Reviews for Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Brian in Ottawa
Brian in Ottawa

Great Service

Had my ducts cleaned recently by Ottawa Duct cleaners who did a fantastic job. They were at my door exactly as promised, the staff was very polite and the work was carried out quickly and professionally.
Very satisfied.

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the great review.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule this time of year to write us a review.

Happy holidays.

11 Mika St
Ottawa
K2S 1K8

They got the job done.

Did not show us the before and after pictures of the main ducts as promised. Did not vacuum the dirt around the floor registers after cleaning the duct.

Not sure if they provided free odorless disinfectant as stated in their quote but I'll give them the benefit of doubt.

Average service to put in one word.

Hi Haicheng,

We are very sorry to hear you did not think that you received the superior quality and customer service that we strive for.

The technician usually lets customers know when he sprays the disinfectant.

With regards to the pictures he did take them and we can email them to you.

We guarantee our work 100%. Roger, the owner, is willing to come by to discuss your concerns and have a look at the job.

Thank you.

Caroline Tseng for Roger Asselin
(613) 836-7705

Beth Stooley in Ottawa
Beth Stooley in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Rental Home re-fresh

I hired this campany to cleaning the ducts of a home I rented for years, they were very proffesianl​ and made the home smell much better. I would recomond to anyone

Hi Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us.
We appreciate your business and for the referrals.

Roger

Awesome service

They showed up on time. Were super polite and did a great job. They explained everything and left the place nice and tidy.

We'll be using them again and will tell our friends & family.

Hi,

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to post this review to help other homeowners like yourself choose a reputable company.

Lynn in Ottawa
Lynn in Ottawa

Duct cleaning

So happy with Ottawa Duct Cleaning. They e-mailed me the day before their arrival with how we needed to prepare. They went to my elderly parents' house and immediately introduced themselves with a smile and an outstretched hand as Jake and Spencer. They took pictures of the ducts beforehand and showed them to us as well as after. They said if we had any questions to feel free to ask. You got the impression that they weren't just paying lip service to the comment but rather that they really wanted you to ask them questions. They also said the company which we had used previously had done a good job; they didn't feel the need to put someone else down in order to elevate themselves. I've already recommended them to two other people. Superb job!

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us such a glowing review.
We focus on providing excellent customer service and superior quality of work. we are very happy this has resulted in another happy customer.

Thank you for the referrals as well.

cgreen in Ottawa
cgreen in Ottawa

Post-Renovation Duct Cleaning of our Home

I couldn't be happier with the service I received from Marquis and his team in August. Not only were they punctual and very professional (taking extreme care with new floors, paint work, etc) but they provided me with so much information and insight into the process. The before and after pictures were a real bonus - you could see how effective the cleaning was!

I particularly appreciated the time that Marquis took to explain all options to me without trying to pressure or 'up-sell' me services I didn't need. It is clear that customer satisfaction is their top concern. I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a glowing review of our business.

We appreciate the effort and look forward to working with you and your family and friends.

Lisa in Nepean
Lisa in Nepean
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Dryer vent cleaning

Contacted company due to great reviews on Homestars and their service was outstanding! Received an answer to my quote query next day, and Caroline was always quick to reply to the questions I had. The 2 guys came to do the vent cleaning today and they were very professional, personable and fast! They also cleaned up all the dryer "lint" that rained down on my front porch area (my dryer and vent are on the upper floor). They even showed me a before and after picture of my vent. I was completely satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend them to everyone who needs ducts or vents cleaned. Will be returning when my ducts need cleaning.

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review. We are happy you were satisfied with the service and look forward to cleaning your ducts when you are ready.

Jacques Vachon in Ottawa
Jacques Vachon in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning for a single family home

The work was done professionally and efficiently. The crew was very helpful, answering all my questions. I was able to take pictures of the ducts before and after. They were careful not to damage any finishes while opening return air registers. They used a powerful truck mounted vacuum. I was impressed with the work and would definitely recommend this company.

Hi Jacques,

Thank you for the nice comments about the crew.

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Duct cleaning

The team arrived right on time. Joe, Jacob and Spencer did a thorough job, explained the process and showed me pictures of what they had found, and were courteous and pleasant at all times. They worked efficiently, left everything just as they found it, and didn't create any mess for me to deal with afterwards. I was completely satisfied with the entire experience, and the price was right too!

Hi,

Thank you for the positive comments. Really great hear here the team met all your expectations.

Roger

Doug in Toronto
Doug in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

613-836-7705
11 Mika St
Ottawa
K2S 1K8

Roger and Team were great, arrived on time, were courteous and did a professional job. Every step was explained and the costs detailed. I would definitely recommend them. 100% satisfied

Doug, thank you for choosing Ottawa Duct Cleaning again and for such a positive review. We pride ourselves on being professional and on excellent customer service.

More about Ottawa Duct Cleaning

Roger and his team have provided services to thousands of homes and businesses such as embassies, car dealerships, churches, animal hospitals, government building, and many more. If you are looking for a dedicated fully licensed bilingual team with the knowledge, proper equipment and tools to tackle any job big or small with the best result possible in air quality call the Service of Choice Ottawa Duct Cleaning. 613 836-7705

PROUD SPONSOR OF CHEO FOR TINY HEARTS