Home-Wise Inspection Services Ltd

Kirsten in Airdrie
Kirsten in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Very thorough!

Home-Alyze was recommended to me by my realtor for my first home purchase. I was purchasing a three-storey townhouse built in 2010 and had never lived on my own before. Bruce was my home inspector, and he was incredibly thorough and knowledgeable. To start we looked at not only my unit's envelope but the entire building's to look at wear and tear, where the meters were, and he gave me advice for my first bills, etc.

Bruce went through everything with me as we went. He showed me how to maintain my utility room, how to make it more efficient, and advised me on what I could do myself and what I should call in a professional for. In the rest of the house he found a few things that needed fixing and advised me again if I could do it myself or if I should call in a professional. He had answers for all of my questions and was very reassuring.

Home-Alyze Has a great binder they give you with a clear system to indicate what sort of things they found and, if there was a deficiency with it, how important it was or if it just requires maintenance, things like that. The binder also has guides on home maintenance and what to expect as my house ages. It will be invaluable to me as a new home owner.

I feel so much better going into my home purchase after going through everything with Bruce! I'm able to plan what I'll be doing as soon as I move in and what I'd like to fix or maintain over time and can budget for future replacements.

Thanks so much, Bruce and Home-Alyze! I will definitely recommend you to friends and family and anyone looking for a home inspection!

Corrie from Calgary
Corrie from Calgary

Home Inspection

From the lovely lady who took my call to Dale the chap who spent quality time walking through the house with my husband and I, it was a great experience and we definitely recommend Home-Alyze.

Matt R. from Calgary
Matt R. from Calgary

Home Inspection

Jason did my inspection yesterday, I was really impressed with the detail of the job as well as with the tools he used. He made very thorough use of the thermal camera. He noticed right away a small dark spot on the stucco and spent the time to track down how the water was coming in under the exterior, he was able to find an entry point for water from a second floor window that needed repairs. He gave a great deal of education throughout the inspection and made sure to thoroughly check the entire roof and made entry into the attic to ensure it was properly insulated. I would recommend Home Alyze, having a construction background myself I was impressed with the knowledge and thoroughness they brought to the task.

naomi from Calgary
naomi from Calgary

home inspection

Warren did our home inspection, took his time and explained everything in detail and even gave us recommendations for maintenance items and hints at what to look for.
Very professional, honest, open and willing to spend the time with us to answer questions. No hesitation to get him again to do work for us.

Tara in Airdrie
Tara in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Home-Alyze Home Inspection

Home-Alyze provided my husband and I with a home inspection prior to the purchase of our brand new home. We were skeptical about getting a home inspection for a brand new home but are sure happy we did! Darcy, our inspector, found numerous problems that would have cost my husband and I big $$$ later on if we hadn't caught them prior to signing our purchase documents. The service that Home-Alyze provided was outstanding and the inspection was pretty simple and educational. I would definitely recommend Home-Alyze to anyone as they truly are experts at what they do! A+ in my books :)

Mike in Calgary
Mike in Calgary

Home inspection

Worst home inspection ever. The inspector was rude and missed important things like a watermark on the ceiling from the master shower that was never pointed out that still had moisture amongst other. I have hired many home inspectors, and I would never call or recommend Home-Alyze.

Simon in Calgary
Simon in Calgary
3 reviews CALGARY, AB

Home Inspection

I am a skeptic when it comes to home inspections, but the Homealyze contractor did an excellent job in fully explaining any concerns he had with the home and also explaining what he thought was good construction. He gave me a lot of confidence that he was very knowleagable about home inspections.

Amanda in Acadia
Amanda in Acadia

Home inspection

Darcy was very thorough and informative of what needed to be updated. Explained every inch of the house in great detail of what needed to be done. We are first time home buyers so we're unsure of what we're jumping into and Darcy answered every question we through at him. He was up front and honest, and the end report we received had every detail he explained to us so we could have our own copy for future records.

Ann in Mardaloop
Ann in Mardaloop

Home Inspection

There were items completely missed in our home inspection which they should have pointed out. As an example, the vacuflo was not vented to the outside of the house, nor was the dryer. And I had allerges at the time and the focus was on the hardwood floors, not on the issue.

More about Home-Wise Inspection Services Ltd

Whether you're buying or selling a home, having a professional home inspection from a leading home inspection company will give you peace of mind and assist you in a fair and smooth transaction.

Home Wise Inspection Services is the premier home inspection company located in Colchester,Vermont. We have been trusted by home buyers and sellers to help them make informed decisions since 2004. Our home inspections typically range from 2-3 hours depending on the size and age of the property, you are invited to follow along with your inspector as he performs your inspection.

Home Wise takes great pride in every property inspection we perform. When the inspection is over, you will receive a detailed inspection report regarding the condition of the property. The report is a computer generated narritive style report, not a simple check list style report.

The report contains photographs of any areas of concern, as well as a report summary page. The inspection report is a detailed/user freindly document, that helps home buyers make an informed decision. Click Here to view a Sample Report

We proudly service the following areas: Williston VT, St. Albans VT, Colchester VT, Stowe VT, Waterbury VT, Essex Junction VT, Fairfax VT, Milton VT, Charlotte VT, Shelburne VT, Winooski VT, Burlington VT, So. Burlington VT, Swanton VT, Richmond VT, Hinesburg VT, Underhill VT, Jericho VT, and surrounding areas.

Call us today at 802-863-4920 to book your home inspection!