Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Henry in Thornhill
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

When I make the inquiry with the reception, I get the impression it is a time consuming task and it is not included in the standard A/C tune-up. Turn out the tech just open the cover and spray some foam-based solvent on the coil and basically nothing else. I think they really should revise the pricing to reflect the amount of work performed here. Or else this should be included in the standard tune-up which I also had them done for me on the same visit.

Kevin in Markham

I requested an install of a new humidifier and thermostat where the thermostat could directly control the humidity. The humidifier install was done really well and the installer took extra care to get things right. The humidistat was broken out of the box, but the installer returned the next business day with a working one. He was not able to install the thermostat as my older home only had 4-conductor wire and a 6-conductor wire is required. I have a finished basement so running a new wire was not a reasonable option. The office didn't charge me for the thermostat.

Brenda in Toronto

After having problems with two other heating/boiler technical companies we contacted Air Tech. They came out promptly, charged per estimate and completed the work quickly. We had heating back after almost 48 hours without. The operator who answered the phone also provided a very sympathetic ear.

Ange
3 reviews Woodbridge, ON

We were very satisfied with the sevice provided by Air Tech. Their sales representative was very professional. We found Air Tech at a home show and after shopping around we chose them. We are very pleased with our choice and the job was well done and no mess was left behind.

Shawn from North York

The company carried a variety of models and was extremely helpful in selecting the correct unit for our situatuion and thereafter the istallation was done on time and without issue.

Job Price

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here