Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Needed a new central air. Did Google search and this name came up so I called and Al was very nice and did a nice job in talking and explaining to me. They were very quick to install and technicians were very professional and clean

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

Thank you for your feedback! We make it our priority to make the customers feel at ease. With any type of work which is being performed it can be quite stressful. I am pleased to hear that all went well and that your home is now nice and cool.

Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

I highly recommend Novel Care Inc. I called because I wanted a second opinion on a repair of our boiler system. Novel Care had someone come to our house within hours of my call. They sent a very qualified master technician, Gary who correctly diagnosed the issue and saved us a ton of money. The other company said we needed to re-pipe the entire system and they quoted over $1500 to do this. Novel Care, gave an correct and honest assessment of the issue (simply bleed the system of air). I will continue to use and recommend Novel Care for our maintenance and repair of our boiler system.

Job Price