Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Calgary

Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Calgary

Reviews for Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Calgary

Jeff.goldmintz
Jeff.goldmintz

fixed p trap under bathroom sink

excellent service have already recommended to friends, friendly and very knowledgable, it was also very easy to talk on the phone with customer service

Hello Jeff, thank you for taking the time to recommend Mr Rooter Plumbing. Our focus on providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty has made our plumbers the first choice. We are happy to also hear about your customer service experience. Thank you Jeff for taking the time to leave a review!

alisonpburk
alisonpburk

Kitchen sink and bathroom sink - installation of mixing valves

I was extremely satisfied by Brandon M, the technition who installed the thermostatic mixing valves on both my kitchen sink and bathroom sink. He was extremely professional and fast. The entire process was handled in an efficient and professional manner. He called as soon as I phoned the office, which was at 10pm. He was even willing to arrive that night to look at problem. He arrived on time for both the inspection and the installation and provided me with a detailed quote/estimate as well. The price was very reasonable as well. I recommend phoning Mr. Rooter and very highly recommend Brandon! Thanks guys!

Hello Alison, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our Technician Brandon. At Mr Rooter we respond in a timely fashion always completing the work for our customers. Our plumbers arrive promptly and get right to work. They complete the job with the perfect combination of speed and accuracy so the work is completed efficiently. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review! Please give us a call when you have any future plumbing needs.

chris.wenaus
chris.wenaus

Basement renovation

Slab removal. All new rough in plumbing for basement bathroom. Installation of new 50 gallon hot water tank. New sink, shower, toilet and tub installation. Their work is very fast and efficient. All around great quality work.

Hello Chris, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Mr Rooter. At Mr Rooter we always make our best effort to understand and appreciate our customer's needs in every situation.Thank you for choosing Mr Rooter and have a great day!

Jane L.
Jane L.

Installed new Bradford White 75 gallon Natural Gas Water Heater. Brought infloor heating control board up to code.

Jeff worked very diligently for two days to make the changes needed! He took the time to explain exactly what he was doing. It's obvious he takes a lot of pride in his work.

Hello Jane, thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our Technician Jeff and Mr Rooter. Every customer's needs are important to us at Mr. Rooter Plumbing. Our focus is providing quality plumbing service and products combined with honesty to make our plumbers the first choice. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great experience! Please give us a call with any future plumbing needs.

craig
craig

Bath room leaking taps repair

Made sure all work was in order and gave a lot of information on keeping drains clear.

Hello Craig, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Mr Rooter. We look forward to hearing from you again with any future plumbing needs. Have a good day!

Susan in Calgary
Susan in Calgary

Water heater installation

Yesterday we had no hot water. Today Jeff arrived and attempted to fire up the water heater, with no real success. We discussed the options, and I decided to go with a new water heater. Jeff took the time to explain all the work required, approximate amount of time I would be without water and total costs. His courteousness, professionalism and the fact that he allowed my golden lab to follow him everywhere, showed what a great human being this man is and how fortunate Mr Rooter is to have him as an employee. There was nothing this true gentleman did that would upset even the fussiest of customers. He knows his work and truly cares about the clients that are lucky enough to have him arrive at their home to do the job. Thanks Jeff, and thank you Mr Rooter for making me a very happy customer :) ( Dora and Nana thank Jeff too!)

nga242
nga242

Garborator removal and put regular sewage pipe

Everything looks great and the plumber was friendly and very accomodating, professional, expercienced! Satisfied with the work except forgot to put the faucet cover/ hot/cold sign but overall well done.

sandsrosica
sandsrosica

Water heater navien

Jeff was thorough and very detailed with his work . His work ethic was great he knows his stuff!

zourabg62
zourabg62

Replacement of water heater

Our family invited plumber (Jeff Sauermann) from Mr. Rooter for significant project to replace water heater in our house. Mr. Sauermann arrived on time and during two days replaced water tank, installed and optimized equipment in mechanical room. The project was conducted on time as per schedule, very professionally and with great quality. After end of the project Jeff reviewed and explained all upgrades in details. I would highly recommend Jeff Sauermann for everybody if you need quality plumbing repair in your house.

dwatt
dwatt

Plumbing and mechanical

Hello all, if you are reading this review because you are searching for a reliable and knowledgeable staff of trades people, then let me tell you that the staff at Mr. Rooter have impressed me on two occasions. The first occasion I had a drain problem that turned out to be a sump pump that had failed. It was not an obvious problem and yet Shuan figured it out quickly, tested for it and then resolved it. He went to great lengths after solving the problem to make sure that the solution was absolutely the end of the matter. My next call to Mr. rooter was based entirely on the degree to which I had been impressed with the care and conscientiousness of Shaun. This time I was having a problem with some in floor hearing, the hydronic tank and the water tank supplying the heat to the exchanger. Not a simple matter, with a lot of intermediary steps. Jeff showed up from Mr. Rooter. Very qualified - a gas fitter and a plumber, able To move lines to make things more efficient, as well as able to check the in floor heating, from the thermostat to the heat exchanger. Mr. Rooter employees are paid by the job not the hour. And Jeff spent a huge amount of time re-doing fittings and pipes and valves in order to produce a final product that could easily be addressed by any future need for repairs. He was honest, accurate and detailed in his work. The photo is just the water heater and all the lines he moved and re- plumbed. I have tried a lot of teases people over the years. I am sold on this company and any other company that they are prepared to recommend.I know it sounds ridiculous, but I can almost guarantee that if Mr. Rooter's staff tackle a job, your expectations will be exceeded. I. The end .. New 75 gal water heater, new hydronic tank, new pressure valve, new shut off valves, re- routing some gas fittings and a few other system checks. All is functioning perfectly. Thank you.

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Calgary

The Mr. Rooter service technicians are plumbers and drain cleaning experts that possess the knowledge and skill to properly handle any plumbing or drain cleaning situation. We want our customers to understand we will do the job right and we will treat all parts of the home and business with ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Calgary?