reviews Cavan, ON

Refrigerator repair

Freezing Freezer, warm cabinet! Peterborough Appliances quickly diagnosed the problem, replaced the defective electronics, and defrosted the freezer. That's what I call Customer Service.
We later went to their showroom and bought a second fridge for the pantry.

Charles Lester from Peterborough
Charles Lester from Peterborough

Fridge Service

Recently we were having some issues with our fridge, someone recommend I call Peterborough Appliances. I am glad I did. The whole experince was great. They responded to the issues quickly and the tech was really nice and very knowledgeable. He even had the part and was able to fix it the same day!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Jessica from Youngs Point
Jessica from Youngs Point

Full kitchen Reno

Excellent service!
Our sales person (Tiffany) was excellent, and the pricing was way better than anywhere else in town!
The delivery went smoothly, and we couldn't be happier.
Thank you!

Music1348 from Peterborough
Music1348 from Peterborough

Peterborough Appliances

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!
Terrible customer service! I have never been treated so badly in my life! They sold us a broken washing machine and when we called and asked for someone to help they have given us the complete run around. We have called three times in one day and no one has bothered to call us back.
DONT BUY FROM THEM YOU WILL ONLY REGRET IT MOMENTS LATER AND LOSE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kawarthan in Peterborough County
The Kawarthan in Peterborough County
1 review Bridgenorth, ON

"We finally unloaded that red Amana!"

We just paid for our new fridge and hadn't even walked away from the counter when the salesman named Vince that we had dealt with turns to a brunette saleslady in the office and says "We finally unloaded that red Amana!" referring to the fridge we had just paid for a minute earlier. Not a full week later we received a community newspaper which contained their full page ad with the exact model and finish of fridge we had purchased. It was now on sale for over $200 less. We called to speak to the manager about a credit but was always told he was not in or was off sick. Calls never returned. They do not care whatsoever if you are happy once you leave their store. We were not surprised to see that the Better Business Bureau has given this place an F rating.

More about Peterborough Appliances

Peterborough Appliance's located in Peterborough Ontario proudly serving the Kawartha and Otonabee Lakes region. We offer the best selection in Refrigerators, Freezers, Ranges, Cooktops, Wall Ovens, Washers, Dryers, and Small Appliances. We have a wide variety of brands such as Maytag, Whirlpool, Jenn-Air, Kitchen-Aid, GE, Samsung, Frigidaire, Amana, Bosch, Fisher&Paykel, ...