Novel Care Inc.

Formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

pamw
pamw

Ductless AC

The salesman was knowledgeable and he provided the best fit for our needs. He patiently answered all my questions promptly.
Installers were on time, professional, hard working, polite.
The account manager also responded promptly to my questions and concerns.

Thank you Pam it was a pleasure working with you as well. Do not hesitate to contact me if need be. Regards

Julie in San Francisco
Julie in San Francisco
1 review Barrie, ON

Furnace

Phoned Novel Care in Barrie, what a great experience it was. My furnace broke down in the morning and the house was freezing. Spoke to a lovely lady who assured me that we could have a furnace installed that day. I knew it was not worth having it repaired as it broke down last year it was after all 17 years old.
The crew arrived with my new American Standard Furnace installation took several hours they were great. Clean courteous and was very carefull around my home. Would i recommend Novel Care again of course great experience from start to finish. Will get an air conditioner from them in the spring why wait till it breaks down. Thank you

Natalina in Markham
Natalina in Markham

Commercial HVAC

Novel Care were fantastic to work with, their team was incredibly kind and helpful. The professionalism continued in the follow-up after installation on the Government rebate program. My complete experience was super, and I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Thank you, Al, Julie, Sarah, and Fran... you guys are the best!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We all come together as a team and do all we can to create a pleasant experience for our new and exciting customers. Like the saying goes....there is no "I" in team!
The Novel Care Team

Marie in Markham
Marie in Markham

Furnace, boiler and AC

This company is the best for customer service, and quality. Their staff is professional, polite, dependable and prompt.
The Sales and technical staff had all details in order; I was quite taken with the excellent service and best product quality provided by Novel Care.
Thanks a million

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate it very much! The staff at Novel Care take pride in our work as well as our customers ensuring they are comfortable and happy in every aspect.
Novel Care Staff

Dinoa in Richmond Hill
Dinoa in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace &Ac

I have had Novel Care come to install a furnace and AC unit in the past, and as with the past this time was excellent. They are committed to working with there customers in a conscientious and timely, and the cost is always what is quoted. When our furnace humidifier broke down this time (leaking water), they were here within 2 hours and did fantastic work as usual. I recommend them to all my friends, and happy to recommend them to those looking for services . Nice people and great work!!

thank you Dino, it is always a pleasure dealing with you.

jgraham in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
jgraham in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

New AC unit

The two guys from Novel Care that installed my AC unit were amazing, clean, friendly and very professional. I would use them again for future installations of heating or AC.

Thank you James we make it our priority to make the customers feel at ease. With any type of work which is being performed it can be quite stressful. I am pleased to hear that all went well and that your home is now nice and cool.

JP  from Toronto
JP from Toronto

Ductless air conditioner service

I woke up Saturday morning to find that A LOT of water was pouring out of the indoor head unit of my ductless air conditioner. After phoning about 8 different companies who claimed to have 24/7 emergency service, none were willing/able to schedule an appointment on the weekend. I called Novel Care who had a service technician call me back immediately and schedule an appointment for later that afternoon. The technician showed up within the time they said they would and fixed the problem (clogged drain system). They explained the pricing structure when I originally called so their were no surprises. All-in-all a great experience.

Thank you for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We take pride in what we do and and follow through with our commitment to accommodate our customers 24/7.
Novel Care Inc.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Ductless A/C installation

Having had a good experience with NovelCare (then AirTech) installing a ductless AC unit in our old house, we naturally turned to them to install a dual-zone ductless AC/HeatPump unit in the semi-detatched we moved to last year. As was the case the first time, their service was punctual, professional and courteous. Their office staff, especially Julie who helped us, were friendly and informative. When the unit we initially requested turned out to be unavailable, she arranged to provide us a more expensive unit at no extra cost. The guys who did the inspection and the installation were capable and put in a long day to get the job done.

Thank you Robert it is nice to know that we have loyal customers like yourself. Quite naturally we aim to please but sometimes you cannot please everyone. Again thank you.

central AC

Needed a new central air. Did Google search and this name came up so I called and Al was very nice and did a nice job in talking and explaining to me. They were very quick to install and technicians were very professional and clean

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your feedback! We make it our priority to make the customers feel at ease. With any type of work which is being performed it can be quite stressful. I am pleased to hear that all went well and that your home is now nice and cool.

Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Highly Recommended

I highly recommend Novel Care Inc. I called because I wanted a second opinion on a repair of our boiler system. Novel Care had someone come to our house within hours of my call. They sent a very qualified master technician, Gary who correctly diagnosed the issue and saved us a ton of money. The other company said we needed to re-pipe the entire system and they quoted over $1500 to do this. Novel Care, gave an correct and honest assessment of the issue (simply bleed the system of air). I will continue to use and recommend Novel Care for our maintenance and repair of our boiler system.

Thank you Jody for your great comments, We appreciate it when customers come back and let us know just how happy they were with the service which we provide.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here