Novel Care Inc.

formerly Air Tech
155 West Beaver Creek Rd Unite 6 Richmond Hill ON L4B1E1

Reviews for Novel Care Inc.

Needed a new central air. Did Google search and this name came up so I called and Al was very nice and did a nice job in talking and explaining to me. They were very quick to install and technicians were very professional and clean

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for your feedback! We make it our priority to make the customers feel at ease. With any type of work which is being performed it can be quite stressful. I am pleased to hear that all went well and that your home is now nice and cool.

Jody Ridpath from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

I highly recommend Novel Care Inc. I called because I wanted a second opinion on a repair of our boiler system. Novel Care had someone come to our house within hours of my call. They sent a very qualified master technician, Gary who correctly diagnosed the issue and saved us a ton of money. The other company said we needed to re-pipe the entire system and they quoted over $1500 to do this. Novel Care, gave an correct and honest assessment of the issue (simply bleed the system of air). I will continue to use and recommend Novel Care for our maintenance and repair of our boiler system.

Thank you Jody for your great comments, We appreciate it when customers come back and let us know just how happy they were with the service which we provide.

Jim20015 in Richmond Hill

Novel Care is a Great company- found them on google search and did some research about the on BBB and other revive sites , found nothing but posetive feedbacks. from there office staff and technations all where great.
Chris and Andrew came on time and did an excellent work with in 6 hours.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our Company. I am pleased that we were able to help you out and we look forward in doing business with you long term.

bob_in_etobicoke in Etobicoke

When our 17 year old furnace started to die intermittently and the repair costs were going to be fairly high, we got quotes for a new unit. Al gave us a great deal on the furnace we wanted (a Lennox) plus an air conditioner for less than what others wanted for a furnace alone. I was impressed that he didn't try to sell us a furnace of the same size because the one we had was too big for the house. Julie in the office set things up right away and we had all new HVAC in less than a week. Full marks for a really excellent installation job by Chris and Gary.

Good Morning Bob & Cathy
Thank you for taking the time out and posting a review for us. We value all customers feed back, as it helps us in many ways. We aim to please, and I am happy to know that you are both happy with the outcome of your new furnace and air conditioner.
Julie

goldstar in Toronto

We had just sold our house and the ductless air conditioning system was not functioning when the new owner moved in. On the hottest week of the summer, they managed to find the time to send someone down on short notice to address the issue. They showed incredible patience in dealing with the new owner while they diagnosed the problem. It took a couple trips because our system used non-standard parts, but they got everything up and running again.

We'll probably get Novel Care to install the ductless system in hour new house.

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review about our Company. I am pleased that the home owners were pleased, moving can be stressful enough let alone have to deal with AC problems. I am happy we were able to help them out. We look forward in doing business with both parties long term.
Sincerely,
Novel Care Inc

Graham Caruana from Toronto

Excellent Price!! I researched 10 + AC companies for the SAME AC unit, and the price was $ 1,000 cheaper than anywhere else, WITHOUT compromising service or quality etc. Many other AC companies overly mark up their products. Novel Care (formerly Air Tech) have GREAT prices, and their service service is great right from sales to installation to service. I have used them for servicing my Ductless AC for the past 15 years, and have been dealing with Julie (sales) for many years. She is very helpful , friendly and accommodating. I was also impressed with a great installation done by 2 men who took great care with protecting my floors, furniture, cleaning up, and keeping me informed with how the installation was going. The installers were courteous and polite and took the time to answer my questions. I would highly recommend this company.

Joe Sinclair from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Got three quotation, AirTech wasn't the cheapest one but I'd like the way office staff handled my questions,Installers were very professional and courteous, very nice people. I will do business with them again.

Thank you Joe we do our best to give everyone a fair quote as we do not like to lose potential customers. Every phone call that comes in we like to close the deal. We pride ourselves with our excellent service before and after.

Gaston from Toronto

Lots of Kudos to give out to the team at Airtech. First things first, my tiny house in downtown Toronto is very old and the rental tank and furnace were located in a very tiny crawlspace with no light in the basement. The installers did an AMAZING job taking everything out and putting the new equipment in. That was an insane amount of work and always a smile on their face and a great attitude. Hats off to them for their professionalism and honesty. Had to leave the house a few times and had no reservations whatsoever. That peace of mind for me was priceless. Also have to thank their office staff for the advice in what equipment to get to fit my needs and their competitive quote compared to the ones i got from downtown providers, plus the 24 instalments with 0 interest they offered me was great. Thanks AirTech.

Thank you so much for your kinds words of appreciation. I am so pleased that we could offer you everything as well as, a very good finance program. Never hesitate to pick up the phone if you have any questions whatsoever, we are hear to help you. Thank you.

Bass from Toronto

The entire team at AirTech were amazing to deal with. I've gutted my entire house and dealt with a lot of trades, after a while you really appreciate simple honesty and quality work at a fair price. I would you recommend using this company and have refereed friends to them already. Thank you all for your hard work and understanding in getting the job at my home completed, it was a big one (and yes, they came the next day as well to make your it was done right).

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. We do try to please, when your happy you spread the good news and of course word of mouth is the best advertisement. Once again thank you and you know you can always contact us.

More about Novel Care Inc.

We repair, install and service: Air Conditioners * Heaters * Ductless Air Conditioners * Furnaces * Hot Water Tanks * Tankless Water Heater * Hydronic Heating Systems (BOILERS) 4 Hour Emergency Service, OPEN 24/ 7 - GTA'S Fastest Service! Visit Our Main Website Here