Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Chris Anderson from York
Chris Anderson from York
2 reviews York, ON

AC and Furnace

Air Tech is an excellent company. We met Al at the home show and he honoured the special price offered there even though installation was almost 6 weeks later. The installation went very smoothly. They completed everything as planned and were able to install the air intake and exhaust for the furnace between my and my neighbour's homes even though the space between the houses is less than a foot and a half apart. Last but not least, Julie was a real help in scheduling and following up on the Ontario rebate.

Jessica Murray from Vaughan
Jessica Murray from Vaughan

Air Conditioning Unit for Home

These guys are amazing!

Before Air Tech I had trouble finding a company that knew what they were talking about or better yet understanding what they were saying over the phone.

Air Tech was very professional and to the point - especially at the reception. I was so pleased with their work I'm taking the time out of the day to say how much better they are than most other companies.

Although their prices were a bit higher than some competitors, the quality of service definitely makes up for that.

Highly recommended!

Alex Corvin from Richmond Hill
Alex Corvin from Richmond Hill

Ductless Air Conditioning

I was browsing around for an air conditioning company in the local area. (I live in Thornhill). I don't go to a company right away, I always look for reviews. I needed a ductless air conditioner installed right away, since summer is coming up. After looking around I found Air Tech. I called them up and they were quite friendly and patient in explaining to me the costs and time frames. Their service was professional and always on time. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs air conditioning services done.

Victoria from Richmond Hill
Victoria from Richmond Hill

Boiler

I woke in the early hours of the morning feeling quite cold my nose and face was cold. I checked the radiators cold I found a local company not far from me Air Tech they sent a technician over I thought as the boiler was so old nothing much else could be done it was a 25 year old boiler. Anyway the technician phoned the office and told the lady what was required they found the part and then in the meantime the technician went back to their store picked up a couple of heaters to keep me warm. Withing 2 hours he was back with the part installed it and also cleaned up boiler. I was so happy with the service from start to finish. I am for sure going to change the boiler this year and I know where I will be purchasing it from Air Tech nice polite technician and customer service excellent. Thank you Air Tech.

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Furnace & AC

Great product. We are very happy to buy a brand new Amana furnace and air conditioner from Air Tech. The furnace is very quite and working efficiently. Our old furnace was not giving very good air at the second floor. However, This high efficiency Amana furnace is working great. And also AC is very quite. Thanks Air Tech

Edwin Shahbazian from Richmond Hill
Edwin Shahbazian from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Water Heater

Waking up to a broken water heater. Air Tech, was only steps outside my door was able to replace my water heater the same day at lower rate then any others. The knowledge and service was A++

Teresa Cervantes from Richmond Hill
Teresa Cervantes from Richmond Hill

New furnace instalation

Our furnace gave up. We needed a furnace as soon as possible. We called many companies. Only few of them responded to our call. We chose Air tech because they responded to our call promptly. They installed the furnace same day. It was a quick job. I would say the job was well done
Excellent customer service !!!!!

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here