Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Paul Sun in Aurora
Paul Sun in Aurora
1 review ,

Very FAST repair services and affordable price on my Furnance Motor!

I got a big problem with my very hot summer a few weeks ago. I don't know why my air conditioner is not working; thus, I try to call a few air conditioner companies to see how they work with my problems. As a result, most of air conditioner companies recommend I would better to purchase a new one to replace my old one because my air conditioner and furance are more than 8 years old. Also, they scared me on the repair charge and services charge as well; however, when I call Air Tech Ultimate Comfort Inc, they ask my problems first, then they try to arrange a technician come my house in next day. After the technician said it is my furance motor problem, it need to be replacement. I was so surpise that the same day they ordered and replace my old parts to let me still enjoy the cool experience in very hot summer. So, I strong recommend that their fast and professional services with reasonable price to everyone.

The services charge is $89.00 which was wavied after I replacement my old parts on the bills!!!

The parts and labor is $300.00

Henry in Thornhill
Henry in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Air conditioner evaporator coil cleanup

When I make the inquiry with the reception, I get the impression it is a time consuming task and it is not included in the standard A/C tune-up. Turn out the tech just open the cover and spray some foam-based solvent on the coil and basically nothing else. I think they really should revise the pricing to reflect the amount of work performed here. Or else this should be included in the standard tune-up which I also had them done for me on the same visit.

Kevin in Markham
Kevin in Markham

Humidifier Install

I requested an install of a new humidifier and thermostat where the thermostat could directly control the humidity. The humidifier install was done really well and the installer took extra care to get things right. The humidistat was broken out of the box, but the installer returned the next business day with a working one. He was not able to install the thermostat as my older home only had 4-conductor wire and a 6-conductor wire is required. I have a finished basement so running a new wire was not a reasonable option. The office didn't charge me for the thermostat.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Boiler repair

After having problems with two other heating/boiler technical companies we contacted Air Tech. They came out promptly, charged per estimate and completed the work quickly. We had heating back after almost 48 hours without. The operator who answered the phone also provided a very sympathetic ear.

Ange
Ange
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

Furnace and Air Conditioner

We were very satisfied with the sevice provided by Air Tech. Their sales representative was very professional. We found Air Tech at a home show and after shopping around we chose them. We are very pleased with our choice and the job was well done and no mess was left behind.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here