Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Erdem in Toronto
Erdem in Toronto

New Furnace and AC

Great job from the original visit for the estimate through to the installation. The crew had to install the furnace vent pipes by crawling under a large deck in the rain and cold and didn’t complain once! I have also used Novel Care for maintenance and repairs to my aging HVAC equipment in the past and have always been happy.

Repair & cleaning our heating and system

Our combination unit (AC/Furnace) is a bit more than "problematic" for ease of maintenance. In fact, most companies won't even touch the kind of unit that we have in our condo.NovelCare did a very thorough job by extracting the unit. The refreshed/cleansed unit was then re-installed in our condo and has been working perfectly ever since.
I have no reservations about recommending Novelcare to friends, family and neighbours!

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Service call in

Novelcare proformed very good this afternoon. A technician named "Ryan Chio " was superb. Professional work, pleasant manner, and detailed explanation at the end. That was excellent experience for home service. Highly recommend.

Jamal in Toronto
Jamal in Toronto

Ductless system installation and service

We had a new ductless system installed by NovelCare, and they regularly service the remainder of our residential HVAC. I highly recommend them for installation of new HVAC systems and maintenance of new and existing systems. Technicians are fully qualified and trustworthy. Prices are good and administrative staff are courteous and efficient.

Pool heater

I have used Greg Novel Care for over 18 years in 3 different homes, for heating, cooling, pool heaters, appliances and bbq lines. They always been so professional, friendly and the workmanship nothing short of fantastic. They always discussed my options and fixing versus replacing, giving his honest opinion and what works best for me cost effective wise and long term. I have valued his opinion so much and have not trusted my gas needs with anyone since using him. I have also referred them to many of my friends and family and have always been so thankful with how well and quickly he looks after us all.

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Heat pump, Fuernace and AC

My Fiancé and I have relied on Novel Care now for the better part of the last 10 years. In that time, Sam has installed a furnace, an air conditioner, and a heat-pump at our residence in Toronto. In each instance Sam and his team were a pleasure to deal with. They were courteous and professional throughout the whole process and the quality of their work is first rate. Our experiences have always been extremely positive and we have referred his services numerous times to our friends and family. Without hesitation.

Alilis in Toronto
Alilis in Toronto

Furnce cleaning

Novel Care Inc.
416 921 0000
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6
Richmond Hill
L4B 1B4

I have always had excellent service from Novel Care !The customer service always accommodates my schedule and are very friendly. The technicians are also great! peter was no exception as he was friendly, professional and took the time to answer all of my questions. I always recommend Novelcare!

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Tankless service

My wife and I called in a panic because our tankless water heater was disconnected by Enbridge due to poor exhausting. A technician came the next day and properly assessed the problem. Everything was wrapped up quickly and it runs much quieter too. Good response times via email or phone and very professional!

Repair

I had called a few places and when I spoke with Novel Care , I felt confident that they were the people that I wanted to come and take a look at my furnace, Fran book an appointment for the same day and one there tech arrived on time, He was polite, informative, and honest. He explained exactly what he had to do and told me not to hesitate to call them if I had any further questions or problems. I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Furnace

From the no pressure and extremely informative sales process to installation Novelcare was extraordinary! When our furnace died - Darren gave me all the options available without the pressured "up sells", acknowledging and respecting our budget, delivering EXACTLY what we needed. I was a tad weary about the install given how my old exhaust pipes were hidden and run through the ceiling and when the install techs arrived on site they were VERY professional, knowledgeable and put me at ease with their confident "we got this" attitude. Shawn and Ryan you guys are awesome! My wife was at home during the installation and was super impressed with their politeness and explanation of exactly what they were doing. She said the installation was a breeze and when I came home I was honestly a bit surprised at how clean and precise their work was - it was absolutely great.
NovelCare has gained a client for life.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Richmond Hill?