Omega Heating & Air Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Mississauga  >  Omega Heating & Air Inc.

Reviews for Omega Heating & Air Inc.

georgek

I was very happy with the work performed. It was done on time and everything has been working great!
They double-checked everything and even cleaned up after the work was completed!

Thanks George for the great words, we look forward to seeing you for maintenance in the coming years.

Karen

My husband and I just had our furnace replaced in our home by Omega Heating and Air. What a great experience the owner Costas and his team were so accommodating and talked us through the process. The work that they did was neat clean and absolutely no clean up for us. Omega was recommended to us by a friend and I am now doing the same. Such a fantastic job and a great bunch of guys. We have already booked our A/C install for the spring as well as a duct sealant process they offer. Thanks Costas!!!

Thanks Karen, we are looking forward to seeing you in the spring.

ACJKMA

My furnace was installed by a professional, efficient and courteous team. Costas (owner) answered all my questions and recommended a furnace that has exceeded my expectations at a reasonable price.

Thanks Anthoulla, it was a pleasure working with you and your family.

Fernando
1 review Milton, ON

Arrived on time. Professional and courteous. Provided follow up call to assure satisfaction. Would recommend

Thanks Fernando, we look forward to seeing you and your family for maintenance and continued comfort of your home. Again thank you for having us in your home to provide a new AC.

Sandy v.

I have purchased my furnace and air constituent with inega and also use them to service my pool heater and gas fire places. Top notch service and response time. Very professional and skilled staff. Installations were cometed seamlessly and extremely fast response time on service calls. It is without hesitation that I recommend Omega for heating, cooling and gas appliance servicing!

Thanks for the great words Sandy, we are always pleased to come by and help out.
We look forward to seeing you in the fall for the maintenance of the equipment.

Kurt

Costas got involved with our air conditioner repair when nine other companies either didn't return my call or wanted to sell me a new unit when I didn't need one. Further, when he repaired the unit fall 2016 he would only accept half payment until he could come back and test it this spring when it got hot. Costas is a quality individual in an ocean of slimy salespeople. As a Chartered Accountant I would encourage you to consider him.

Thank you Kurt, I'm glad everything has worked out well for you and your family. I look forward to working to earn the business in the near future and see you in the fall for maintenance.

GC

Dealing with Omega Heating & Air is always a pleasure. I have finally found a HVAC contractor that communicates thoroughly, gets the job done when promised & is cost effective. Costa, Derek & Walter are professionals, CLEAN/TIDY & extremely respectful of a finished home. They take the time to explain things and answer my questions with patience. I fully trust Omega Heating & Air in their work & prices. I have been a loyal customer for 5+ years & recommend them to anyone who requires an honest, organized, up to date, experienced HVAC Contractor. Thanks Omega & keep up the great work!

Thanks Gloria for choosing our company to help you and your family. Look forward to the continued referrals and working with your family in the future.

Dimitri
2 reviews Whitby, ON

I called the guys at Omega to Install a new AC at my home. Not only were they the best price they were clean and professional. What impressed me most was the clean install and how they made sure everything was installed correctly to code. Answered all my questions in detail and didnt leave a mess anywhere. Omega is officially my HVAC go to company.

Thanks Dimitri, we are very pleased to hear that everything went well with your install. We look forward to seeing you for maintenance and heat from you on referrals you possibly have.

sean.d.hubbard

The team was Professional, friendly, considerate and they delivered quality service. For me, Omega's customer service is what customer service is suppose to be.

Thanks for he kind words Sean, it was a pleasure to help you and your family.

Patricia Adefarakan in Brampton

I called Costas and told him about my AC unit dripping water after it has been running for a few hours. He sent out an employee by the name of Mark. Mark inspected the unit and could not resolve the issue. He suggested I call Costas and work something out because he couldn't find the root cause of why water was dripping from the unit. I called Costas a couple of hours later and he promised he would personally come out and inspect the AC unit free of charge. To this day Costas has never returned my calls or messages, so we could set up the time and day of the second inspection. Costas is not a man of his word. Stay away because a person/company is only as good as their word!

Good evening Patricia,
I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you. It appears that your message hasn't come through on the voicemail or email.
I am more than happy to come out at no charge to inspect the AC system and make sure your system is working exactly as it should.
We do not operate our business like that and we are a honest company and try to work with all our customers to make sure everything is working exactly the way it's suppose to by the manufacturer.
I'd be more than happy to set something up at your earliest convince.
Thanks, have a great day.

Costas Kyprianou
Omega Heating & Air Inc.

More about Omega Heating & Air Inc.

When you need the service of an experienced Toronto, ON, HVAC contractor, look no further than the professionals at Omega Heating & Air Inc. Our team has the skills needed to repair any make and model of unit, no matter if it is installed in a private home or business. No job is too large or too small for our technicians; our personable staff will be more than happy to restore an optimum temperature to your living space.
No matter what the temperature is outside, you want to be able to relax in a comfortable indoor climate. However, such moderation is only available from a working AC unit. Thankfully, our highly trained technicians have the skills to provide the quality repairs you need. With their expertise, you do not have to deal with unbearable temperatures in your home any longer.

While for most people, excessive heat is a mere inconvenience. However, if someone in your family is very sick or elderly, a sharp spike in temperature and create a potentially dangerous situation. That's why we provide a same day service, so we can arrive as quickly as possible after your call. Additionally, any work that we do also comes with a 100% guarantee.

Being comfortable in your own home is possible when you work with a professional from Omega Heating & Air Inc. Choosing us for your GTA, HVAC contractor will give you reliable, quality results when you need them.