Air Net Inc

HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Ottawa  >  Air Net Inc

Reviews for Air Net Inc

1 review Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

I had air net come to my house to clean my ducts. They were very friendly and also very knowledgeable about my heating and cooling equipment. They answered all my questions and issues I was having with my furnace and air conditioner. Knowing my ducts were clean and my heating and cooling systems were all in perfect working order, all in the same visit, it put my mind at easy. Highly recommend booking your next duct cleaning with Air net.

Ge from Ottawa
Ge from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

duct cleaning

I have been with Air Net for a few years and am very happy with the service. They show up on time, pleasant to work with, professional with competitive price. They take time to clean all needed and do not cut corners. They provide the necessary services I needs, not the fancy add-on. Will definitely recommend them.
Ge

Krystal from GATINEAU
Krystal from GATINEAU
4 reviews Gatineau, QC

cleaning of our air ducts

after the house renovations we needed a good duct cleaning. We contacted a few places and Air Net was the best for competitive prices. They were on time and thorough with their cleaning. I was very satisfied. In comparision to other cleaning company's I would definitely call them again.