Omega Heating & Air Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Omega Heating & Air Inc.

Reviews for Omega Heating & Air Inc.

Air Conditioning Repair

The Omega Heating & Air team were fantastic from first contact. Very professional and responsive. Our air conditioning (AC) unit broke down in the extreme heat and the Omega team had us up and running within a day. It was a fairy major repair and they did a great job of keeping us up-to-date throughout the process. We would highly recommend them to friends, family and strangers alike. Keep up the great work guys!

Thanks Matt for the very kind words.
It was our pleasure to get your family back to "normal" operating temperatures.
We look forward to seeing you in the fall for the maintenance of your furnace.

Fix Thermostat

Our A/C was running constantly even when the desired temperature was reached on the thermostat. Costas responded promptly to my request and came to my house the following day to find a wiring issue which he quickly resolved.

Thank you very much, we look forward to seeing you in the fall for maintenance of the furnace and possibly the tankless system at your house.

Elaina in Toronto
Elaina in Toronto

Repairs and Fixes all around

Costas and his crew have come to our home on multiple occasions and have repaired and adjusted our HVAC. After doing major renovations on our home, we needed to adjust our HVAC and they came quickly and have always impressed. They are extremely reliable and extremely helpful! Definitely recommend!

Thank you Elaina, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future to continue the maintenance for your equipment.

Steve
Steve

Water Heater Service/Repair

Very professional, quick to respond and a true hard working company.
It was a pleasure to deal with
Omega Heating and Air

Thanks Steve, it was a pleasure to help you and your family.

georgek
georgek

Replaced furnace, humidifier and thermostat

I was very happy with the work performed. It was done on time and everything has been working great!
They double-checked everything and even cleaned up after the work was completed!

Thanks George for the great words, we look forward to seeing you for maintenance in the coming years.

Karen
Karen

Furnace Install

My husband and I just had our furnace replaced in our home by Omega Heating and Air. What a great experience the owner Costas and his team were so accommodating and talked us through the process. The work that they did was neat clean and absolutely no clean up for us. Omega was recommended to us by a friend and I am now doing the same. Such a fantastic job and a great bunch of guys. We have already booked our A/C install for the spring as well as a duct sealant process they offer. Thanks Costas!!!

Thanks Karen, we are looking forward to seeing you in the spring.

ACJKMA
ACJKMA

New Furnace installed

My furnace was installed by a professional, efficient and courteous team. Costas (owner) answered all my questions and recommended a furnace that has exceeded my expectations at a reasonable price.

Thanks Anthoulla, it was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Fernando
Fernando
1 review Milton, ON

Air conditioning

Arrived on time. Professional and courteous. Provided follow up call to assure satisfaction. Would recommend

Thanks Fernando, we look forward to seeing you and your family for maintenance and continued comfort of your home. Again thank you for having us in your home to provide a new AC.

Sandy v.
Sandy v.

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Pool Heater

I have purchased my furnace and air constituent with inega and also use them to service my pool heater and gas fire places. Top notch service and response time. Very professional and skilled staff. Installations were cometed seamlessly and extremely fast response time on service calls. It is without hesitation that I recommend Omega for heating, cooling and gas appliance servicing!

Thanks for the great words Sandy, we are always pleased to come by and help out.
We look forward to seeing you in the fall for the maintenance of the equipment.

Kurt
Kurt

Air Conditioner or HVAC repair

Costas got involved with our air conditioner repair when nine other companies either didn't return my call or wanted to sell me a new unit when I didn't need one. Further, when he repaired the unit fall 2016 he would only accept half payment until he could come back and test it this spring when it got hot. Costas is a quality individual in an ocean of slimy salespeople. As a Chartered Accountant I would encourage you to consider him.

Thank you Kurt, I'm glad everything has worked out well for you and your family. I look forward to working to earn the business in the near future and see you in the fall for maintenance.

More about Omega Heating & Air Inc.

When you need the service of an experienced Toronto, ON, HVAC contractor, look no further than the professionals at Omega Heating & Air Inc. Our team has the skills needed to repair any make and model of unit, no matter if it is installed in a private home or business. No job is too large or too small for our technicians; our personable staff will be more than happy to restore an optimum temperature to your living space.
No matter what the temperature is outside, you want to be able to relax in a comfortable indoor climate. However, such moderation is only available from a working AC unit. Thankfully, our highly trained technicians have the skills to provide the quality repairs you need. With their expertise, you do not have to deal with unbearable temperatures in your home any longer.

While for most people, excessive heat is a mere inconvenience. However, if someone in your family is very sick or elderly, a sharp spike in temperature and create a potentially dangerous situation. That's why we provide a same day service, so we can arrive as quickly as possible after your call. Additionally, any work that we do also comes with a 100% guarantee.

Being comfortable in your own home is possible when you work with a professional from Omega Heating & Air Inc. Choosing us for your GTA, HVAC contractor will give you reliable, quality results when you need them.