Dunn Al Heating & Air Conditioning

75 Rankin Waterloo ON N2V 1W2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Waterloo  >  Dunn Al Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Dunn Al Heating & Air Conditioning

Cathy T in Toronto
Cathy T in Toronto
0 reviews Montreal, QC

A/C Install

Had an AC unit installed by another company 1 month ago. Unit had a very loud transformer buzz inside the house the entire time it ran. Company could not/would not fix it so they uninstalled the unit gave me a refund and I had to start over during a heat wave. I called Dunn during my lunch hour on Wednesday. Bill, from Dunn was over in ten minutes to review my needs. I had a written quote emailed to me within 30 minutes and the AC unit installed by 10 am Friday morning!
Greg and Mike did the install and discovered some not so good "leftovers" from the previous guy. They fixed all the previous issues and without question did due diligence to make sure the lines were clear of any debris or water and the unit was running properly. I cannot say enough about the level of service provided by all the Dunn team members. Go Dunn... you will not be disappointed!

Thanks for the positive review Cathy! I'll be sure to let the crew and comfort adviser know of their job well Dunn;)

jmakad in Kitchener, ON
jmakad in Kitchener, ON
7 reviews Kitchener, ON

Quick and friendly service!

Right from the start I knew this company was going to be great to deal with when Mike in service was so extremely helpful as soon as I explained my dilemma- I was having a real emergency issue - my furnace stopped working less than 12 hours before I was leaving for a 2 week trip out of country! Dave came over shortly thereafter - got it to work again temporarily (new part needed to be ordered) and it was perfectly ok for 2 weeks for my housesitter. Then as soon as I got back, Dave came by again to replace the part. Easy!

I highly recommend these guys and will be using them come spring to install my new A/C unit (and perhaps replace my sort of old furnace!)

Thanks a lot jmakad :) We're pleased that everything went so smoothly for you. Hopefully you had a fantastic 2 week trip, a little jealous over here:P

elea8 in Waterloo
elea8 in Waterloo
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Quick and efficient furnace replacement

After asking around for recommendations for a furnace repair / replacement company we called Al Dunn Heating and one other company. Dunn responded right away and sent a technician to the house within 1.5 hours (the other company never responded). The repair man replaced a broken transformer, but after powering the furnace back on the new part immediately blew out. The circuit board needed replacing, which is an expensive part, and since the furnace was already 20+ years old we decided to replace rather than repair. The technician left without charging a dime (no fee for the repair or service call if we decided to buy through them) and promised to have a sales rep call us about replacement options by end of day. Our sales rep was great, such a nice gentleman, and the replacement process was relatively fast and efficient (repair visit Friday, new furnace installed Tuesday). They also loaned us 3 space heaters for the few days in between. The one installation technician seemed a little curt at first, but he warmed up by the end and seemed very good at his job. The best part was that the office staff took care of 95% of the rebate work after the installation. We qualified for two separate $250 rebates and one was filed directly on our behalf (a cheque arrived in the mail 6-8 weeks later) and for the other they completed all of the paperwork and invoice copying then mailed the completed forms to us to sign and submit. All in all we were extremely happy with the service we received and wouldn't hesitate to recommend AL Dunn Heating to family and friends.

mary jane harper from Kitchener
mary jane harper from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace repair

This is the best company. We called this company after a bad experience with another company we decided to call another company. We had an issue with our furnace it was constantly running. We call on a Monday and they came on a Monday with a couple of hours. The techncian said we had a defective switch he fixed and $113.00 we have heat!!! A week later we have the same issue we call Al Dunn back again on a Monday and with a couple of hours they we're back. Technician took a look as said it was a similar problem but different switch said they should have caught it the week before it was fixed in few minutes and no charge. Isn't honesty the best!!!

More about Dunn Al Heating & Air Conditioning

Dunn Heating, Air Conditioning and Fireplaces is a professional residential retailer, carrying quality brand name products and providing the highest level of sales and service since 1973. Our wide service area includes Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Fergus, Listowel, New Hamburg and surrounding areas. We Believe in building a strong bond with ...